Hairs under lip on a stubble/short beard?

U

Umbra

Retired
In b4 retards say it won't increase muh psl and other dumb stuff like that.

What i mean (i think it's called a soul patch?) :

With hair:

Screenshot 20220915 011148
Screenshot 20220915 010907

Vs shaved/trimmed:

Screenshot 20220915 010921
Screenshot 20220915 010939

I think only certain people can rock the 1st one and the 2nd one fits certain people more. Is the 2nd one used when trying to show chin height or fraud it making it look taller? Or bring more attention to the lips?

Sometimes it's the little things that make a difference. Mm on the face are km in real life as they say. So I'm just wondering about this change

• +1
Reactions: Moggie
notice how you showed already attractive men rocking that shit
on a subhuman it would look shit (not saying ur one)

• JFL
Reactions: MakinMogReturns, Deprived, Umbra and 1 other person
Is this good?

• JFL
Reactions: Umbra
Can’t see difference

notice how you showed already attractive men rocking that shit
on a subhuman it would look shit (not saying ur one)
On a subhuman everything would look like shit obviously. But for some they may need to play with their short beard/stubble to get the most of it. Idk if i should shave the hairs under my lip. It may look weird.

Maybe the guys in the pics simply can't grow hairs under lips?
Can’t see difference
I mean they're different people so you can't really tell how they would look with or without that

• +1
Reactions: alriodai
Beard/stache like this is good for man who have long philltrums

• +1
Beard/stache like this is good for man who have long philltrums
So if my philtrum is short, should i cut off the hairs under my lips?

It's interesting how shaping the stubble can affect you so much. I look better with a thinner and shaped (to enhance lips) mustache than a full one since i have a short philtrum. Plus it looks ungroomed, maybe thats why

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18301
So if my philtrum is short, should i cut off the hairs under my lips?

It's interesting how shaping the stubble can affect you so much. I look better with a thinner and shaped (to enhance lips) mustache than a full one since i have a short philtrum. Plus it looks ungroomed, maybe thats why
Yeah, specially if you have a wide mouth and big lips you let the stache shorter on the sides and over the lips, if it’s the opposite you let it longer

• Woah
Yeah, specially if you have a wide mouth and big lips you let the stache shorter on the sides and over the lips, if it’s the opposite you let it longer
My lips are fair, not thin like a nordic but neither African tier, but a balance version of both. My lip width is good ratio wise. My lip corners are directly underneath my inner eyes in a straight line (autistic explanation ik) and my nose is slightly narrower compared to my lips. I will stick with thin and shaped mustache

But how does the hair underneath affect aesthetics? Does it bring more attention to your lips/chin? Does it fraud your chin making it look taller or? Will it go with a thin mustache or only with a thick and long one?

My lips are fair, not thin like a nordic but neither African tier, but a balance version of both. My lip width is good ratio wise. My lip corners are directly underneath my irises and my nose is slightly narrower compared to my lips. I will stick with thin and shaped mustache

But how does the hair underneath affect aesthetics? Does it bring more attention to your lips/chin? Does it fraud your chin making it look taller or? Will it go with a thin mustache or only with a thick and long one?
Exactly, it makes your chin looking taller if shave/trim the beard under your lower lip
That’s how I do it, I can show you a pic just dm me

• Woah
Exactly, it makes your chin looking taller if shave/trim the beard under your lower lip
That’s how I do it, I can show you a pic just dm me
I can't dm u

I was sthinking about this a lot at past and i am switching it

Shaven hair under lip or trimmed - more chin height an cleaner looks

Have hair there - more natural looks

• Woah
I can’t neither since I was banned I can’t do it to no1
Brutal, anyway brb gotta trim my underlip hair xd
I was sthinking about this a lot at past and i am switching it

Shaven hair under lip or trimmed - more chin height an cleaner looks

Have hair there - more natural looks
Thnx for the explanation. Yes it may look more natural but i doubt it has any benefits compared to the 1st one

• +1
Reactions: oldcell
Brutal, anyway brb gotta trim my underlip hair xd

Thnx for the explanation. Yes it may look more natural but i doubt it has any benefits compared to the 1st one
Hope it will work for you, here is a pic

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18840 and Umbra
Hope it will work for you, here is a pic

I could barely tell you had s stubble around your chin bcs of the lighting and length but yea i can tell now, thanks. Might need to fuck up a few times until i know how far down should i go in relation to my cheeks and chin.

I'm not wasting money getting mine shaped and done at a salon when i learned myself through trial and error

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18301
I cant even grow this hair :feelscry:

• So Sad
I could barely tell you had s stubble around your chin bcs of the lighting and length but yea i can tell now, thanks. Might need to fuck up a few times until i know how far down should i go in relation to my cheeks and chin.

I'm not wasting money getting mine shaped and done at a salon when i learned myself through trial and error
My beard genetic isn’t the best so I’m also experimenting with the length to, I have it longer now but if I let it grow to much it’s patchy since I lack density
Just try different lengths and see what works the best for you

• +1
Reactions: Moggie