Hairstyling

IWantToMax

IWantToMax

I'm getting to 99.99% tier
Is it just me or in the morning it's harder to style hair for some reason?

Every morning I can't style them properly, I am unable to give them that messy look that I like, whereas I find it easier in the afternoon for some reason.

Am I doing something wrong?

This is what I do:
-I wash my hair with just water after waking up
-I blow dry them with hot/medium heat setting and max speed
-(Only when they're longish) I apply hair paste

tbh i have wavy hair so i just say fuck it and go to school with messy hair and bitches go crazy

• +1
  • Woah
  • So Sad
Reactions: RAITEIII, Deleted member 2227 and IWantToMax
tbh i have wavy hair so i just say fuck it and go to school with messy hair and bitches go crazy
I have straight hair and unless I style them they look like shit tbh

• JFL
Reactions: GoMadAndSTFU
  • +1
Reactions: jordanbarrettisgod
I'll check this out, but the problem is not the hairstyle itself, I'm able to style them, when I style them in the afternoon they look good, while when I do it in the morning they tend to look weird, it's like they stick together
Just checked it out
Looks good, but my hair is not as long yet, I used to style them kind of like that, but didn't suit me perfectly, I still need some volume on the top

You mirin Chicão?

0827ec61eb1146bf1cf1beace501c701

• Love it
Reactions: IWantToMax
5EA19DE5 175B 426E A759 7AB8A088C6BB

if u can get ur hair like this and master the fuck boi snap photo you’ll slay

• +1
Do you have any guide on how to style it like that or know the name of the style? Looks really good. I'm mirin
idk my g i just wake up run my hand thru my hair and it becomes like this. my hair genetics is ideal

• So Sad
Don’t blow dry your hair bro are u a chick

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1560
Fuuck I have same problem, I tried sea salt spray and it doesn't help either idk I'd kill to have the messy barrett hair.
Sometimes it looks good other time it looks like shit, do you use conditioner btw?

• So Sad
Don’t blow dry your hair bro are u a chick
Well it's freezing cold outside, if I don't blow dry them before heading out they look even worse jfl, I'm not waking up 1 hour before just to dryen them out.
Fuuck I have same problem, I tried sea salt spray and it doesn't help either idk I'd kill to have the messy barrett hair.
Sometimes it looks good other time it looks like shit, do you use conditioner btw?
I condition them after shower in the afternoon, but it's not that what makes the difference.

I tried putting it on in the morning aswell, but they just look bad anyway