Halle Synagogue shooter was listening to "Alek Minassian" by Eggy while in the car

DarkHorizon

DarkHorizon

Diamond
So, the full video of the halle incel attacker has been leaked online, and it basically confirms that he was an incel using political cope. In the video link below, you can clearly hear incel icon egg white's song being played in his car while he is on his rampage. (I wonder if eggy has heard about this, and what his thoughts are that his music was actually used while an incel goes on his rampage) Someone needs to send this to him.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 2969, Deleted member 685 and Dicklet.4.3
its good that gods chosen people ended up safe

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2587, Deleted member 2969 and Deleted member 685
its good that gods chosen people ended up safe
you mean the filth that got their asses kicked to the moon and back 80 years ago? Yeah, where was god to protect his chosen rats then? If god loved them so much, he would not have allowed someone to almost wipe the off the face of the earth. You realize that you are cancer. When you refuse to leave people alone, they will fight back. Its basic human instinct.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685
you mean the filth that got their asses kicked to the moon and back 80 years ago? Yeah, where was god to protect his chosen rats then? If god loved them so much, he would not have allowed someone to almost wipe the off the face of the earth. You realize that you are cancer. When you refuse to leave people alone, they will fight back. Its basic human instinct.
you're an incel freak, are you seriously denying the holocaust right now?

• JFL
Based and redpilled

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2969
WHY THE FUCK DO THESE NIGGER POPUPS SHOW UP FUCK THIS SHIT

WHY THE FUCK DO THESE negro POPUPS SHOW UP FUCK THIS SHIT

Filled with anger and depression

Joined Dec 16, 2018

Total time spent online 727:28

• +1
This video is so fucking cringe to watch. Why are his guns not working?

Running through these like I'm

I never noticed that when I watched the full video

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer
JFL he only managed to kill few people. compared to Christchurch shooter Brenton Tarrant who killed 50+ something people this is a massive failure.

Glory be to Yahweh

eggmans music is actually good though