Half white people who aren’t half black almost always look more white

M

macbookpro_2015

Silver
Joined
Aug 13, 2026
Posts
717
Reputation
430
I was with a friend group a while ago and someone said to someone else “you’re more mixed than me but you look whiter than me” (he’s half Latino half white)
 
  • +1
Reactions: americanpakitruvcel
I was with a friend group a while ago and someone said to someone else “you’re more mixed than me but you look whiter than me” (he’s half Latino half white)
Latinos are already mixed with white though, so that’s probably why in that case. I think it mostly depends on if the other race is west Eurasian partially or primarily, so sometimes half white half Indian is white passing for that reason, or half white half middle eastern, but pretty much never half white half black
 

Similar threads

revivles
Replies
15
Views
255
mr007
mr007
revivles
Replies
37
Views
345
revivles
revivles
james_2006
Replies
6
Views
118
Tenres
Tenres
revivles
Replies
16
Views
161
IronMike
IronMike
revivles
Replies
14
Views
165
pony
pony

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top