Halo effect is not a joke

X

x69

?????? ????
I've only met 1 Giga-chad in my life and he took lessons with me at school.
6''1 - 6''2 Dark-green eyes with perfect bone structure. Perfect harmony. Perfect frame.
Put him next to David Gandy and he would mog him no joke. He is literally the only 99% male I have seen in my life.. mogger of everyone.

He was not really NT.. the opposite actually he was really shy. When giving presentations he almost couldn't speak but everyone listened carefully even though he couldn't do shit. Nobody laughed and everyone ignored him being nervous.. teacher gave him a good grade too.

He never spoke or had friends in the class because he kept his distance and always worked alone. Yet when we needed to do a group project everyone had respect for him even though he never displayed any quality.

Skipped 10 gym lessons (you needed to complete them all) and the teacher just wrote that he did every of those. Everyone thought he was lucky af but deep inside I knew it was the halo effect.

Left some books at home because he forgot him.. teacher literally wouldn't give him anything.

Female teachers instantly became submissive and spoke with higher tone even though he didn't do or say anything. He didn't even have any dominant body-language he just sat there not doing anything but listening to music.

Even I became more submissive when in his presence. Even when I was aware of his halo effect I still overlooked many flaws because he just got this effect on everyone.

Never went a day to the gym and smoked everyday a lot and drank alcohol on the weekends.. had a better body than me while I gymcelled for 9 months with already good genetics for muscle-building. When we did sport with school he out-performed us all even though he never did the sport before.

The worst thing??
He never knew his SMV and still doesn't probably. He wants to be just like everyone else I think jfl. His words/body-language/ voice tone or whatever is not like how he looks. He acts low value but is still given high value. He lowers his value in every interaction but people give him higher value for it because he isn't weak.. he is just generous. He doesn't do anything reckless.. it was all planned out.

Just wanted to say this. The only ultra giga-chad I have met and his halo effect still has effect on me 3 months later.
Nobody can be like him. You'd think women threw themselves at him? nah. They admired him and became really submissive when he spoke to them but in public no woman looked at him. Probably because they just gave up when they saw him lmao.

Believe me. The blackpill is based on males like this.. yet when I go outside I see the top 20% males having sex. but also the other 80% males get sex from time to time. Incels.me only refers to males like that and when they realise they aren't 99.99th percentile they just give up. If you aren't deformed, have really really ugly features then you're able to have sex. Even if you are 5''8 in a country where 6''4 is the average. It's still possible

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Nibba, satoshisacuck and 1 other person
damn OP sounds like you are ready for his dick in your mouth

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and PenileFacialSurgery
It's the power of 99.99th percentile faggot.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
:lul::lul::lul:
I've only met 1 Giga-chad in my life and he took lessons with me at school.
6''1 - 6''2 Dark-green eyes with perfect bone structure. Perfect harmony. Perfect frame.
Put him next to David Gandy and he would mog him no joke. He is literally the only 99% male I have seen in my life.. mogger of everyone.

He was not really NT.. the opposite actually he was really shy. When giving presentations he almost couldn't speak but everyone listened carefully even though he couldn't do shit. Nobody laughed and everyone ignored him being nervous.. teacher gave him a good grade too.

He never spoke or had friends in the class because he kept his distance and always worked alone. Yet when we needed to do a group project everyone had respect for him even though he never displayed any quality.

Skipped 10 gym lessons (you needed to complete them all) and the teacher just wrote that he did every of those. Everyone thought he was lucky af but deep inside I knew it was the halo effect.

Left some books at home because he forgot him.. teacher literally wouldn't give him anything.

Female teachers instantly became submissive and spoke with higher tone even though he didn't do or say anything. He didn't even have any dominant body-language he just sat there not doing anything but listening to music.

Even I became more submissive when in his presence. Even when I was aware of his halo effect I still overlooked many flaws because he just got this effect on everyone.

Never went a day to the gym and smoked everyday a lot and drank alcohol on the weekends.. had a better body than me while I gymcelled for 9 months with already good genetics for muscle-building. When we did sport with school he out-performed us all even though he never did the sport before.

The worst thing??
He never knew his SMV and still doesn't probably. He wants to be just like everyone else I think jfl. His words/body-language/ voice tone or whatever is not like how he looks. He acts low value but is still given high value. He lowers his value in every interaction but people give him higher value for it because he isn't weak.. he is just generous. He doesn't do anything reckless.. it was all planned out.

Just wanted to say this. The only ultra giga-chad I have met and his halo effect still has effect on me 3 months later.
Nobody can be like him. You'd think women threw themselves at him? nah. They admired him and became really submissive when he spoke to them but in public no woman looked at him. Probably because they just gave up when they saw him lmao.

Believe me. The blackpill is based on males like this.. yet when I go outside I see the top 20% males having sex. but also the other 80% males get sex from time to time. Incels.me only refers to males like that and when they realise they aren't 99.99th percentile they just give up. If you aren't deformed, have really really ugly features then you're able to have sex. Even if you are 5''8 in a country where 6''4 is the average. It's still possible
The last para is soo important. Incels.me needs to know this. But no, "cope", "its over", "never began for ethnics", etc

• +1
  • +1
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 147
  • +1
  • +1
Ngl that was pretty good. And yes I'll come to your house tonight ;#
You dead before that boyo
tumblr_inline_noc71uSeMR1rio8de_500.gif

• +1
You're raped before you kill me.

Lmao Arabs don't even wanna use their shoe at your cope because it's so low value
JFL at that cope I haven't seen any arabs in my life

• +1
Cope. Arabs already fucked your mother and sister. You just dont know it yet
that cope is getting reported :feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah: JFL enjoy it

• +1
that cope is getting reported :feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah: JFL enjoy it
Lmao you can't defeat me without help of the mods. That's some big cope

• +1
  • +1
  • +1
ur also low brain
High T/ Hight DHT. Same like blacks but I am middle eastern.
How can you compete with that?

• +1
High T/ Hight DHT. Same like blacks but I am middle eastern.
How can you compete with that?
yup I cant compete with such a degenerate that decided to juice at 17 ofc while Im natty you are with little bit more T than me in exchange for fucked up hormones in the future jfl

• +1
yup I cant compete with such a degenerate that decided to juice ofc while Im natty you are with little bit more T than me in exchange for fucked up hormones in the future jfl

I have way lower Estrogen at this moment and therefore more masculine.
https://lookism.net/Thread-Lono-s-thread-on-estrogen

Every further cope against me is a cope starting from a feminine point of view.

• +1