Half Japanese-Half Indian STACIES!!! GTFIH

ascension

ascension

Kraken

:feelsmega::feelsmega::aheago::aheago::aheago::aheago::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh:

@tombradylover @nathan @RAMU KAKA @mayo mogger @WeiWei @FaceandBBC @n9wiff @wsada @lemonnz @nofap @ryuken @truthhurts @watah @YungTrappa @Kaari @CFW432 @PrinceLuenLeoncur @TechnoBoss @SecularIslamist @Chinacurry @Gonthar @Roquefort @thebuffdon690 @Clark69 @Paul7 @forevergymcelling @JohnDoe @Gengar @Jason Voorhees

Last edited:
  • Love it
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: SidharthTheSlayer, tombradylover, 5'7 zoomer and 13 others
Still looking for the Stacy :feelstastyman:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: WeiWei, Art of Pattinson, truthhurts and 1 other person
Still looking for the Stacy :feelstastyman:
GYxbwgyWkAQatES

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Hetman Vilkas, tombradylover, 5'7 zoomer and 5 others

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, Sub0, WeiWei and 4 others
404 not found:ogre:
The clickbaiting is crazy work

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Art of Pattinson and ascension
No tag I'm upset

• So Sad
Reactions: truthhurts and ascension
i already seen this shit 3 times bro

• So Sad
Reactions: ascension
View attachment 3217269

:feelsmega::feelsmega::aheago::aheago::aheago::aheago::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh:

@tombradylover @nathan @RAMU KAKA @mayo mogger @WeiWei @FaceandBBC @n9wiff @wsada @lemonnz @nofap @ryuken @truthhurts @watah @YungTrappa @Kaari @CFW432 @PrinceLuenLeoncur @TechnoBoss @SecularIslamist @Chinacurry @Gonthar @Roquefort @thebuffdon690 @Clark69 @Paul7 @forevergymcelling @JohnDoe @Gengar @Jason Voorhees

Yeah I saw them today in another thread and was genuinely taken back.

Black dress mogs hard.

In my head brown + Asian = SEA, so I always imagined this

Etwhdvjw6rad1

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: GigaStacySexual, sportsmogger and ascension
Yeah I saw them today in another thread and was genuinely taken back.

Black dress mogs hard.

In my head brown + Asian = SEA, so I always imagined this

View attachment 3217275
why u selfing hating ur own race...ur indian and ur hating on ur own women...over

• JFL
Reactions: normie_joe
why u selfing hating ur own race...ur indian and ur hating on ur own women...over

I'm talking about brown AND asian mix, cause then you get gook features with dark skin which looks like your average Filipino.

• Hmm...
Reactions: God-himself
I'm talking about brown AND asian mix, cause then you get gook features with dark skin which looks like your average Filipino.
they look arabian to me, tbh

They look like Italians

• +1
Reactions: GigaStacySexual, God-himself and ascension
why u bullying this girl :feelskek:

Man I don't know bro, she's probably sweet.

It's just SEA/gook women are adamant white cocku worshippers and that's the reason why subhumans like this have an inflated ego

4429821 IMG 3694

• JFL
Reactions: sportsmogger, God-himself and ascension
  • Hmm...
Reactions: God-himself
Daaaaaaaaaamn

• +1
These women obviously look nowhere SEA, but in my head that's what I always imagined.
I see...U should love indian girls...I'd fuck indian over SEA any day...Indian girls have clean pussy and good ass, u must sea what them gooks and SEA vags look like :sick:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ascension, GigaStacySexual and normie_joe
These women obviously look nowhere SEA, but in my head that's what I always imagined.
Infact: White, Black, Indian, Latina, Mixed, Arab and some case gooks are fuck worthy

I see...U should love indian girls...I'd fuck indian over SEA any day...Indian girls have clean pussy and good ass, u must sea what them gooks and SEA vags look like :sick:

I'm dying at this nigga.

Mirin reading comprehension.

You are telling me of all people to like Indian women, when I'm one of the few that finds Indian/South Asian women attractive here. I literally lost my virginity to one you goof.

I said "when you combine an Indian woman with an Asian, I thought they looked Filipino or SEA" cause I haven't really seen anyone with that combination.

But obviously here they don't.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ascension and God-himself
View attachment 3217269

Not stacy but still beauties

• +1
I'm dying at this nigga.

Mirin reading comprehension.

You are telling me of all people to like Indian women, when I'm one of the few that finds Indian/South Asian women attractive here. I literally lost my virginity to one you goof.

I said "when you combine an Indian woman with an Asian, I thought they looked Filipino or SEA" cause I haven't really seen anyone with that combination.

But obviously here they don't.
I see...

• JFL
Reactions: normie_joe and ascension
Miss japan 2024 is also a half bengali half japanese.

• Woah
  • So Sad
Reactions: SidharthTheSlayer and ascension
View attachment 3217269

I don't see a Stacy anywhere??

• JFL
stacy my ass

• +1