Hairstyle and hair in general is quite important

Jason Voorhees

Jason Voorhees

Mod/chef of the Narcy pirates 🏴‍☠️🏴‍☠️
Staff
Hair adds volume and texture to the face. It's actually quite important. A good haircut can honestly ascend the face and hide many major flaws. Even psl gods are not immune to the hair pill.

Matt bomer with sides short looks like a faggot (He has a narrow forehead)
3542177 2476380 Matt Bomer Fox All Star Party Red Carpet Tom Lorenzo Site TLO 1

Gigachad with sides grown

There are countless examples like these. Hair is important period. Many tiktok fags literally ride on their hair halo

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 60224, TUSSELEIF, Michael Myers and 10 others
@SubhumanCurrycel @HeightPilledum @Iasacrko

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel
You showed a pic when he was older. Him having a classic one and a pretty boy wouldn’t make a big difference tbh. It then depends on what foids prefer.

The face above all. Also, it only works if you're a minimum a HTN. Anything below that, hairstyle won't save you.

1000035776 1000035777
You showed a pic when he was older. Him having a classic one and a pretty boy wouldn’t make a big difference tbh. It then depends on what foids prefer.

The face above all. Also, it only works if you're a minimum a HTN. Anything below that, hairstyle won't save you.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Michael Myers, HeightPilledum, humanoidsub7 and 1 other person
Rope if you don't look good with buzzcut

True. When I had a buzzcut at 16 I got zero attention (zero) but now I've looksmaxxed and have a old money classy haircut (at 22) girls love it.

• +1
Reactions: TUSSELEIF, Michael Myers and Jason Voorhees
This. I had longer hair (had about 9 inches of hair) and I looked decent but now I look like a rat because my barber fucked up. I was so close to going ER. Fuark

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: TUSSELEIF and Jason Voorhees
Im cutting my hair tomorrow

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees and Zonar
Notice how all foids get ugly when bald.

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
Hairpill is the most brutal because some faggots think they'll look good with any hair

• +1
Hair is part of the total package. A chad without hair isn't as good-looking as a chad with hair.

• +1
Reactions: TUSSELEIF and Jason Voorhees
I tried to trim my hair some days ago and completely fucked it up so had to cut it very short. Hairstyle really ascends and descends me. I look like an infantile cuck now because my forehead is so big. I need a hair transplant even on temples for me to look acceptable with short hair

Even Hexum can look funny with a bad hairstyle
BD1FBCB3 2576 4663 A466 A7C16587D9C7

Compared to just slightly longer
00CF0CCE 8381 460D 80B4 1238C6B16E8A
DA2CD90B 6321 45C0 A744 011D2E44AC06

Since hairstyle is about appeal and not PSL, a Chad with a bad haircut does look worse than a Chad with a good hairstyle. The same Chad does look worse and more boring with a bad haircut than with a good haircut. Some look better with a buzzcut or bald, like Meeks, but that’s rare

• +1