so many users cucked on JBpill too

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Jova, Suns9999, grungymallard97 and 1 other person
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Jova, moredatesmorerapes, The Dark Phoenix and 1 other person
The state of this forum is fucked if one mentalcel can cause a commotion like this and by mentalcel i mean zeta nigga probably even capping idk

• +1
Reactions: Jova, ascension and grungymallard97
@ascension u got people thinking I’m a White Knight Redditor nowfuck u😭😭😭😭

Fuck it's too late to edit the post now too.

Don't worry bhai they'll read the rest of the thread and realise that you're not a simplord. Trust me

• JFL
Reactions: Jova, PROMETHEUS and grungymallard97
Fuck it's too late to edit the post now too.

Don't worry bhai they'll read the rest of the thread and realise that you're not a simplord. Trust me
I can only hope bhai 😂😂

• +1
Reactions: Jova and ascension
can high iq threads make a comeback tho this forum wasn't so shit when I didn't have an account on it I miss when looksmax org was actually about looksmaxxing and when u could learn something now this forum has 1-2 high iq threads per 40 pajeet rate me's ratio

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Jova, grungymallard97 and ascension
The state of this forum is fucked if one mentalcel can cause a commotion like this and by mentalcel i mean zeta nigga probably even capping idk
I wonder if that girl is aware of this shit bhai I didn’t mean for this to happen:ROFLMAO:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: The Dark Phoenix, grungymallard97 and ascension
add my reply too

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: grungymallard97 and ascension
IMG 1877
This gay forum trying to not make 5+ page threads about a situation that changed nothing outside of this website

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Jova, xantrooper, grungymallard97 and 1 other person
can high iq threads make a comeback tho this forum wasn't so shit when I didn't have an account on it I miss when looksmax org was actually about looksmaxxing and when u could learn something now this forum has 1-2 high iq threads per 40 pajeet rate me's ratio
or xangsane chat gpt stories I'll take either

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: moreplatesmoreweigh and ascension
That‘s what I‘m actually trying to say bro it was never that deep
And the kaligula and enchanted elixir Shabang. :lul: No one gave a single shit and then all the thread abt it were 20+ pages because of spam then niggas were like “omg kaligula I miss you so much:feelsuhh:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Jova and ascension
i think i might do a response to the response of the "zeta is the worst thing that ever happened to me" thread.

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: xantrooper, moreplatesmoreweigh, motiascension and 1 other person
i think i might do a response to the response of the "zeta is the worst thing that ever happened to me" thread.

Go for it. We need to keep the forum entertaining and engaging

• JFL
Reactions: faustianspirit
lets kill zeta

• Woah
Reactions: ascension
idk i pref zeta than clav

• Woah
nahhhh i can’t stop laughing

• Love it

JFL at this site, it's so fucking over. A once based and blackpilled site is now overrun by simplords, on their knees for some random "looksmax slayer" and his online GF

Exhibit #1:

View attachment 3205424

"Excuse me bucko, stop harassing muh precious lady! How can you dare to DM a vulnerable female online, fucking loser!"
View attachment 3205429

Exhibit #2:

View attachment 3205430

"Allow me to elaborate sire, this dirty incel has been harassing muh precious heckin female online for weeks! He sent her innocent dms and messages! This is egregious and unacceptable, send him to the guillotine at once!"
View attachment 3205449

Exhibit #3:

View attachment 3205447

"Excuse me creepazoid, stop harassing some random looksfrauder's online girlfriend! That's a sacred relationship! Leave them alone horrible inkwell!"
View attachment 3205456

TLDR: THIS SITE HAS BEEN OVERRUN BY SIMPS AND WHITE KNIGHTS!!

@ReadBooksEveryday @nathan @motiascension @swt @truthhurts @watah @tombradylover @Jova @NZb6Air @Kaari @lifeless @wsada @cromagnon @Lokki @shizuku11111 @vernier @diamondbill @cytoplasm @Sub5kang @YungTrappa @greywind @lemonnz @ryuken @Autismcel @anthony111553 @The Dark Phoenix @psychomandible @Kroker @nofap @
ion got a clue what u on about idk the girl idk the dms or anything, idek zeta

all i said was if his dm was something normal he would have no reason to get made fun of and wouldn’t need to make a post crying abt it

• Hmm...

JFL at this site, it's so fucking over. A once based and blackpilled site is now overrun by simplords, on their knees for some random "looksmax slayer" and his online GF

Exhibit #1:

View attachment 3205424

"Excuse me bucko, stop harassing muh precious lady! How can you dare to DM a vulnerable female online, fucking loser!"
View attachment 3205429

Exhibit #2:

View attachment 3205430

"Allow me to elaborate sire, this dirty incel has been harassing muh precious heckin female online for weeks! He sent her innocent dms and messages! This is egregious and unacceptable, send him to the guillotine at once!"
View attachment 3205449

Exhibit #3:

View attachment 3205447

"Excuse me creepazoid, stop harassing some random looksfrauder's online girlfriend! That's a sacred relationship! Leave them alone horrible inkwell!"
View attachment 3205456

@ReadBooksEveryday @nathan @motiascension @swt @truthhurts @watah @tombradylover @Jova @NZb6Air @Kaari @lifeless @wsada @cromagnon @Lokki @shizuku11111 @vernier @diamondbill @cytoplasm @Sub5kang @YungTrappa @greywind @lemonnz @ryuken @Autismcel @anthony111553 @The Dark Phoenix @psychomandible @Kroker @nofap @
could never catch me defending a girl or calling her mommy:ROFLMAO:

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: irkkedmulatto and ascension

Exhibit #1:

View attachment 3205424

View attachment 3205429

Exhibit #2:

View attachment 3205430

View attachment 3205449

Exhibit #3:

View attachment 3205447

View attachment 3205456

Mlady I can't believe that swine is trying to seduce you
Screenshot 20240929 095401 Chrome

• JFL
u always have the most based takes ascension

• Love it

Exhibit #1:

View attachment 3205424

View attachment 3205429

Exhibit #2:

View attachment 3205430

View attachment 3205449

Exhibit #3:

View attachment 3205447

View attachment 3205456

heavy on it , the white knight apocalypse is real

• +1
if more people in this community liked men this wouldn’t be an issue #I’mJusSayin

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Adelholzener, irkkedmulatto and ascension
Wake me up when you miss bhai

• Love it
I remember when this site was meant to help people

• JFL
are u retarded bro

u joined this month

u barely been around long enough to speak on the culture of this site

u prob think its always been like this but its not

this is a incel site bud, know where u are
But I feel like this is the most incel shit that could’ve happened bro and what "culture"

looksmax.org has fallen

• +1
Whole forum tagged. Still not included.

:whistle:

• So Sad