Half of attractiveness is leanness

sorry i forgot this guy is very good looking and the only reason he had gfs is from his good looks (totally not because being highly NT is the only thing saving him as he’s uglier than this whole site)
He has an oofy doofy face, you don't. It's a tragedy you don't realise this and will spend your whole youth mentally masturbating over something you will never achieve. "NT" is legit if you have the face for it. Still looks.

No zygos means no hollow cheeks but it's more important that your face just has no fat. People can tell the difference.
Yeah i think people who recessions always look better at lower bodyfat levels like 9-12%.

Higher bodyfat is a death sentence even if its like 15%.

He has an oofy doofy face, you don't. It's a tragedy you don't realise this and will spend your whole youth mentally masturbating over something you will never achieve. "NT" is legit if you have the face for it. Still looks.
THATS MY POINT YOU STUPID FUCK HE LOOKS LIKE AN UGLY OOFY DOOFY HES AN OBESE BABYFACED MANLET

I don’t consider myself to be a huge mogger but compared to that guy I am basically a gigachad. Same goes for anyone on this site. You’re so fucking retarded this made me laugh out loud

THATS MY POINT YOU STUPID FUCK HE LOOKS LIKE AN UGLY OOFY DOOFY HES AN OBESE BABYFACED MANLET

I don’t consider myself to be a huge mogger but compared to that guy I am basically a gigachad. Same goes for anyone on this site. You’re so fucking retarded this made me laugh out loud
Again you come along with your dogshit reading comprehension and misinterpret everything like an emotional, retarded spastic. All you Nt copers are the same. Ugly, low-trust unloveable retards in denial.

Again you come along with your dogshit reading comprehension and misinterpret everything like an emotional, retarded spastic. All you Nt copers are the same. Ugly, low-trust unloveable retards in denial.
You think that guy mogs me and other users = you are a complete fucking spastic

Doesn't matter how good you look. No facial leanness = no attractiveness. I'm convinced most people here are just high bodyfat and expecting women to approach them.
Agree most people struggle to even lose weight and yet talk about getting surgeries and hardmaxxing

Doesn't matter how good you look. No facial leanness = no attractiveness. I'm convinced most people here are just high bodyfat and expecting women to approach them.
And facial leanness is having bones. JFL! @russiancelreturns
1606095746628 png
A3bc5b78 3cab 4f02 8f2a 0a9a568512ef

• +1
Reactions: russiancelreturns
Once you stop being narcy you can accept the truth and do something about your situation.

All naturally store little fat in their faces.
I’m not narcy I just don’t think an obese 5’7 130kg+ babyfaced manlet mogs me. You may be the biggest troll on this site