Hairloss

curribois54

curribois54

Iron
Joined
May 27, 2026
Posts
27
Reputation
16
Has anyone here who had hairloss and lost decent amount of hair density was able to reverse it and get back more hair density with any medications?
 
Norwood4-5 weighing in here: I've started using meds waaaaay too late because I was a bluepilled cuck when I was still Norwood2-3. I'm wearing hair systems right now; I'd rather have a 50/50 chance be seen as 'that weird jester guy with the wig' than a 100% chance to be 'the invisible bald background bloke'. However, I think my current one looks like a greasy synthetic mess (although girls still treat me better with this hair than they did when I was bald)
 
Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Macan
I'm hopped on duda & minox about a month ago, feel like my hairs are thicker but ir it's still too early to give feedback (but i have good hopes)
before that i used hair oils but that's cope tbh

Got my derminator II taking the dust for too long on the closet, need to start doing that shit again (plus it'll boost the minox efficacy)

I could add RU458841 or KX-826 on top of that but the cost/benefit seems low compared to duda/fina
 
  • +1
Reactions: curribois54
Norwood4-5 weighing in here: I've started using meds waaaaay too late because I was a bluepilled cuck when I was still Norwood2-3. I'm wearing hair systems right now; I'd rather have a 50/50 chance be seen as 'that weird jester guy with the wig' than a 100% chance to be 'the invisible bald background bloke'. However, I think my current one looks like a greasy synthetic mess (although girls still treat me better with this hair than they did when I was bald)
did u try minoxidil finasteride dut anything like that or just gave up? Mine is not the typical mbp its thinning like a straight line from thE centre of my head which keeps getting bigger.
 
I'm hopped on duda & minox about a month ago, feel like my hairs are thicker but ir it's still too early to give feedback (but i have good hopes)
before that i used hair oils but that's cope tbh

Got my derminator II taking the dust for too long on the closet, need to start doing that shit again (plus it'll boost the minox efficacy)

I could add RU458841 or KX-826 on top of that but the cost/benefit seems low compared to duda/fina
I have heard that those make u less sexually avtive is it true just wanna know even tho my dick is not used for anything other than peeing.
 
I have heard that those make u less sexually avtive is it true just wanna know even tho my dick is not used for anything other than peeing.

I think kevin from Haircafe talks about that in that video


It's plausible but very unlikely, on my end i dgaf about that since beauty is my main concern and I'm rather high T so sexual drive isn't a problem but i can understand the concern if you're in a couple
 
  • +1
Reactions: curribois54
I think kevin from Haircafe talks about that in that video


It's plausible but very unlikely, on my end i dgaf about that since beauty is my main concern and I'm rather high T so sexual drive isn't a problem but i can understand the concern if you're in a couple

Thanks. I hope i can just keep the remaining hair in my head atleast.
 
  • +1
Reactions: AdonisOfArmorica

Similar threads

ezet
Replies
13
Views
46
thedoomandespair
thedoomandespair
T
Replies
4
Views
65
overforme3
overforme3
T
Replies
2
Views
52
Bipolar2Cel
Bipolar2Cel
imjustcookedfr
Replies
4
Views
46
imjustcookedfr
imjustcookedfr
dourememberme
Replies
10
Views
143
AtrophicPyra
AtrophicPyra

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top