Half my high school friends have burnouts.

Deleted member 275

Deleted member 275

Kraken
Met up with friends last weekend, half of them have burnouts.

Usually they have a certain medical condition (whiplash, RSI, Backpain,) that makes them 'unable to function', but they themselves admit that it is mostly mental. They experience stress and lack of life quality, especially at their jobs, and as a result they feel like their bodies are basically telling them to 'quit' this way.

All ppl in their mid twenties btw. I can relate a lot since I have the same except I am a student, which is even worse life quality than being a wagie.

JFL honestly, everyone is just trying to cope with their shit lives. While pretending everything is good.

I fucking hate the netherlands and the culture here.

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: amorfati, Deleted member 5786, Deleted member 9568 and 4 others
tell him to LDAR
@OldVirgin

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5786
one of my niggas got a (fake) squidgame tattoo to look more NT and get chicks. :lul::lul:

Idk even what squidgame is before he told me. I am least NT young person alive ngl.

• JFL
Reactions: amorfati and Deleted member 5786
It will get worse after high school

• +1
Reactions: amorfati and Deleted member 9568
one of my niggas got a (fake) squidgame tattoo to look more NT and get chicks. :lul::lul:

Idk even what squidgame is before he told me. I am least NT young person alive ngl.
getting a squid game tattoo is the biggest failo, even worse than being black

• JFL
Reactions: amorfati and Deleted member 5786
yeah I got back aches due to poor posture for a long time(27 years old now). It gets on my nerves tbh .