Haircuts are such suifuel

Deleted member 773

Deleted member 773

Looksmaxxing is COPE! (RIP 1-5-19 - 2-17-21)
Just dropped out of the top 20%. Now my life is gonna be shit for two weeks until my sides grow back enough.

Not to mention my hair feels like shot because they put so much fucking products in it. Wtf.

The worst part is having to stare at a subhuman in the mirror for half an hour while your getting your hair cut

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: badromance, fobos, Krezo and 14 others
The worst part is having to stare at a subhuman in the mirror for half an hour while your getting your hair cut
I actually looked good before the haircut and was miring buecause my long sides were defining my midface but I just dropped again. :/

Narcy maxing time tbh ngl
Just dropped out of the top 20%. Now my life is gonna be shit for two weeks until my sides grow back enough.

Not to mention my hair feels like shot because they put so much fucking products in it. Wtf.

Did they make you have a massive forehead or some shit ?

• +1
Reactions: androidcel
  • +1
Reactions: dogtown
No I have big ears so short sides = ogre

Like that ?

• +1
Reactions: Extra Chromosome and androidcel
Its wierd i look chaddish in the mirror at home but at the hairdressers i wanna rope. Dont know where to look either for like 20 minutes

• +1
Reactions: SayNoToRotting, SHARK and androidcel
Its wierd i look chaddish in the mirror at home but at the hairdressers i wanna rope. Dont know where to look either for like 20 minutes

Home mirror, H&M mirror,Barber Mirror, all good. I was in the city,Clothing store with a strong overhead light, Looked in the mirror and left right away, No cap.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 701 and dogtown
Home mirror, H&M mirror,Barber Mirror, all good. I was in the city,Clothing store with a strong overhead light, Looked in the mirror and left right away, No cap.
Mogging yourself
Theres a strong overhead light at my gym wherr i look fine, also insane bodyhalo from overhead light.

• +1
Reactions: SayNoToRotting and Sizzurp
Theres a strong overhead light at my gym wherr i look fine, also insane bodyhalo from overhead light.

Yeah true normally all the lights are overhead. But natural light i look better in. Also this shit light was like a small spot light all over the place... it just wasnt great... i peaced the scene with immediate effect.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 701
Yeah true normally all the lights are overhead. But natural light i look better in. Also this shit light was like a small spot light all over the place... it just wasnt great... i peaced the scene with immediate effect.
Checking yourself out in public mirrors is low inhib narcy chad moves tbh

• +1
Reactions: dogtown, SayNoToRotting and Sizzurp

Haha yeah... i just cant help it.. I legit start fixing up a bit while there is allot of people in the store.

• +1
how about checking yourself out in the reflection of car doors with people still in it?

• +1
imagine having a textbook Chad as a hair dresser. i feel like shit everytime

• +1
Reactions: dogtown and Sizzurp
they are lifefuel for me
i feel fresh