Hairy girl in metro station

Tylermax

Tylermax

Kraken
So I saw a girl in metro station she had more hair on her forearms than me. I was "alright cool ain't nothing strange, I've seen girls with more hair than usual on their arms". Then a dude came (who apparently knew her) and started talking to her, then when she was fixing her hair and raised her arms, I noticed her armpits were hairy too. Ngl I kinda got horny and wanted to hit on her but the dude kept talking to her and she kept fixing her hair ( I think she picked on the fact I was staring her hairy armpits and she kinda liked it).

• JFL
Reactions: ilovewater, Funnyunenjoyer1, ascension and 5 others
Kill yourself immediately

• JFL
Reactions: Funnyunenjoyer1, Costcosuperstore and Deleted member 52452
  • JFL
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, TechnoBoss, Deleted member 52452 and 1 other person
She was good looking facially and petite around 5'1. She was just hairy . Beautiful eastern little JB
Women don't have body hair

• JFL
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, Deleted member 52452 and Tylermax
  • JFL
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, TechnoBoss, Deleted member 52452 and 1 other person
If she has a light amount of hair throughout her body like some kind of catwoman, sure.

If she has a heavy amount of hair that gives a gorilla-esque figure, hell no.

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 52452 and Tylermax
If she has a light amount of hair throughout her body like some kind of catwoman, sure.

If she has a heavy amount of hair that gives a gorilla-esque figure, hell no.
Why do you think she didn't shave her armpits or her forearms? She didn't look like a leftist. She had her nails done and her outfit was on point

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 52452 and Madridista
Why do you think she didn't shave her armpits or her forearms? She didn't look like a leftist. She had her nails done and her outfit was on point

She probably had that "Better to be naturally beautiful" mentality or maybe her boyfriend likes hairy armpits and forearms.

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 52452 and Tylermax
So I saw a girl in metro station she had more hair on her forearms than me. I was "alright cool ain't nothing strange, I've seen girls with more hair than usual on their arms". Then a dude came (who apparently knew her) and started talking to her, then when she was fixing her hair and raised her arms, I noticed her armpits were hairy too. Ngl I kinda got horny and wanted to hit on her but the dude kept talking to her and she kept fixing her hair ( I think she picked on the fact I was staring her hairy armpits and she kinda liked it).
I love this forum so much. cagefuel 🤣🤣🤣

• JFL
Reactions: Tylermax
even a sasquatch got guys thirsting over her

it's so over I don't even want to think about it

• So Sad
Reactions: Tylermax