Halloween report

Chinacurry

Chinacurry

Kraken
I went out for Halloween to the 2 main nightlife areas of my city.

I expected to see hundreds of Stacy's in whore outfits and lots of jestermaxxing Chad, Chaddam, Chadpreet.

Reality: 0 chads/Chaddam/Chadpreet
1 Chang (barman)
0 Chadlite
1 HTN (jbw)

There was a jbw or may have been ethnic in khal drogo 'outfit' (basically topless with body paint but shit body), so he might have slayed idk.

And there was a skinny 175cm BBC in low effort outfit who was with a jbw and 2 noodles, I thought one noodle was his gf, but then a pretty hot noodle with blond hair in princess Jasmine outfit came and hit on him and I saw them together an hour later in a different bar.

Basically EVERY guy looked like garbage, and there were NO stacies.

At the end of the night to top it all off I saw a legit 1/10 birdcel with huge nose like pointed at and 4 sizes too big for him, and he was with the best girl I saw all night (who still wasn't Stacy but had super sexy outfit ). They were being openly romantic and passionate.

How was it in your city?

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
MyAssStinksLikeShit

I went out for Halloween to the 2 main nightlife areas of my city.

I expected to see hundreds of Stacy's in whore outfits and lots of jestermaxxing Chad, Chaddam, Chadpreet.

Reality: 0 chads/Chaddam/Chadpreet
1 Chang (barman)
0 Chadlite
1 HTN (jbw)

There was a jbw or may have been ethnic in khal drogo 'outfit' (basically topless with body paint but shit body), so he might have slayed idk.

And there was a skinny 175cm BBC in low effort outfit who was with a jbw and 2 noodles, I thought one noodle was his gf, but then a pretty hot noodle with blond hair in princess Jasmine outfit came and hit on him and I saw them together an hour later in a different bar.

Basically EVERY guy looked like garbage, and there were NO stacies.

At the end of the night to top it all off I saw a legit 1/10 birdcel with huge nose like pointed at and 4 sizes too big for him, and he was with the best girl I saw all night (who still wasn't Stacy but had super sexy outfit ). They were being openly romantic and passionate.

How was it in your city?
This forum and real life really cant get that concensus

What u mean Bhai?
You just Said some subhuman made out with some sexy bitch while HTNs on Here complain about "mUh autism" ffs just go out and talk about your interests with People that have The same interest no point in talking to braindead normies

You just Said some subhuman made out with some sexy bitch while HTNs on Here complain about "mUh autism" ffs just go out and talk about your interests with People that have The same interest no point in talking to braindead normies
Yes but this is HK so I suspect it was JBW, it kind of makes sense in China that 1/10 JBW can have 7-8/10 Noodlewhore head over heels in love. This was unique even for Asia cos loads of people, rice and white, were staring at them