Hairsafe roid for norwoodcel on finasteride

Deusmaximus

Deusmaximus

Kraken
Whats possible? Primo should be the side effect safest roid, but i heard its brutal on hairloss. Deca is not possible to take with finasteride, since it will even worsen the hairloss.

• +1
Reactions: Virgin at 29 😔
Whats possible? Primo should be the side effect safest roid, but i heard its brutal on hairloss. Deca is not possible to take with finasteride, since it will even worsen the hairloss.

Test only, do Test and Dutasteride and you should be g2g, ran tren for 4-5 months because im dumb and didnt shed at all, so tren hairloss is still 50/50 as it could be sleep dep/stress related or it actually fucks w your hair, Deca isnt a good combo thats correct but primo isnt hair safe either, it kinda sucks because most of the better roids are DHT derivatives and will defo cause hairloss, wanted to run Masteron but its not a gamble im willing to take...

• +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa, Deleted member 13021 and ItsOVERBuddyBoyos
Test only, do Test and Dutasteride and you should be g2g, ran tren for 4-5 months because im dumb and didnt shed at all, so tren hairloss is still 50/50 as it could be sleep dep/stress related or it actually fucks w your hair, Deca isnt a good combo thats correct but primo isnt hair safe either, it kinda sucks because most of the better roids are DHT derivatives and will defo cause hairloss, wanted to run Masteron but its not a gamble im willing to take...

Test and 1mg oral fin would be ok? or you're going to need the stronger dht inhib of dutasteride becuase of all test pinned?

I'm on fin, did a tiny cycle of lgd to test it once and didnt lose any hair from it.

Test and 1mg oral fin would be ok? or you're going to need the stronger dht inhib of dutasteride becuase of all test pinned?

I'm on fin, did a tiny cycle of lgd to test it once and didnt lose any hair from it.

dont mess w lgd or any of that crap stuff, test is g2g, if you arent prone to acne you wont get it simple, plus the small ball syndrome everyone moans about is also genetics, yeah they might shrink a little but they wont turn into literal peanuts, I opt for dutasteride as its much stronger but fin should be fine too, but if you want to stay hair safe its gotta be test only im afraid, and you could run some anavar too as its milder but your choice, and sometimes you might not notice hairloss immediately just because it isnt coming out in clumps

Problem is that my e2 is already on the high end of the reference scale even with low bodyfat. Im scared that i would get instantly gyno and massive bloating with test. Maybe the finasteride is the reason for my strong e2 conversion. So with dutasteride+test this effects would only be worse than now.

dont mess w lgd or any of that crap stuff, test is g2g, if you arent prone to acne you wont get it simple, plus the small ball syndrome everyone moans about is also genetics, yeah they might shrink a little but they wont turn into literal peanuts, I opt for dutasteride as its much stronger but fin should be fine too, but if you want to stay hair safe its gotta be test only im afraid, and you could run some anavar too as its milder but your choice, and sometimes you might not notice hairloss immediately just because it isnt coming out in clumps

Don't need to be mass monster just looking to put on some size. So test only should be fine.

300mg for 4-6 months a good starter dose or too high? and nolvadex to pct?

bullshit
sarms mog

bullshit
sarms mog

they really dont, if thats you in your profile then I send your physique to the grave, what I did on test in 4-5 months had people asking me "how many years" id be training, before you ask for a physique shot, I posted here during the early year and had nothing but peak ratings, lowest rate I got was like 8/10 I think lol, same on reddit in the gettingshredded forum

• +1
Reactions: Schönling
Don't need to be mass monster just looking to put on some size. So test only should be fine.

You wont be a mass monster believe me, you wont look the way you think after one cycle but obviously will slap on good muscle, id do 500-600mg and eat clean as fuck and train hard & sleep well, any sensitivity in your nips means your estro is too high so have some arimidex on hand, I didnt choose to PCT so idk, take it seriously if when you are blasting, dont bulk too much and get too fat though as its easy to do since your lifts will be flying up and youll become obsessed with chasing those numbers and getting bigger and bigger lol

• +1
Reactions: ItsOVERBuddyBoyos
they really dont, if thats you in your profile then I send your physique to the grave, what I did on test in 4-5 months had people asking me "how many years" id be training, before you ask for a physique shot, I posted here during the early year and had nothing but peak ratings, lowest rate I got was like 8/10 I think lol, same on reddit in the gettingshredded forum
man the avi of my phisyque is 1 year natty training

Enclomifene for pct not novaldex

how was the tren cycle gain wise?

primo nuked my hairline, avoid it, it took me a year and a half to get 90% of my hair back

If you don’t care about ED you can run dhea and deca without finasteride.
You’ll have almost no T and DHT but the body will work decently as you ll get some E from dhea.

how was the tren cycle gain wise?

Used it more for cutting but made me stronger, awful sleep(most of trens sides id attribute to the lack of sleep tbh), made me more vascular, skin got thinner/tighter as I wasnt holding much water(which isnt good for the long term as constant tren use will mess up your skin), had this muscle hardness/fullness to my physique which made me look crazy or gives you what they call the "look" as in its obvious your on the gear lol and best of all I could get away with eating shitter foods on my diet such as ice cream and pizza etc, you cant eat junk food daily but if your strict w your diet you can easily throw in shit and it wont be stored as fat, you dont need much though I know that from experience, 100-300mg of tren ace a week is more than enough to reap all the benefits whilst lowering sides

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15669