hairloss is the worst thing that can happen to a man

D

Deleted member 1140

get ripped or die mirin
since most guys sooner or later get sides from dht blockers like fin or dut, you can choose between looks and sex life

once u start balding you know you are fucked mark my words

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: NerdcelThundercok, wollet2, autistic_tendencies and 3 others

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: User49, NerdcelThundercok, normie_joe and 2 others
ur not gonna have sex if ur balding/bald anyway might aswell jsut take the pill and persevere ur hair

cooming makes the process happen much faster. Don't coom faggots unless it's in prime wifey pussy

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27452
ur not gonna have sex if ur balding/bald anyway might aswell jsut take the pill and persevere ur hair
i see bald guys slaying every now and then if they are thug maxing (some bald guy with a fucking ak47 tattooed on his head fucked and dated 2 gl jbs i know)

but even if you cant fuck shit, at least u can go to hookers etc with a working dick

• +1
Reactions: wollet2 and Deleted member 27452
i see bald guys slaying every now and then if they are thug maxing (some bald guy with a fucking ak47 tattooed on his head fucked and dated 2 gl jbs i know)

but even if you cant fuck shit, at least u can go to hookers etc with a working dick
yeah, “every now and then”. and for most of fin users they’ll still be able to user their dick

Been on fin for 10 years.Still nw2.5 with no side effects.

yea biggest curse for men outside of being short

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies

good cope!

hair is cope so ofc losing it as a bad thing.

even normies are aware people tease this guy in my friend group for receding hairline

giphy.gif

• JFL
Reactions: Splinter901
hairsystem before bald anyday

If accutane ruins my hair I’m fucking killing my self for real

I was nw 1.5/nw 2 at 15, nw 5 at 23 and now nw 0 at 24, if you are balding get on fin no matter the age you are and no matter the side effects you get, if it gives you sides keep taking it and try to fix the sides some other way.

I was nw 2 vertex and then in a couple of months the balding got extremely aggresive and I went up to a nw5, I got on fin and reverted those 2 nw levels in another couple of months, then regrew the crown with minox and got a hair transplant for the hairline.

fuark norwood is brutal im nordwood 3 and i have to wait 1 month to get my dermastamp delivered to start using minox and oils

JFL if you’re not Asian. Old men have full heads of black hair at 80yo