Hairmaxxing + Stylemaxxing is legit for younger guys

B

beachdude123

Mistral
I know a lot of you guys think good hairstyles and good fashion don't do shit unless you are chad. But I would like to share my experience. Here in socal there are lots of teens (highschool age to 19 and probably even older) who rely heavily on stylemaxxing + hairmaxxing and it really does get girls. I know tons of guys who got girls way out of their league (Stacys) when they have MTN to HTN faces at best because their hair and style carried them. I will go into detail on both hairmaxxing and stylemaxxing and what I call the aesthetic halo.

Aesthetic Halo: The aesthetic halo is when someone has really nice aesthetic, it's pleasing to look at them because they're dressed well and their hair looks aesthetically pleasing too. If you excel in both of these categories and you're young, all you need is a MTN face. The aesthetic halo makes you look more attractive because it takes less focus away from your face and your negative features because girls are paying attention to the rest of you instead. It makes girls like looking at your body/outfit. Young girls like when not just your face looks cute but when your whole body looks "cute" as well. If you have a really good hairstyle and a girl looks at your face, she stares at your "cute" hair and it takes less attention away from your facial features and she will enjoy looking at your face and this makes her see you as way more attractive.

Hairmaxxing: Younger girls love the fluffy/longish aesthetic surfer hair. A lot of these haircuts have layers in the back and middle parts in the front. It's all about the aesthetic of it. You have to make sure it looks good from the sides and back as well. Here are some examples of the kind of hair that really adds to your overall aesthetic:

Hair1
Hair2

Just think about the halo effect these hairstyles have. You have no idea what these guys faces look like but I bet you aren't imagining an ugly guy. These hairstyles make it look like their faces would be chad tier. And no, these are not hair models and no these images are not from pinterest or google. These images are from instagram from people I know that live here in socal. These hairstyles are totally achievable because I see hundreds of dudes here with the same hairstyles. Young girls go crazy for this type of hair. For a lot of Stacys/girls here in socal, if the guy doesn't have hair like this it's basically a dealbreaker. Also, it is usually best paired with tan skin because tan skin can also hide facial flaws and makes people more attractive a lot of the time.

Stylemaxxing: Now I am NOT talking about tight clothes that fit you well and make you look more muscular. I am referring to baggy clothes that give you an aesthetic outline. Think baggy jeans/pants + baggy hoodie/quarterzip/sweatshirt/flannel + a t shirt sticking out underneath + necklace. It's pretty basic, but if done well, it can look very good. Here are some examples:

Style 1
Style 2
Style 3
Style 4

Now a lot of these clothes would look ridiculous on older dudes so that's why this is mostly for young guys because younger girls like these looks. When a younger girl looks at a dude like this and sees the "cute" aesthetic hair + the "cute" aesthetic outfit, she already thinks you're a cute guy and perceives you as attractive without even looking at your face. So as long as your face is MTN at least then the girl will see you as attractive. If you are MTN with average boring style who wears slim jeans and some boring tight zip up hoodie everyday and you have some boring clean cut hairstyle, she will never even notice you. This is the type of stylemaxxing young guys need to do. It also depends on what area you are in. Here in socal it's considered cool to dress like this, all the guys who slay dress like this because girls love it and it instantly makes you more attractive no matter what face you have (everyone from MTN to chads benefit heavily from this). But it might be different in different areas of the country/world, I'm not sure.

BTW you also have to be decently looksmaxxed for this to work (Lean bodyfat and clear skin) so make sure you aren't fat and make sure you have a skincare routine and no acne. Also the good part about these clothes is they can hide flaws in your frame because they are baggy hoodies/t shirts so if you have narrow shoulders it hides them. You can't tell me this is cope because obviously this won't work for some subhuman I am referring mostly to young MTN - HTN and above. If you still think this is cope, Imagine a MTN with a short clean cut hairstyle and some boring ass tight outfit and then imagine them wearing this outfit with the aesthetic hair, they will look way better this way every time and it will instantly make girls see them as cuter. If you are a MTN, dressing boring vs dressing like this makes all the difference in whether or not you will get noticed by girls and date them or be a total virgin. Let me know what you guys think.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8771, Survivor95, Just4Beast and 9 others
please try and make it more readable

this looks nice tho

i used to curtainsmaxx with skinfade throughout school and think ppl loved my hair

but it made me look like a pussy cos low T face and girly hair = pussy

guess i need to just fix my face

Dnr

• +1
Reactions: Looksmaxxer911, zerotohero and Deleted member 20565
View attachment 1800222 this looks nice tho

i used to curtainsmaxx with skinfade throughout school and think ppl loved my hair

not if you have height + frame

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17829
please try and make it more readable
Yeah sorry there's a lot I had to say and I tried to fit it all in but I am not great at expressing what I am thinking without lots of words usually. Just look at the images and read the bottom paragraph

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17829
I know a lot of you guys think good hairstyles and good fashion don't do shit unless you are chad. But I would like to share my experience. Here in socal there are lots of teens (highschool age to 19 and probably even older) who rely heavily on stylemaxxing + hairmaxxing and it really does get girls. I know tons of guys who got girls way out of their league (Stacys) when they have MTN to HTN faces at best because their hair and style carried them. I will go into detail on both hairmaxxing and stylemaxxing and what I call the aesthetic halo.

Aesthetic Halo: The aesthetic halo is when someone has really nice aesthetic, it's pleasing to look at them because they're dressed well and their hair looks aesthetically pleasing too. If you excel in both of these categories and you're young, all you need is a MTN face. The aesthetic halo makes you look more attractive because it takes less focus away from your face and your negative features because girls are paying attention to the rest of you instead. It makes girls like looking at your body/outfit. Young girls like when not just your face looks cute but when your whole body looks "cute" as well. If you have a really good hairstyle and a girl looks at your face, she stares at your "cute" hair and it takes less attention away from your facial features and she will enjoy looking at your face and this makes her see you as way more attractive.

Hairmaxxing: Younger girls love the fluffy/longish aesthetic surfer hair. A lot of these haircuts have layers in the back and middle parts in the front. It's all about the aesthetic of it. You have to make sure it looks good from the sides and back as well. Here are some examples of the kind of hair that really adds to your overall aesthetic:

View attachment 1800214 View attachment 1800215

Just think about the halo effect these hairstyles have. You have no idea what these guys faces look like but I bet you aren't imagining an ugly guy. These hairstyles make it look like their faces would be chad tier. And no, these are not hair models and no these images are not from pinterest or google. These images are from instagram from people I know that live here in socal. These hairstyles are totally achievable because I see hundreds of dudes here with the same hairstyles. Young girls go crazy for this type of hair. For a lot of Stacys/girls here in socal, if the guy doesn't have hair like this it's basically a dealbreaker. Also, it is usually best paired with tan skin because tan skin can also hide facial flaws and makes people more attractive a lot of the time.

Stylemaxxing: Now I am NOT talking about tight clothes that fit you well and make you look more muscular. I am referring to baggy clothes that give you an aesthetic outline. Think baggy jeans/pants + baggy hoodie/quarterzip/sweatshirt/flannel + a t shirt sticking out underneath + necklace. It's pretty basic, but if done well, it can look very good. Here are some examples:

View attachment 1800180View attachment 1800181View attachment 1800182View attachment 1800183

Now a lot of these clothes would look ridiculous on older dudes so that's why this is mostly for young guys because younger girls like these looks. When a younger girl looks at a dude like this and sees the "cute" aesthetic hair + the "cute" aesthetic outfit, she already thinks you're a cute guy and perceives you as attractive without even looking at your face. So as long as your face is MTN at least then the girl will see you as attractive. If you are MTN with average boring style who wears slim jeans and some boring tight zip up hoodie everyday and you have some boring clean cut hairstyle, she will never even notice you. This is the type of stylemaxxing young guys need to do. It also depends on what area you are in. Here in socal it's considered cool to dress like this, all the guys who slay dress like this because girls love it and it instantly makes you more attractive no matter what face you have (everyone from MTN to chads benefit heavily from this). But it might be different in different areas of the country/world, I'm not sure.

BTW you also have to be decently looksmaxxed for this to work (Lean bodyfat and clear skin) so make sure you aren't fat and make sure you have a skincare routine and no acne. Also the good part about these clothes is they can hide flaws in your frame because they are baggy hoodies/t shirts so if you have narrow shoulders it hides them. You can't tell me this is cope because obviously this won't work for some subhuman I am referring mostly to young MTN - HTN and above. If you still think this is cope, Imagine a MTN with a short clean cut hairstyle and some boring ass tight outfit and then imagine them wearing this outfit with the aesthetic hair, they will look way better this way every time and it will instantly make girls see them as cuter. If you are a MTN, dressing boring vs dressing like this makes all the difference in whether or not you will get noticed by girls and date them or be a total virgin. Let me know what you guys think.
If looking like a retard and the fact i might grow 3-4 inches is the only way i have to do it...

If looking like a retard and the fact i might grow 3-4 inches is the only way i have to do it...
Yeah it depends on your age really. If you are older you don't wanna do this because it's not very masculine but if you're still in your teens it can work. When you're in your teens looking super masculine doesn't matter as much as looking "cute" to girls

• +1
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell
Yeah it depends on your age really. If you are older you don't wanna do this because it's not very masculine but if you're still in your teens it can work. When you're in your teens looking super masculine doesn't matter as much as looking "cute" to girls
I'm in my teens and it seems like this generation of girls only likes prettyboys/eboys and kpop stars. So yeah you don't have tobe masculine, you almost have to be like a girl to pull girls. And be very, very NT.

• +1
Reactions: IThinkImAboutToROPE, Xangsane, Richard_Hungwell and 1 other person
Is 21 too late to pick up this style?

Is 21 too late to pick up this style?
Idk tbh it depends on people around you and the girls around you what type of dudes they are going for. You don't wanna be the only one with this style because you will stand out too much and potentially look stupid. You don't ever wanna embarrass yourself.

• Hmm...
Just be born with a good hair quality bro:soy:
just don`t have any Major flaws bro:soy:
just look youthful like 20% of others teens bro:soy:
just don`t be born with facial hair genes bro:soy:

FUCK YOU!!

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: BjornAndresen, Danish_Retard, Xangsane and 1 other person
I agree 100%, OP. Good hair is most essential for MTNs to HTNs... A good haircut vs. a bad haircut makes the biggest noticeable difference for them in their day-to-day lives.

The same goes for girls tbh. She can have a "meh" average face, but if she is maxxed out in everything else (tan, gym body, nice fitting clothes, nice skin and teeth, nice long hair, interesting piercings/tattoos/jewelry to make her stand out a bit), then most guys will find her sexy.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: quackspirations, Danish_Retard, Xangsane and 2 others
good thread tbh but I like shitting on my ltn friends for style maxing and hair maxing while I have generic crew cut and target jeans and tee hahahahahahahah

• Woah
White Zoomers are all gay

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell, chawaje, edodalic29 and 1 other person
You forgot to add being white or white passing

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
Just be born with a good hair quality bro:soy:
just don`t have any Major flaws bro:soy:
just look youthful like 20% of others teens bro:soy:
just don`t be born with facial hair genes bro:soy:

FUCK YOU!!
Haha that's why this post was mainly for the MTN that are virgins or just boring average guys and girls don't notice them at all. You don't have to be a total chad to get girls but if you are less than chad you definitely have to do some work to improve your overall appearance.

• +1
You forgot to add being white or white passing
I've seen mexicans and Asians do the same kind of stuff and it works. There are lots of them here too. You might attract more of your own race but nonetheless it will help

• +1
I agree 100%, OP. Good hair is most essential for MTNs to HTNs... A good haircut vs. a bad haircut makes the biggest noticeable difference for them in their day-to-day lives.

The same goes for girls tbh. She can have a "meh" average face, but if she is maxxed out in everything else (tan, gym body, nice fitting clothes, nice skin and teeth, nice long hair, interesting piercings/tattoos/jewelry to make her stand out a bit), then most guys will find her sexy.
Yeah exactly there are a lot of girls here that would be completely average without any looksmaxxing but they get really fit and tan and go blonde and wear sexy clothing and piercings and stuff like you said and it improves their SMV dramatically. People here in socal are more attractive because most girls do this and the guys hairmaxx and stylemaxx. It's really competitive out here haha.

• +1

View attachment 1800180View attachment 1800181View attachment 1800182View attachment 1800183

Only for white prettyboys

• Woah
Pretty interesting, tbh. Softmaxxing is a big field because there's more to it than paying a doctor to do something to you.

• +1
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell and Xangsane

This will not work in buttfuck middle of nowhere in Texas. I repeat, it won’t work. However what does which I can’t wrap my fucking head around is the fact that LTN with Edgar cuts and Disgusting sweat drenched mullets and Broccoli Perm boys get all the chicks. They look dumb as hell compared to E boy look (although less soy) yet they all slaying the exact same just in different area. I don’t fit any of these criterias and probably mostly fit the aesthetic in socal, but ig girls just don’t like it as much here than they do over there. Over for me.

• Woah
This will not work in buttfuck middle of nowhere in Texas. I repeat, it won’t work. However what does which I can’t wrap my fucking head around is the fact that LTN with Edgar cuts and Disgusting sweat drenched mullets and Broccoli Perm boys get all the chicks. They look dumb as hell compared to E boy look (although less soy) yet they all slaying the exact same just in different area. I don’t fit any of these criterias and probably mostly fit the aesthetic in socal, but ig girls just don’t like it as much here than they do over there. Over for me.
Yeah it really depends on the area, this is the look here in socal but each place has their own look and the best option is to try to stylemax and hairmax the popular way people do in your area. And I agree about the perm and edgar cuts theyre ugly as hell when I was in michigan everyone was obsessed with perms and its cringe

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard and IThinkImAboutToROPE
Only for white prettyboys
They all look like clones because they all dress and wear their hair the same way but the girls here all look like clones as well and these type of guys date those type of girls so it's your best shot as a MTN and above. The point of this post was, not all of these kids have chad tier faces at all and they still are able to pull some pretty cute girls a lot of the time. Girls they wouldn't have been able to pull without the hairmaxxing and stylemaxxing

• +1
water
ru even trying if u aren’t doing this

• +1
Reactions: TeenAscender
What are low trust ogres to do lol? If I wore something like this I'd look comical.

They all look like clones because they all dress and wear their hair the same way but the girls here all look like clones as well and these type of guys date those type of girls so it's your best shot as a MTN and above. The point of this post was, not all of these kids have chad tier faces at all and they still are able to pull some pretty cute girls a lot of the time. Girls they wouldn't have been able to pull without the hairmaxxing and stylemaxxing
This shows that these young girls have low iq

The girls are looksmatched usually

water
ru even trying if u aren’t doing this
Indeed

Over if your on looksmax if you aren’t taking basic hygiene skincare and fashion quick fixes just basic normie shit tbh

Indeed

Over if your on looksmax if you aren’t taking basic hygiene skincare and fashion quick fixes just basic normie shit tbh
True but I bet a lot of guys on here are like that haha. Some dudes have a horrible idea of what the female gaze wants especially when it comes to style

• +1
True but I bet a lot of guys on here are like that haha. Some dudes have a horrible idea of what the female gaze wants especially when it comes to style
I've got curtains and I wear glasses. Is this femalegazemaxxed?

I've got curtains and I wear glasses. Is this femalegazemaxxed?
I'm not sure about the glasses, make sure they aren't nerdy though. Curtains are usually pretty female gazed depending on how they look and how well they suit your face shape. But a lot of normies wear curtains because they look way better with curtains rather than some boring generic clean cut hair. I live in socal and there are some hot girls who date like MTN dudes with curtains

• +1
I'm not sure about the glasses, make sure they aren't nerdy though. Curtains are usually pretty female gazed depending on how they look and how well they suit your face shape. But a lot of normies wear curtains because they look way better with curtains rather than some boring generic clean cut hair. I live in socal and there are some hot girls who date like MTN dudes with curtains
My glasses are thin rimmed. Quite oversized.

I have an oval face. Wow. These foods seem hairpilled.

Last edited:
It's very good thread. Thanks

Back to this thread

I want To apologize to you, my hair grew more and i start taking care of it more and i look much better now + stylemaxxing is legit

I was angry thinking that it won't work for people like me but it seem like you don't knew it until you try it.

and it was a hard ride to do your advices, lots of people in my life tried to bring me down whenever i tried to hairmaxx or stylemaxx, they wanted me to be npc!!..:dafuckfeels:

but now i am strong enough to be confident about how i want to look like:feelsokman:.

• +1
Reactions: beachdude123
View attachment 1800222 this looks nice tho

Can I PM you? I started styleing my hair wavy with sea salt spray a little bit and started to get some IOI's, but I am still struggling with getting a fire haircut.