Hairloss making me depressed

LebenistneHure

LebenistneHure

Silver
My hairline has been thinning like mad and for the first time im actually unable to style it in such a way that it looks thick. I can literally see the scalp 2cm from the hairline start. It doesnt help Ive been smoking cigs for the past 2 months. Ive had hair thinning for the past few years, but slowly and gradually, or at least I think so. I mightve accelerated hair loss at the front through smoking, will my hair thicken up after giving smoking up? Im reluctant to take fin/min because once you start youre basically stuck taking them forever and your cock dies. Dont have cash for a hair transplant yet though, but I will definitely do it when I can afford. What can be done in the meantime that doesnt include ruining my erections permanently?

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: mug, randomvanish, Tallooksmaxxer and 2 others
My hairline has been thinning like mad and for the first time im actually unable to style it in such a way that it looks thick. I can literally see the scalp 2cm from the hairline start. It doesnt help Ive been smoking cigs for the past 2 months. Ive had hair thinning for the past few years, but slowly and gradually, or at least I think so. I mightve accelerated hair loss at the front through smoking, will my hair thicken up after giving smoking up? Im reluctant to take fin/min because once you start youre basically stuck taking them forever and your cock dies. Dont have cash for a hair transplant yet though, but I will definitely do it when I can afford. What can be done in the meantime that doesnt include ruining my erections permanently?
If you're not willing to take fin/min daily for life your only other option long term is to go bald and/or use a hair system

Don't fuck around with "natural" copes because it will just make the situation worse and make you lose more time and ground. The best time for you to have started was when you first noticed it. The second best is right now. The more time you wait the worse it's going to get.

Even if you get a hair transplant you need to take fin to maintain the density. You can't transplant anything more than what you have on the back and sides of your head. Hair transplants are just for filling in areas that are dead zones like a bald spot or temples.

If you're completely bald & do the maximum hair transplanting possible, this is what you will look like

25_bidenhair_lg.jpg

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: GymCelNeckPill
You can try some lower strength DHT inhibitors like carotenoids and what not and see if you experience side effects

• +1
Reactions: LebenistneHure
If you're not willing to take fin/min daily for life your only other option long term is to go bald and/or use a hair system

Don't fuck around with "natural" copes because it will just make the situation worse and make you lose more time and ground. The best time for you to have started was when you first noticed it. The second best is right now. The more time you wait the worse it's going to get.

Even if you get a hair transplant you need to take fin to maintain the density. You can't transplant anything more than what you have on the back and sides of your head. Hair transplants are just for filling in areas that are dead zones like a bald spot or temples.

If you're completely bald & do the maximum hair transplanting possible, this is what you will look like

25_bidenhair_lg.jpg
I even would bite the bullet and hop on fin, but I already have erectile issues and shitty orgasms, if I take fin might as well end it right there. If there was a drug without sidew that literally ruin your manhood, Id do it in a heart beat. What about follicle cloning? I know this is all fucking cope but how far away are we from it?

I even would bite the bullet and hop on fin, but I already have erectile issues and shitty orgasms, if I take fin might as well end it right there. If there was a drug without sidew that literally ruin your manhood, Id do it in a heart beat. What about follicle cloning? I know this is all fucking cope but how far away are we from it?
Not going to happen any time soon

You can use RU-58841, it's a research chemical anti-androgen that was never brought to market but is proven to be effective at stopping hair loss. Most people avoid it because there's very little or maybe even no safety data on it. You can mix RU into a topical solution and apply it to your scalp like minoxidil.

• +1
Not going to happen any time soon

You can use RU-58841, it's a research chemical anti-androgen that was never brought to market but is proven to be effective at stopping hair loss. Most people avoid it because there's very little or maybe even no safety data on it. You can mix RU into a topical solution and apply it to your scalp like minoxidil.

Ive heard od Ru, why would I choose it over Min though, if I were to make a choice?

Ive heard od Ru, why would I choose it over Min though, if I were to make a choice?
Minoxidil is a growth stimulant that increases hair thickness and growth speed, it doesn't stop your balding, it makes it appear better than it is.

To stop balding you need an anti-androgen. You can use a systemic anti-androgen like finasteride or dutasteride or a topical one like Pyrilutamide or RU-58841. Estrogen/Spironolactone also works but also turns you into a tranny.

For best results you need both an anti-androgen and a growth stimulant.

For example I take oral fin and oral min once a day and I have great thick hair.

• +1
if all else fails, fill your hairline in with a sharpie

• JFL
Reactions: John124
Minoxidil is a growth stimulant that increases hair thickness and growth speed, it doesn't stop your balding, it makes it appear better than it is.

To stop balding you need an anti-androgen. You can use a systemic anti-androgen like finasteride or dutasteride or a topical one like Pyrilutamide or RU-58841. Estrogen/Spironolactone also works but also turns you into a tranny.

For best results you need both an anti-androgen and a growth stimulant.

For example I take oral fin and oral min once a day and I have great thick hair.
Ive been avoiding this for years now and its getting to a point where Im willing go hop onto this, but since I already have erectile issues Im dead scared of making things worse. I read that it can take years for the sides to show up, even though initially it might appear that youve avoides them. How long have you been on the stack and have you noticed any sides?

Ive been avoiding this for years now and its getting to a point where Im willing go hop onto this, but since I already have erectile issues Im dead scared of making things worse. I read that it can take years for the sides to show up, even though initially it might appear that youve avoides them. How long have you been on the stack and have you noticed any sides?
I've been on fin for about 3 years and had some minor sides at the beginning (breast tenderness, soft erection and slight brain fog in the first couple weeks) but they went away. The only min side effect I got was more body hair growth (but that includes eyebrows and eyelashes so overall it was an unintentional additional looksmax) and that's after about a year. My erections are fine, in fact probably better than when I started.

• +1