hairtransplant results like this happens more then we like to admit

max_frisch

max_frisch

The biggest risk is not taking any risk
Joined
Oct 26, 2022
Posts
1,629
Reputation
2,057
brutal


jonas.jpeg.cf4da7166b25b1c0ffd5596382e698c5.jpeg




fue.jpeg.de12fb3916b40bd5741d3ceb90121f10.jpeg



Hello forum,
I really need your help. I did a 2500 graft last year, but the grafts are misaligned too straight, and there is a lack of density. A doctor recommended 1000 grafts because I am young, do you think it is a good idea? It is next week the intervention if I accept
Thank you

hope that nigga is on fin bc his whole top is thinning
 
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24444
Yh natural hairlines are more staggered than those HT fake ones
 
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24444
  • +1
Reactions: KingBetaTut
its over
 

Similar threads

Suicidalcel
Replies
16
Views
75
jp212
jp212
chillinggood
Replies
3
Views
52
chillinggood
chillinggood
Moggador
Replies
5
Views
94
Roara
Roara
Nardicus101
Replies
13
Views
355
Centurion Hunter
Centurion Hunter
ragingmanlet
Replies
17
Views
113
mangotimer
mangotimer

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top