Hairline check

tombradylover

tombradylover

5.5 PSL Persian Incel
Are there any users here who I can pm my hairline and they tell me of they think it’s receding or not? Serious users only I appreciate any help I can get and please no trolling

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 5.5psl and .*my*.
it is if you're your pfp

• Woah
Reactions: tombradylover
*is it you in your pfp
Yes but I wanna pm my hairline to users and they can tell me their opinion. Serious users only not faggots like @Debetro

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl
Are there any users here who I can pm my hairline and they tell me of they think it’s receding or not? Serious users only I appreciate any help I can get and please no trolling
if you have to ask if your balding the answer is probably yes

@cytoplasm told me he was receding I thought and hoped on fin ask him i think he could help you good I personally dont now allot about it my hairline is still fine

• +1
Reactions: cytoplasm and tombradylover
I meant that if that's him, his hairline is indeed recessed
Actually? How can u even tell from that angle blud over. Some pics over the years I can’t tell if my hairline always been like this or what. In my pfp my hair is cut short so my bangs aren’t long. I’m concerned about my sides/temples the rest of my hair is fine and not falling out yet at least

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2023-05-09 at 11.14.47 AM.jpeg
    Screen Shot 2023-05-09 at 11.14.47 AM.jpeg
    43.4 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_0059.jpeg
    IMG_0059.jpeg
    800.8 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_0138.jpeg
    IMG_0138.jpeg
    385.6 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_0025.png
    IMG_0025.png
    6.6 MB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: 5.5psl and Debetro
@cytoplasm told me he was receding I thought and hoped on fin ask him i think he could help you good I personally dont now allot about it my hairline is still fine
thx for being useful. I’ll pm and ask him If he’s ok with it

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: 5.5psl and Deleted member 22924
if you have to ask if your balding the answer is probably yes
Can I pm u? Nothing has fallen out but I’m concerned about my temples/sides

• +1
Your brow bone is kinda too big but otherwise you look good, i'd say hairline is slightly recessed but it fits your face.

• JFL
what about dht tho?

Your brow bone is kinda too big but otherwise you look good, i'd say hairline is slightly recessed but it fits your face.
Ik it’s pretty big. Should I hop on fin at 22?

• +1
Actually? How can u even tell from that angle blud over. Some pics over the years I can’t tell if my hairline always been like this or what. In my pfp my hair is cut short so my bangs aren’t long. I’m concerned about my sides/temples the rest of my hair is fine and not falling out yet at least
take a pic with your hair pinned back so you can see the temples thats probably a better way to portray the hairline

• +1
Did you ever thought about modeling my Chadlite friend does it now

• +1
You look to be a chadlite 7 PSL and 6.5 appeal but you're a heightcel so thats negative -2, final 6 PSL 5 appeal give/take 1, the heightpill is far more important than some hair

• JFL
Reactions: Blackgymmax and tombradylover
Probs NW 1

Ik it’s pretty big. Should I hop on fin at 22?
22 is young do you eat enough protein and nutrients I started losing my hair from not eating enough rich foods, also check if your shampoo is making your hair fall out I don't think your hairline is coming back bro jsut keep what you got rn

• +1
You look to be a chadlite 7 PSL and 6.5 appeal but you're a heightcel so thats negative -2, final 6 PSL 5 appeal give/take 1, the heightpill is far more important than some hair
2 inch lifts and he is average height in usa -2 psl for 2 inches below average height is way too much

• Love it
  • Hmm...
Reactions: tombradylover and Haydez
jk, it seems good although ideal would be seeing it with hair off the whole temple zone.

• +1
My hair isn’t falling out and I think I eat enough proteins. I got a derma appt September so I’ll also see what they say. I’ll just stop it here if there truly is recession. Been worried about the sides for awhile now. Thx

• +1
jk, it seems good although ideal would be seeing it with hair off the whole temple zone.
I rlly think I have a widows peak hairline but I don’t wanna cope. Gonna get it checked out regardless thank u tho

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl and Debetro
Did you ever thought about modeling my Chadlite friend does it now
I don’t wanna get fucked in the ass but thx for the kimd words bro

• Love it
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 5.5psl, Deleted member 22924 and Haydez
2 inch lifts and he is average height in usa -2 psl for 2 inches below average height is way too much
For every inchc below the standard you approach death tier maybe he needs to move to thailand, although he might accidently smash a ladyboy the avg height there is like 2'8

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 22924
For every inchc below the standard you approach death tier maybe he needs to move to thailand, although he might accidently smash a ladyboy the avg height there is like 2'8
im Not worried about my height I just use lifts if going to clubs and bars. More worried about my hairline rn

• +1
im Not worried about my height I just use lifts if going to clubs and bars. More worried about my hairline rn
You gotta fuck midgets bro i'm telling you it's the new wave, they ain't gonna see a hairline just pubes you'll be chilling

no 2 inches is not that big of a problem average height where i live is 5'11 and my 5'9 htn friend does good with girls he is gymaxx tho op is a chad if he was below 5'6 yea that would hurt his smv really bad

• Love it
no 2 inches is not that big of a problem average height where i live is 5'11 and my 5'9 htn friend does good with girls he is gymaxx tho op is a chad if he was below 5'6 yea that would hurt his smv really bad
Where do you liVe? Sweden?

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: Haydez
OP is chadlite because his eyes are indefinitely sub5 his skull is robust and his cheekbones mog his eyes so it doesn't appear sub 5 also he has good eyebrows but no, chad for him is impossible solely because of the orbital region

• JFL
nederlands belgium average in nederlands is like 183 cm belgium 179
Are there tall white guys every few minutes you walk in a store, or no

OP is chadlite because his eyes are indefinitely sub5 his skull is robust and his cheekbones mog his eyes so it doesn't appear sub 5 also he has good eyebrows but no, chad for him is impossible solely because of the orbital region
he moggs chadlites like my brother peneumo

• Love it
nederlands belgium average in nederlands is like 183 cm belgium 179
Ethnics keep fucking with national height average they lower it by like 3 inches zoomers in north america are all 6'0 the whites and ethnics included

• Hmm...
Are there tall white guys every few minutes you walk in a store, or no
in belgium i am always the tallest person inthe room the nederlands yea allot of giants real giants like 6'6 plus but they always have subhuman faces

• +1
According with a lot of people here, having a forehead means recession.

I also have a forehead that looks tall because it's forward but my hairline is not recessed : the same as it was when I was 15 and I'm 28

• +1
how old are you man

I also have a forehead that looks tall because it's forward but my hairline is not recessed : the same as it was when I was 15 and I'm 28
are you chad now?

in belgium i am always the tallest person inthe room the nederlands yea allot of giants real giants like 6'6 plus but they always have subhuman faces
Belguim is short? Even the whites? I think belgium could have some romanian admixture that fucks with the height of pure whites. Good to know they have sub5 faces in 6'6 land means a chad whos over 6' still has a chance

• Hmm...

Either way I’m gonna prevent it right here and now if I’m indeed Receding. Not gonna take any chances either way

• +1
There's no world this hairline is recessed. It's fine but you have browridge protrusion/very forward growth top tier. It makes the forehead looks tailler from face. I experience it, I know people that have 5 fingers forehead (I have 3) and they look shorter than mine just because they have not my forward top tier growth

• +1
Belguim is short? Even the whites? I think belgium could have some romanian admixture that fucks with the height of pure whites. Good to know they have sub5 faces in 6'6 land means a chad whos over 6' still has a chance
not short just average in europe like 180

• +1
You gotta fuck midgets bro i'm telling you it's the new wave, they ain't gonna see a hairline just pubes you'll be chilling
the last girl I fucked was 5’9. I’m not worried abt height rn dude

• +1
There's no world this hairline is recessed. It's fine but you have browridge protrusion/very forward growth top tier. It makes the forehead looks tailler from face. I experience it, I know people that have 5 fingers forehead (I have 3) and they look shorter than mine just because they have not my forward top tier growth
That’s why I hate it when I cut my hair short especially The bangs smh

• +1