Half Year Tretinoin

That's not me brother. I didn't start this thread.
Wrinkles aren't necessarily permanent but much harder to get rid of.
oh sorry i thought it was u, but look at the pictures bhai he had insane wrinkles aswell under his eye and they all went away, i have slight wrinkle when i squint my eyes in the middle off my eyebrows thats annoying me and i want to get rid of it

• +1
Reactions: aids
oh sorry i thought it was u, but look at the pictures bhai he had insane wrinkles aswell under his eye and they all went away, i have slight wrinkle when i squint my eyes in the middle off my eyebrows thats annoying me and i want to get rid of it
If you're talking about the skin between your brows, that's normal and just what happens when you squint. It's not a wrinkle.
But yes, tretinoin, as well as for helping with acne, can help with anti-aging and making your skin look more youthful. That's why in Australia, it's not subsidised at all, because it's considered cosmetic in its purpose.
Just prepare yourself for the God-awful purging phase :feelswhy:

• Hmm...
Reactions: castizo
If you're talking about the skin between your brows, that's normal and just what happens when you squint. It's not a wrinkle.
But yes, tretinoin, as well as for helping with acne, can help with anti-aging and making your skin look more youthful. That's why in Australia, it's not subsidised at all, because it's considered cosmetic in its purpose.
Just prepare yourself for the God-awful purging phase :feelswhy:
whats the purging phase

• +1
whats the purging phase
Your skin gets worse before it gets better on retinoids like tretinoin or isotretinoin. Basically all your present pimples come up to the surface of your skin for a while, lasts a few weeks to a month and then your skin starts improving.

• Woah
Your dark circles also seemed to be improved.

Your skin gets worse before it gets better on retinoids like tretinoin or isotretinoin. Basically all your present pimples come up to the surface of your skin for a while, lasts a few weeks to a month and then your skin starts improving.
i mean aslong as it gets better at the end its okay for me, can you ever stop this tho or will your skin get terrible again and does it make u dependent on it?

• +1
i mean aslong as it gets better at the end its okay for me, can you ever stop this tho or will your skin get terrible again and does it make u dependent on it?
You might get a little bit of acne as you come off depending on how long you've used it for, your dosage and frequency, but you won't build an exogenous reliance upon it.
Easiest way to ensure minimal breakout upon stopping is to drop your frequency progressively to longer intervals. But you shouldn't have a big issue.

• Love it
You might get a little bit of acne as you come off depending on how long you've used it for, your dosage and frequency, but you won't build an exogenous reliance upon it.
Easiest way to ensure minimal breakout upon stopping is to drop your frequency progressively to longer intervals. But you shouldn't have a big issue.
thank u so much

• Love it
@castizo actually. You can easily ship it from Indian online pharmacy's. I got like 4 bottles of generic 0.05 tretinoin from India.

• WTF
  • +1
Reactions: halloweed and castizo
@castizo actually. You can easily ship it from Indian online pharmacy's. I got like 4 bottles of generic 0.05 tretinoin from India.
you can't ship illegal stuff into my country it gets seized 100% of the time

• +1
Reactions: sb23
Mirin

Currently using tretinoin with clindamycin / bp gel

Seems to be working

what's your routine looking like boss?