Hairloss and steroids

sub75iq

sub75iq

Bronze
Joined
Mar 23, 2026
Posts
372
Reputation
130
I got the worst genetics in terms of hair, I've started balding at 15. I'm currently on 0.5mg dut and 2.5mg min, but I really wanna start either anavar or mk2886, but I'm worried about my hair. I'm currently in the shedding phase I've been on dut and min for a month.
I was thinking I wait a couple months get some hair back and increase my dut to 2.5mg and my min to 5mg and then start either anavar or ostarine, but I'm worried they will reverse my progress.

Would they reverse it if I increase my dose ?
 
Canadian Lol GIF
 

Similar threads

mathew_
Replies
0
Views
16
mathew_
mathew_
Deusmaximus
Replies
2
Views
31
narutoer
narutoer
hrvyisbad
Replies
4
Views
71
hrvyisbad
hrvyisbad
blocklandchud
Replies
0
Views
42
blocklandchud
blocklandchud
A
Replies
1
Views
53
InHonourOfChad
InHonourOfChad

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top