What type of hairstyle should I get?

Attachments

• IMG_20181228_110917.jpg
    IMG_20181228_110917.jpg
    144.8 KB · Views: 57
stop using face app on all your pics bro lol

• +1
Reactions: RedPilledStemcel
you're obviously using some kind of filter. if you're on android there's a built in filter on the camera app. click on ur screen w/camera app open and turn it off

• +1
Reactions: RedPilledStemcel
If you cant turn it off, download "open camera" from the play store. It has no faggification filter.

you look more feminie then this pic with good lighting and filter

What type of hairstyle should I get?
You kinda look like a lesbian :lul:

You look like the girl who does my hair . She’s a lesbian but has 2 biological kids from other relationships lmao . Just Lesbianmaxx

The kind I have

• +1
Reactions: Nibba
Wish i could pull that off to hide my dogshit tier skin
I actually used to have really bad skin but I got it straightened out with my derm. Check out my skin thread.

have u done the keratin treatment for ur hair?
Nope I actually just stopped using shampoo and it's softer and straighter than ever

I actually used to have really bad skin but I got it straightened out with my derm. Check out my skin thread.

Nope I actually just stopped using shampoo and it's softer and straighter than ever
Ya thinking about retin A. Dont have any pimples but supposedly helps wrinkles. Is your routine still the same as in megathread?

I got roofied by a chick at a party last week

lol wtf, she raped you? But the nct thing was a joke, slight negative cantal tilt doesn't matter at all.

lol wtf, she raped you? But the nct thing was a joke, slight negative cantal tilt doesn't matter at all.
She tried to rape me. My friend saved me. This happens to me a lot. Like all the time. But it's not about my looks it's about my attitude and holding frame

Nice hair but bad eyebrows.
Don't remember asking for your opinion. I get more compliments on my brows than any other part of me actually ?

Don't remember asking for your opinion. I get more compliments on my brows than any other part of me actually ?
You posted it publicly, expect comments. You get it from females because they are feminine eyebrows.