Hairline check

That’s why I hate it when I cut my hair short especially The bangs smh
Don't. You pref it instead tiny Zayn Malik forehead, it's dymorphic and not a balding sign

How much fingers can you put between the top or your brows and the hairline?

• +1
Reactions: tombradylover
Don't. You pref it instead tiny Zayn Malik forehead, it's dymorphic and not a balding sign

3 and some change.

Attachments

• A77DDA79-2A1C-4702-BEB6-8128F6556D88.jpeg
    A77DDA79-2A1C-4702-BEB6-8128F6556D88.jpeg
    401.2 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: 5.5psl

This is the last fucking time I’m cutting it this short. Normally my hair looks good when long. I never get worried abt my hairline until I cut my hair rlly short then it looks kinda widows peak ish and I can never tell if I’m recessing or not.

Attachments

• IMG_0023.jpeg
    IMG_0023.jpeg
    1,020.9 KB · Views: 0
  • +1

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230522-124800_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20230522-124800_Gallery.jpg
    309 KB · Views: 0
  • Love it
Exactly the same as my hairline. It's below average (4 fingers), don't worry
Thank goodness bro I was gonna have a panic attack. However should I take any preventative measures to make sure nothing happens or shud I just chill for now? I’m still gonna see a derma in September I just wanna make sure that if my hairline was truly receding it wouldn’t get any worse

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl and Akatlyn
This is the last fucking time I’m cutting it this short. Normally my hair looks good when long. I never get worried abt my hairline until I cut my hair rlly short then it looks kinda widows peak ish and I can never tell if I’m recessing or not.
I have no words. Your hairline looks perfect in this picture. That's a small hairline, regarding you dimorphic forehead.

People here are obsessed with Zayn hairline that's why they consider you recessed if you have more than 2 fingers!

• Love it
I have no words. Your hairline looks perfect in this picture. That's a small hairline, regarding you dimorphic forehead.

People here are obsessed with Zayn hairline that's why they consider you recessed if you have more than 2 fingers!
Thanks for the input brother take care man👌

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl and Akatlyn
ur brow ridge forms a circular indent on ur forehead

• JFL
ur brow ridge forms a circular indent on ur forehead
Yessir that shit big as fuck. In normal lighting it isn’t as obvious. Not insecure abt that at all compared to other stuff

Attachments

• 43D76745-0FE7-4774-866F-52DB0232BB92.jpeg
    43D76745-0FE7-4774-866F-52DB0232BB92.jpeg
    714 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Yessir that shit big as fuck. In normal lighting it isn’t as obvious. Not insecure abt that at all compared to other stuff
your hair is fine are you scared that you're gonna go bald?

• +1
your hair is fine are you scared that you're gonna go bald?
Extremely scared. Staring topical monoxide tonight as a preventative measure either way and seeing derma. My dad is bald as fuck

• +1
u look good and have good features I would be most insecure about the weird dent, try smashing ur forehead with a hammer to even it out.

• JFL
u look good and have good features I would be most insecure about the weird dent, try smashing ur forehead with a hammer to even it out.
I am def not doing that but thx anyways homie😂 give myself cte for no reason

• +1
Extremely scared. Staring topical monoxide tonight as a preventative measure either way and seeing derma. My dad is bald as fuck
why tho are your temples receding and/or diffuse thinning? sounds way too extreme if your hairline recedes past a nw2 which is a mature hairline then just hop on fin and min and call it a day

• +1
why tho are your temples receding and/or diffuse thinning? sounds way too extreme if your hairline recedes past a nw2 which is a mature hairline then just hop on fin and min and call it a day
My temples might be receding idk for sure but it’s suspect. Ur right I shouldn’t worry too hard I’ll do both if needed. I’m autistic abt stuff like this clearly

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl and lelouch
My temples might be receding idk for sure but it’s suspect. Ur right I shouldn’t worry too hard I’ll do both if needed. I’m autistic abt stuff like this clearly
bruh 90% of men get to a norwood 2 hairline in early adulthood it's a mature hairline and it usually stays there till whenever they start actually balding which can be anywhere from now to fucking even 70, just keep track of your hairline every 2 weeks with measurements and pictures, if it starts going past a norwood 2 and the island is affected then fin and min and forget about it not worth stressing about

• +1
bruh 90% of men get to a norwood 2 hairline in early adulthood it's a mature hairline and it usually stays there till whenever they start actually balding which can be anywhere from now to fucking even 70, just keep track of your hairline every 2 weeks with measurements and pictures, if it starts going past a norwood 2 and the island is affected then fin and min and forget about it not worth stressing about
Thank u dude for the advice

• +1
Thank u dude for the advice
yeah i was born with a big forehead, around 7 cm because of my skull, my temples receded and i thought i was balding at fucking 19, but then it hasn't changed for a year at all the temples actually have more hair now cause my lifestyle is a lot better, so i just keep track of it every 2 weeks or a month with pictures and measurements and if it starts going past a nw2 then i'll just get on fin and min and then i'll be good for like a decade + most likely, just do the same also you're a gl guy my best friend is a persian slayer as well

• +1
yeah i was born with a big forehead, around 7 cm because of my skull, my temples receded and i thought i was balding at fucking 19, but then it hasn't changed for a year at all the temples actually have more hair now cause my lifestyle is a lot better, so i just keep track of it every 2 weeks or a month with pictures and measurements and if it starts going past a nw2 then i'll just get on fin and min and then i'll be good for like a decade + most likely, just do the same also you're a gl guy my best friend is a persian slayer as well
Thanks bro ur rlly helpful and kind i genuinely appreciate that hope u stay safe and r happy bro❤️

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl and lelouch
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 22924 and tombradylover
Not on fin yet

I'm ok with it if you want
I already started with topical minoxidil tonight and visiting the derma soon for a professional opinion. Some users think Im recessed (hairline) others say no I have some pics above if u wanna look I appreciate any input u have but I got it handled from here unless u have other opinions. Even if my hairline is not recessing I don't wanna take any chances at all. Thanks for offering ur help tho regardless I do appreciate it (y)

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl and cytoplasm
Just take preventative measures regardless

• +1