• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: bloomercel, RAMU KAKA, Kristin and 2 others
This only works if you have a pretty boy face

• +1
Reactions: Debetro
  • +1
Reactions: Maalik
Generally a bit on the longer side how you style it depends on your phenotype and face. Personally I didn't notice a change in how older women react to me after cutting my hair short but I did notice less choosing signals from JBs. I am letting it grow a bit again. Almost similar length and style as the examples you posted and starting to notice JB attention again.

Also a bit of curl and texture is also appreciated. So I think a bit on the longer side and with some waves but not too curly.

This is just me but the longer I grow it the younger the women I attract become to the point of 14 yo olds giving attention.

Go bald and grow a beard, it's masculine and JB's love it
As you can see, Rich Cooper attracted a prime JB with it

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: horizontallytall, aleksander, EnglandBadman and 10 others
yeah, actually any haircut that looks messy but looks good is highly attractive to women, I never understood why
I think because it looks how it was supposed to look in nature. Same as to why bodybuilders are not attractive to most women because they look unnatural and signal hormonal imbalance issues.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29442
I think because it looks how it was supposed to look in nature. Same as to why bodybuilders are not attractive to most women because they look unnatural and signal hormonal imbalance issues.
that's good reasoning

Tristan clausen

Rate this chadlites hairline

He looks good, but Andrew Tate told me he'd have more appeal if he was bald.

• JFL
Reactions: bradpittshairline
no shit nigga

Sick of looking at hair and light frauding, boneless cucks thinking they’re atttactive and labelling it “pretty boy :soy:

Hairstyle name?