Hairline lowering surgery EU?

D

Deleted member 6873

Is there a clinic in Europe (preferably near or in the Netherlands) that does something to lower the hairline? Mine has always been pretty bad/high

@ioan

• +1
Reactions: Rich/Jewish_Gooner$ and Deleted member 4645
Shave it off, blast roids, slap on a hair system and call it a day

• JFL
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Rumpelshitskin, Rich/Jewish_Gooner$, Deleted member 5818 and 1 other person
Is there a clinic in Europe (preferably near or in the Netherlands) that does something to lower the hairline? Mine has always been pretty bad/high

@ioan
go turkey bro ik its not near the netherlands but the quality/price there is "guzzal" as they say

• JFL
Reactions: The Bleach Pill
in a few years we go to turkey togheter to get better hairlines habibi :heart: @Syobevoli @DutchPrettyBoy @Latebloomer10

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9344, Deleted member 6873 and goat2x
I dunno if surgeons would accept to perform such a procedure on you, knowing that you might start thinning/losing hair when you get older, and that'd ruin the results of the procedure.

• +1
Reactions: Matheus and Deleted member 6873
I dunno if surgeons would accept to perform such a procedure on you, knowing that you might start thinning/losing hair when you get older, and that'd ruin the results of the procedure.
bluepilled fag surgeons

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4645
No, he's right when that'd happen you would get a very shit hairline
surgeons should only listen to my money not "muh your hairline might thin or recede in the future". SHUT THE FUCK UP KUNT AND DO YOUR JOB WHEN I PAY YOU

surgeons should only listen to my money not "muh your hairline might thin or recede in the future". SHUT THE FUCK UP KUNT AND DO YOUR JOB WHEN I PAY YOU
Are you retarded? if you lose hair it'll look even worse.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4645
Are you retarded? if you lose hair it'll look even worse.
This is like a surgeon telling you it's not worth getting fillers because when you're old your skin will sag and it won't look good. After your HT you just hop on fin if you're worried about balding ffs

This is like a surgeon telling you it's not worth getting fillers because when you're old your skin will sag and it won't look good. After your HT you just hop on fin if you're worried about balding ffs

My previous reply was about hairline lowering, I never mentioned HT (which is different). Also, yes, you can simply jump on Fin, but not everyone can tolerate the drug (let alone get guaranteed lifetime results from it).

Here's a typical surgeon's comment found on realself :

Screenshot 2020 11 07 17 02 24

Last edited:
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Rich/Jewish_Gooner$ and Deleted member 8846
My previous reply was about hairline lowering, I never mentioned HT (which is different). Also, yes, you can simply jump on Fin, but not everyone can tolerate the drug (let alone get guaranteed lifetime results from it).

Here's a typical surgeon's comment found on realself :

View attachment 790138
But I would want to massacre the doctor that tells me "Come back after 5 more years to see if you have any MPB by then, and then we'll see" at 25. They'd make me miss out on my prime all just because of their stupid little code that they follow for patients. I get it if it's an 18 year old asking for a hairline lowering or HT, but I've legit seen guys getting rejected for procedures at over 25 years old. In certain situations they should just take your money and let you worry about the rest

• +1
Reactions: Rich/Jewish_Gooner$ and Deleted member 4645