• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: LampPostPrime and human304
Nothing is wrong here.

• JFL
Reactions: LampPostPrime and LooksOrDeath
  • JFL
Reactions: LampPostPrime
@TRUE_CEL @emeraldglass @SecularIslamist @BrahminBoss @klip11 @PrinceLuenLeoncur @Blackgymmax

you guys all have sharp wits in my opinion. tagging to see if you can get the secret in the first try.

• JFL
Reactions: LampPostPrime
Single mom mulatto chile

Last edited:
  • Love it
Reactions: Eren
@BrahminBoss bro hide the answer.

btw, you are correct.Death to the Muzzies. Jai Shree Ram. Jai Maa Kali.

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 23558
did you get the secret or not ?
White woman has a black baby strongly implying she's been blacked. Also she's a single mom

• +1
Reactions: human304
@klip11 correct. hide the answer.

I'm not a racist. Nothing is wrong here.
You think negros aren't racist? They hate you but love your women. Negros are the most racist pos on this planet. You're a cuck.

• +1
You think negros aren't racist? They hate you but love your women. Negros are the most racist pos on this planet. You're a cuck.
I love their women too.

I love their women too.
You got played , you think youre based but you lost. White women are superior, the exchange is a loss for you not a win. Negro women are a huge l.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: LampPostPrime and human304
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: LampPostPrime and LooksOrDeath
This is normal.

@TRUE_CEL @emeraldglass @SecularIslamist @BrahminBoss @klip11 @PrinceLuenLeoncur @Blackgymmax

you guys all have sharp wits in my opinion. tagging to see if you can get the secret in the first try.
Interracial child😂😂😂

• +1
You got played , you think your based but you lost. White women are superior, the exchange is a loss for you not a win. Negro women are a huge l.
White people are dying. The women are welcoming in immigrants. They aren't superior just look better on average.

White people are dying. The women are welcoming in immigrants. They aren't superior just look better on average.
Shut up cuck

Interracial child😂😂😂

P.S. Single mom with Niglet. JFL. pure 4chan level shit.

this is so too much that most of the nigths i go to bed asking god to not wake me up from the sleep.

west and has gone ultra woke. and the east where i live has gone extra right aka full on sharia mode type shit.

i miss the early 2000s.

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: emeraldglass and LampPostPrime
The fact that it's in single mom section 💀💀💀💀💀

• JFL
It is accurate. And how it should be. Blk men and white women copulate a lot however have the highest rates of divorce meaning the two are incompatable outside of sex

If only Americans listen to Arabs who told them to Castrate the niggers and even offered castration services free of cost.

but nah , muh profit. we want to produce more slaves in America, so we will also take some women and produce lots and lots of niggers in America.

What could go wrong.