HAIRMAXXERS GTFIH

Flanked

Flanked

morality is aesthetic
DO NOT LET YOUR HAIRSTYLER USE THIS FUCKING ABOMINATION:

THINNING SCISSORS WILL REMOVE ALL THE VOLUME OF YOUR HAIR MAKING YOU GO FROM THIS:

TO THIS:

ONLY STRAIGHT SCISSORS AND CUTTING ONLY THE TIP OF YOUR HAIR STRINGS UNIFORMALLY

I went to the hair saloon, a very expensive one(~50US$ cut), yesterday and showed this picture to my hairdresser:

asked her for this cut, I just wanted to fix the sides because my previous cut was a taper fade.

Long story short, she fucking started reducing all the volume that I have been growing for the past 4 months and now I look like balding 30 year old Northwood reaper victim.

She completely reduced the length AND thinned my fringe and because my forehead is big, it completely destroyed my harmony.

I beg all of you reading, DO NOT accept "lets reduce the volume a bit" sugestions. NEVER. AND please, LET YOUR HAIR GROW FOR AS LONG AS YOU CAN.

I will not step on a hair saloon for the next 8 months. This is my second time with shitty hairdressers and my hair is the only thing taking me from a 5/10 to a ~7/10

Use oils, quality shampoo, and hair conditioner.

Best of luck all.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: DoII, 5'7 zoomer, Ryldoo IS COPING and 5 others
hair iz one of the mozt important featurezz

• +1
Reactions: Detective, LooksThinker and Flanked
There is your problem xd
absolutely, I was blinded by the "if it is expensive, they know what they are doing."

guess fucking not

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Allornothing and Deleted member 13626
what do you expect you let low iq foid do the work

• +1
Reactions: niqfan625
yup, but i do think having "bush" hair also looks shitty

how do you think we could prevent this ^ from happening? will an undercut (while ofc having very long hair on top to cover the newly buzzed sides) deal with it?

absolutely, I was blinded by the "if it is expensive, they know what they are doing."

guess fucking not
Trusting girls with hair isn't a good choice, only with eyebrows since i get mine groomed by one and she does an amazing job , like she can read my mind. And expensive doesn't always mean good. With barbers you have to keep on trying to find the perfect one and hairstyle

Those scissors aren't really bad, they have their place. When i used to have a fringe and i would blow dry it, my upper head looked like a mushroom and made the rest of my head/face look comically small. Then my barber used them on me and my fringe looked good. Maybe it depends on the hairstyle

• +1
Reactions: Flanked
Trusting girls with hair isn't a good choice, only with eyebrows since i get mine groomed by one and she does an amazing job , like she can read my mind. And expensive doesn't always mean good. With barbers you have to keep on trying to find the perfect one and hairstyle

Those scissors aren't really bad, they have their place. When i used to have a fringe and i would blow dry it, my upper head looked like a mushroom and made the rest of my head/face look comically small. Then my barber used them on me and my fringe looked good. Maybe it depends on the hairstyle
I have same problem too, hair looks way too big, but I think thinning scissors makes it look too frizzy and I think my hair looks a bit too "thin"/sparse which I attribute to those goddamn scissors. Read my message above urs, what u think?

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 13626
When I tie my hair back the hair band falls too short for the girth of my voluminous hair

I have same problem too, hair looks way too big, but I think thinning scissors makes it look too frizzy and I think my hair looks a bit too "thin"/sparse which I attribute to those goddamn scissors. Read my message above urs, what u think?
Well i'm not a barber but i guess it depends on ur hairstyle, hair type, products you use, what your barber did the last time you cut your hair, how you dry it etc

barbers today dont know how to do anything but bald fades jfc. unironically learn how to cut ur own hair u'll do a better job than these retards.

• +1
Reactions: Flanked and Deleted member 19766
Learn to cut hair by yourself.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19766
Why would a man go to a female barber/hair stylist ? Go to a Turk or Arab for cutting your hair

Your hair was probably too short

barbers today dont know how to do anything but bald fades jfc. unironically learn how to cut ur own hair u'll do a better job than these retards.
Women’s salons are the only places that can cut hair well.

your hair saloon dont know how to use thinning scissor or you have thin hair