haircuts are one way men get cucked in life

AlexBrown84

AlexBrown84

Custom title:
looking around the airport and noticing how pretty much every guy has a haircut, and no females

females are allowed to be free, separate from responsibilities, and this is shown by their long hair

yet guys are expected to do all the bs soyciety stuff so have to conform to their slave roles. same reason they cut our hair in military.. but not females lol

longer hair = more energy, more freedom, less cucked

• +1
Reactions: jisko32, Clown Show, Vermilioncore and 5 others
this is my… alter ego

anita max wynn

Bullshit, haircuts are a must for most men

• +1
Reactions: ggg.tv
looking around the airport and noticing how pretty much every guy has a haircut, and no females

females are allowed to be free, separate from responsibilities, and this is shown by their long hair

yet guys are expected to do all the bs soyciety stuff so have to conform to their slave roles. same reason they cut our hair in military.. but not females lol

longer hair = more energy, more freedom, less cucked
I always cut my own hair. Too many a time I've had barbers make me look like a 12 year old boy.

• +1
Reactions: fuxkdakikez
Bullshit, haircuts are a must for most men
and who told you that? why do you have that belief? not because it’s your own but because you were conditioned to believe that’s best for you

hair has power

• +1
Reactions: SidharthTheSlayer and Deleted member 67558
and who told you that? why do you have that belief? not because it’s your own but because you were conditioned to believe that’s best for you

hair has power
That's some conspiranoic stuff.Boys short hair, girls long hair. Men short hair, women long hair

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 67558

• JFL
Reactions: fuxkdakikez
That's some conspiranoic stuff.Boys short hair, girls long hair. Men short hair, women long hair
not conspiracy. for thousands of years, men have had to shave their hair when entering the military, not for style but as a form of submission

• +1
Reactions: SidharthTheSlayer, St.TikTokcel, Deleted member 67558 and 1 other person
true, in Confucianism cutting any part of your body is forbidden including hair, nails

• +1
Reactions: AlexBrown84
Nigga gurls literally wear makeup and like long hair

Long hair moggs

• +1
Reactions: jisko32 and AlexBrown84
i’m the only guy at the airport with a lions mane of hair

because i’m a self realized individual

• JFL
Reactions: St.TikTokcel
not conspiracy. for thousands of years, men have had to shave their hair when entering the military, not for style but as a form of submission
No proof of it being for submission, it represents masculinity, uniformity and cleanliness.

No proof of it being for submission, it represents masculinity, uniformity and cleanliness.
It's a slave trait, bucko. During primal times, all the malecels had long hair.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: WatermelonLover and St.TikTokcel
Haven’t cut my hair since 2019 I’m free asl

• +1
I use my hair medium length reaching my eyes, and I look great with it. Too bad during a good time of my life I was "sabotaged" in having the boring short hair.