Hairstyle may change face shape over time.

Rt-Rust1

Rt-Rust1

Oh God
How you style your hair may determine the face of your face (literally change it not just a visual effect)

Alright. to start off with this I m gonna mention that we all know that symmetry is important for attractiveness.

That being said, we could think that then styling hair evenly on each side, a symetric hairstyle may be the to do... just it isn't.

Most people use their hair to one side. Why? Well, because pretty much nobody is 100% symmetric. Most people have some kind of difference between sides. So, using a symetric haircut may make those asymmetries more evident. Instead, by pulling the hair to the right side, everything evens out The illusion of a symmetric face is given.

Now, how could this actually change the shape of somebody's face? Well, in my case, I always used certain muscles on one side instead of the other. For example when I talked, I would usually lift one side more than the other, when facing a confusing situation, I would always lift the same eyebrow and bring down the other (why always the same ones? I don't know, I'm not sure. But, I have the theory that it may have been because of how I perceive my face. And this is where the haircut comes into play. I always style my hair to the left, don't remember why. But, because of this, I always imagined that using a specific side for each expression would give my face more armony. over time muscles in face develop and asymmetries appear. I'm not saying that this is the only cause of assymetries. there are other as sleeping on one side, tongue ties, scoliosis, or resting the head in the same hand, etc.

There are even theories that say that people who use their hair to the left are perceived as more realiable and likable whereas the others to provoke the opposite effect. I would say that is probably because people have imbalances on the same sides (most people are right handed, have ttheir hears more to the left, use mouse with right hand, etc) so pulling the hair to the left is usually what works best for most people. I would link resources to this but don't feel like + too lazy :think: :Comfy:

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS, Deleted member 18086, Umbra and 1 other person
Blackpill taking a full circle to the bluepill

But still a legit point

• Hmm...
Reactions: Rt-Rust1
these reminds me of theories about how nofap makes you more attractive because it rearanges your face by mms to make it so women like you

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: qkz, Constantin Denis and Rt-Rust1
these reminds me of theories about how nofap makes you more attractive because it rearanges your face by mms to make it so women like you
Lol yes specially if the same hand is always used.

Also, the same as with cellphone, a bad posture (forward shoulder) needs to be adopted in order to fap. So, even if both hands are used evenly to fap, it will still cause a bad posture and therefore a bad facial development
So, that theory may be right

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS and Deleted member 18086
How you style your hair may determine the face of your face (literally change it not just a visual effect)

Alright. to start off with this I m gonna mention that we all know that symmetry is important for attractiveness.

That being said, we could think that then styling hair evenly on each side, a symetric hairstyle may be the to do... just it isn't.

Most people use their hair to one side. Why? Well, because pretty much nobody is 100% symmetric. Most people have some kind of difference between sides. So, using a symetric haircut may make those asymmetries more evident. Instead, by pulling the hair to the right side, everything evens out The illusion of a symmetric face is given.

Now, how could this actually change the shape of somebody's face? Well, in my case, I always used certain muscles on one side instead of the other. For example when I talked, I would usually lift one side more than the other, when facing a confusing situation, I would always lift the same eyebrow and bring down the other (why always the same ones? I don't know, I'm not sure. But, I have the theory that it may have been because of how I perceive my face. And this is where the haircut comes into play. I always style my hair to the left, don't remember why. But, because of this, I always imagined that using a specific side for each expression would give my face more armony. over time muscles in face develop and asymmetries appear. I'm not saying that this is the only cause of assymetries. there are other as sleeping on one side, tongue ties, scoliosis, or resting the head in the same hand, etc.

There are even theories that say that people who use their hair to the left are perceived as more realiable and likable whereas the others to provoke the opposite effect. I would say that is probably because people have imbalances on the same sides (most people are right handed, have ttheir hears more to the left, use mouse with right hand, etc) so pulling the hair to the left is usually what works best for most people. I would link resources to this but don't feel like + too lazy :think: :Comfy:
jesus , get a life

• Love it
Reactions: Rt-Rust1