Haircut suggestions

AnHero

AnHero

Iron
Basically, the last time I cut my hair was 3 years (before the pandemic). I stopped cutting it because everything was closed, and when everything opened again I didn't cut it out of laziness.

But I need to cut it now. My hair is currently like this:

I don't really want to cut it really short (or even short) because the sides of hair are kinda bald:

I was thinking of cutting it the same lenght it was a year and a half a ago, but I don't know, maybe it was just as terrible as it is right now:

I don't really have many pictures from that time, so I can't post better pictures

What types of hairstyle do you guys think I should choose? You can also rate me if you want to

Get a perm

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 25323 and Deleted member 24410
Cover ur forehead

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1901 and AnHero
No haircut for your face

Get something that covers most of your forehead (zoomer TikTok prettyboy shit), but if you don't want to go that route:
Screenshot 20230415 001408

Basically, the last time I cut my hair was 3 years (before the pandemic). I stopped cutting it because everything was closed, and when everything opened again I didn't cut it out of laziness.

But I need to cut it now. My hair is currently like this:

I don't really want to cut it really short (or even short) because the sides of hair are kinda bald:

I was thinking of cutting it the same lenght it was a year and a half a ago, but I don't know, maybe it was just as terrible as it is right now:

I don't really have many pictures from that time, so I can't post better pictures

What types of hairstyle do you guys think I should choose? You can also rate me if you want to
last one mogs the rest

or you could get a zoomer perm