Hairmaxxing help, videos included

Erik-Jón

Erik-Jón

Harsh winters and long nights
How tf do I ascend my hair. I don’t look very high class so any high class cuts are out. What’s a good middle class/low class hair style for me.

bro its literally over when 13 yo guys discover org

guys a friendly advice from me get your surgeries fast when its still not overpriced due to demand

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8869 and Erik-Jón
bro its literally over when 13 yo guys discover org

guys a friendly advice from me get your surgeries fast when its still not overpriced due to demand
When will the prices surge?

Bumping, ain’t no one really gonna give me hairmaxxing advice

you literally got the best base to tiktokmaxx
you need darker looks first
grow ur hair and get protein treatement
dont wash it
boom

• +1
Reactions: Zylk and Erik-Jón
you literally got the best base to tiktokmaxx
you need darker looks first
grow ur hair and get protein treatement
dont wash it
boom
My hairs 2c/3a but and a week before I was gonna cgm my mom forced me to cut it:feelsohgod:, I’ve been told two different things I’m Uber masc and I’ve been told I’m perfect for tik tok boy which is it

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: alriodai and Zylk
Erik, we can't see your hair. And there are literally entire forum guides talking about any type of hair, look them up.

Hair care is the most basic softmaxxing.

• +1
Reactions: Erik-Jón
Erik, we can't see your hair. And there are literally entire forum guides talking about any type of hair, look them up.

Hair care is the most basic softmaxxing.
:feelsohgod:There’s two videos:feelswow::feelswow::feelswow:

My hairs 2c/3a but and a week before I was gonna cgm my mom forced me to cut it:feelsohgod:, I’ve been told two different things I’m Uber masc and I’ve been told I’m perfect for tik tok boy which is it
2c/3a is ideal

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18840 and Erik-Jón
Work on your eyebrows, there are plenty of threads on how to improve them. Your eyebrows getting better will ascend you.

• +1
Work on your eyebrows, there are plenty of threads on how to improve them. Your eyebrows getting better will ascend you.
I’m also like 23%bf jfl

Try castor oil on eyebrows and maybe minox, then dye them dark, maybe dark brown. Better colouring will give better contrast with your pink lips, dirty blonde hair and some eventual dark eyebrows. Then get maybe a messy or fringe hairstyle. Your hair looks frizzy so a middle length messy style could work

• +1
dude i told you to fuck off and stay off of this forum this shit hurts your mental health
What two months if .org does…. Idek why Ik still here tbh I can’t ascend past 4.25psl:feelsbadman:

What two months if .org does…. Idek why Ik still here tbh I can’t ascend past 4.25psl:feelsbadman:
maybe cuz you not out of puberty you lil fuck get lean start fucking EXERCISING HARD AND LIFTING play a sport and once you are 17 and 18 and shit still seems bad then you can think about all that gay faggotry you wanna occupy yourself with rn

• +1
maybe cuz you not out of puberty you lil fuck get lean start fucking EXERCISING HARD AND LIFTING play a sport and once you are 17 and 18 and shit still seems bad then you can think about all that gay faggotry you wanna occupy yourself with rn
I’m gay for Chico :feelsbadman:
it’s over.:feelswah: