Halotestin is crazy stuff

PsychoDsk

PsychoDsk

Just a guy
I was planning on starting it in september but my buddy already had some on him so I took it as preworkout to get a feel.

And holy fuck, halo is by far the craziest thing I’ve put in my body. I have never experienced shit like this in my fucking life.
Usually I’m quite calm but on halo I was ADHD level 1000. It’s cooling down now but I’m def not gonna be able to sleep JFL.
It felt like fucking tren on steroids, absolutely insane stuff.
I was jumping around like a monkey training my entire body, even calves like who does that shit. I couldn’t take rest, I jumped from machine to machine. I even started sprinting from the deadlift spot to the dumbells. It felt insane tho, usually people say halo is pure rage but I didn’t notice any of that. I was just energetic asfuck, like genuinely next level shit.
If you wanna have a good workout take fucking halo, it’s the best thing on the planet honestly

@asdvek

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: User28823 and asdvek
I was
IMG 5180

• JFL
Reactions: PsychoDsk
I was planning on starting it in september but my buddy already had some on him so I took it as preworkout to get a feel.

And holy fuck, halo is by far the craziest thing I’ve put in my body. I have never experienced shit like this in my fucking life.
Usually I’m quite calm but on halo I was ADHD level 1000. It’s cooling down now but I’m def not gonna be able to sleep JFL.
I was jumping around like a monkey training my entire body, even calves like who does that shit. I couldn’t take rest, I jumped from machine to machine. I even started sprinting from the deadlift spot to the dumbells. It felt insane tho, usually people say halo is pure rage but I didn’t notice any of that. I was just energetic asfuck, like genuinely next level shit.
If you wanna have a good workout take fucking halo, it’s the best thing on the planet honestly

@asdvek
very nice

Yes people react different tho. For some people its pure anger and there are horror stories of it

Some guy killed his girlfriend on halo or tren dont remember. People have committed murder on halo

Like halo is the anger taken out of tren and increased

• JFL
Yes people react different tho. For some people its pure anger and there are horror stories of it

Some guy killed his girlfriend on halo or tren dont remember. People have committed murder on halo

Like halo is the anger taken out of tren and increased
Crazy shit, I felt loving today so might be diff if I take it on a day where my mother screams at me to clean up my cum towels

• +1
Reactions: asdvek
Btw feel bad for the guy that killed his gf

He was on roids ofc didnt control himself

Now hes in prison, lost gf, 20 years sentence, losing gains and us straight up coming off tren and halo, low t. Prob feels like shit

And feeling bad for the girl too, cant imagine being attacked by a guy on tren and halo as a weak female

• JFL

@asdvek
XD

Btw feel bad for the guy that killed his gf

He was on roids ofc didnt control himself

Now hes in prison, lost gf, 20 years sentence, losing gains and us straight up coming off tren and halo, low t. Prob feels like shit

And feeling bad for the girl too, cant imagine being attacked by a guy on tren and halo as a weak female
Coming off that shit with no pct and no trt will ruin your entire life.
ngl the girl probably found it hot

• JFL
Reactions: asdvek
Coming off that shit with no pct and no trt will ruin your entire life.
ngl the girl probably found it hot
of course she did nigga women love violence

Just beat up woman xd