Hamas is advancing fast

emeraldglass

emeraldglass

6'1" Gymmaxed Moroccan - From Western-Europe
Staff
F226EAAA F7A8 4A4A 84A6 0184F39149BC

Red is the Gaza strip
Green is the Israeli occupied land which is currently under the control of the Palestinian resistance
Yellow is where the battles are taking place this moment.

• +1
  • Love it
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Xangsane, Obito, Hero of the Imperium and 28 others
I think you are celebrating too early right now, we don’t know what is going to happen next. Military superiority still lies with Israel.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 30857, stralzon, Deleted member 30446 and 11 others
I think you are celebrating too early right now, we don’t know what is going to happen next. Military superiority still lies with Israel.
Even if they were to lose this war, the fear they've struck into these cowards remains a triumph in itself.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: .*my*., JohnDoe, ReadBooksEveryday and 11 others
I'm praying to Allah rn hoping that Israel is annihilated.

They destroyed my peoples so in turn they must be destroyed.

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • Love it
Reactions: AuGoldRum, king_bandon, boxface34 and 19 others
Even if they were to lose this war, the fear they've struck into these cowards remains a triumph in itself.
Good point. However I think in the end, if Israel kills many Palestinians civilians in return, that it wasn’t worth it. When people rise against their oppressors, the oppressors strike back much harder. Happened in colonial governments too.

• +1
Reactions: Lmao and emeraldglass
free palestine

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: shabby890, AspiringMogger, ReadBooksEveryday and 6 others
all muslim men should be heading to gaza right now to fight in the holy war.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 29670, Joe Rogancel, Darwined and 12 others
False flag

• +1
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires, try2beme and Deleted member 2832
digging their own graves

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 30446 and Deleted member 2832
This is not my war! I ain’t dying for someone else’s cause. 🫡

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Lmao and n0rthface
Very curious how it will end. The jews literally are the ones printing money, they can buy all the tech they want JFL

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 30446, justinzayn, emeraldglass and 1 other person
Dajjal coming soon Euphrates war coming soon judgment day coming soon

• +1
Reactions: lightskinbengali, Bushman and emeraldglass
All Christians should join rn and wipe out both sides

• +1
  • Love it
  • Ugh..
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, Banderacell, garoupilled_ and 8 others
Typical low IQ Mudslim mindset

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: stralzon, optimisticzoomer, ConfusedBolivian and 2 others
We should gather all the Sandniggers and Jews in Middle East and then nuke it to stone age

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, Banderacell, garoupilled_ and 10 others
Where are the hamas advancing tho? Do they have a plan or they just going a mindless carnage?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 30446 and emeraldglass
Good point. However I think in the end, if Israel kills many Palestinians civilians in return, that it wasn’t worth it. When people rise against their oppressors, the oppressors strike back much harder. Happened in colonial governments too.
The Palestinians are faced with inevitable challenges, whether they choose to resist or not. An honorable stand is the only way. The Israelis are disheartened because they've exhausted various methods over seven decades to break Palestinian morale, yet Palestinians remain resolute. This difference eludes the Israelis, they react as bitches as you can seen in the videos, while Palestinians endure daily threats to their lives, so this is for them nothing new.

Occupiers always have lower moral motivation because they seek extras, whereas colonized individuals are highly motivated as they fight for everything they possess.

The most significant victory in this conflict isn't the territory gained but the unwavering determination shown to the Israelis, conveying that they will persist, even if it takes 200 years.

• +1
Reactions: Gengar, ReadBooksEveryday and aesthetic beauty
unironically i want to die in a holy war. that genuinely sounds like a mogger death.

Hey i am a NEET what else am i going to do??? die old and alone???

ShowImage 1

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, Gengar, boxface34 and 8 others
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 30446
Where are the hamas advancing tho? Do they have a plan or they just going a mindless carnage?
I believe that everything is carefully orchestrated. By examining their invasion yesterday, it's evident that there's a comprehensive strategic plan.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 30446 and Jason Voorhees
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 30446, OGJBSLAYER, Akhi and 1 other person
praying for total palestinian annihilation rn, end them once and for all 🙏 ✡️

• JFL
  • Love it
  • WTF
Reactions: Gengar, Deleted member 30446, optimisticzoomer and 5 others
This is why Hitler held muslims in high regard and even let them join german army. He was impressed with their will to fight and die even in the face of overwhelming odds. Even tho i couldnt give less shit about muslims, they are fighting jews here, so i gotta give them kudos

2560px-Flag_variant_of_Nazi_Party_%281923%29.svg.png

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Gengar, Hero of the Imperium, garoupilled_ and 3 others
this will harm them more than doing them any favours
it was a pretty dumb thing to do

• +1
Reactions: optimisticzoomer and Akhi
Just nuke the shithole at this point
This conflict will never settle anyways. Both sides are convinced they are in the right and since both sides are heavily religious, a rational solution will never happen.

• +1
Reactions: OGJBSLAYER, Jason Voorhees and Akhi
  • +1
Reactions: Gengar and flippasav
Shit you a Jew worshipper? And I thought you were a good guy. Fuck you man.
if you drop all the meme tier conspiracies surrounding jews, they might be the most mogger group of people in human history...
and look who's against them - subhumanity galore

if you drop all the meme tier conspiracies surrounding jews, they might be the most mogger group of people in human history...
I have nothing against jews but they dont belong there

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: emeraldglass and Akhi
IQ is worth nothing without a backbone.

Subhumanity galore is doing the work, while your government’s are cucking you by giving them all your tax money and licking their asses clean while they want you to be their slave.

• +1
Reactions: Gengar, Mr. President, WeiWei and 1 other person
I have nothing against jews but they dont belong there
Now I think about it i don’t really like jews i also dont like gays especially gays its something mental if they had a normal childhood they would be normal

• +1
Reactions: emeraldglass
POV: Israel has fallen
Mikeohearn GIF - Mikeohearn GIFs

• Love it
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium, garoupilled_, WeiWei and 3 others
  • JFL
  • JFL
Reactions: Gengar
IQ is worth nothing without a backbone.

Subhumanity galore is doing the work, while your government’s are cucking you by giving them all your tax money and licking their asses clean while they want you to be their slave.

terrorism = work? i support the existence of the jewish state and dont mind any tax money going towards them
jews are responsible for the invention of like 50% of the technology you use today, be grateful
jewish people will never go away
32902   SoyBooru

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: optimisticzoomer, JackTheKnife, WeiWei and 3 others
terrorism = work? i support the existence of the jewish state and dont mind any tax money going towards them
jews are responsible for the invention of like 50% of the technology you use today, be grateful
jewish people will never go away
View attachment 2479263
Shut the fuck up with your terrorism. If someone came today and wanted tot take your land you would do the same, or atleast I hope so unless your a pussy.

You claim Jews invented 50% of the technology today, where is this proof?

You forgot that Muslim scholars calculated the angle of the ecliptic; measured the size of the Earth; calculated the precession of the equinoxes; explained, in the field of optics and physics, such phenomena as refraction of light, gravity, capillary attraction, and twilight.

And let’s not forget the Muslim who invented Algorithms something all technology uses today and without it it would be useless.

• +1
Reactions: Osman2793 and flippasav
This is a warning that Jesus is returning soon. Repent of your wickedness or go to hell. Simple as that.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: OGJBSLAYER, Deleted member 30446, optimisticzoomer and 1 other person
This conflict will never settle anyways. Both sides are convinced they are in the right and since both sides are heavily religious, a rational solution will never happen.
You are implying that non-religious people/civilizations do act/think rationally.

The shit happening in Germanistan is proof of the contrary.

In the end we will always have war as long as we compete for money/status/power, but most importantly:
Compete for attractive women.

• +1
Reactions: Chadlet666, Baldingman1998, slayer69 and 1 other person
Inshallah Palestinian militants will be rewarded with an Israeli becky for each solider.

Shut the fuck up with your terrorism. If someone came today and wanted tot take your land you would do the same, or atleast I hope so unless your a pussy.

You claim Jews invented 50% of the technology today, where is this proof?

You forgot that Muslim scholars calculated the angle of the ecliptic; measured the size of the Earth; calculated the precession of the equinoxes; explained, in the field of optics and physics, such phenomena as refraction of light, gravity, capillary attraction, and twilight.

And let’s not forget the Muslim who invented Algorithms something all technology uses today and without it it would be useless.
Word

• +1
I hope the palestinians win

• Love it
Reactions: lightskinbengali
You are implying that non-religious people/civilizations do act/think rationally.

The shit happening in Germanistan is proof of the contrary.

In the end we will always have war as long as we compete for money/status/power, but most importantly:
Compete for attractive women.
Most people in general don’t act or think rationally tbh. I guess it’s a human trait to be more emotionally driven. So your right with that.

Although I’d say that on average religious people seem less capable of rational thinking than non religious people. That’s not a fact just my experience I have based on discussions with different people about different topics.

What’s happening in Germany is caused by a non religious political ideology. It is a good example for non religious people acting irrational.
But honestly I think those people are easier to fix because their whole life doesn’t revolve around that ideology. With strongly religious people its different. Their life is deeply connected with their religion and they are most of the time unable to question anything related to their religion because that would mean they’d have to question their own life.

• +1
Reactions: MoggerGaston
Enjoy you short lasting "victory" while you still can

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 30446
Most people in general don’t act or think rationally tbh. I guess it’s a human trait to be more emotionally driven. So your right with that.

Although I’d say that on average religious people seem less capable of rational thinking than non religious people. That’s not a fact just my experience I have based on discussions with different people about different topics.

What’s happening in Germany is caused by a non religious political ideology. It is a good example for non religious people acting irrational.
But honestly I think those people are easier to fix because their whole life doesn’t revolve around that ideology. With strongly religious people its different. Their life is deeply connected with their religion and they are most of the time unable to question anything related to their religion because that would mean they’d have to question their own life.
Being raised as a religious conservative Christian in the netherlands, I never found them to be that extremist or have their life revolve around religion.
Even talked a lot with different pastors from these conservative christian communities, and most of them seemed grounded and decent people.

In the end you have extremists and violent people in any community/ideology. I just find it funny how so often these climate-change extremists, globalists, capitalists, nationalists, and so on all think they are somehow any better than religious people now when they are no different. Nothing about them is rational, it's just another irrational ideology.

Science doesn't answer any important questions about the meaning of life or give us any guidance. Or well actually, it does. But the answers it provides are bleak and depressing and tell us that our lives have no meaning and our only purpose is to increase entropy in the universe.

Nobody likes that answer because we aren't rational beings. We reject these scientific notions, hide from them.

• +1
Reactions: Mr. President and germanlooks
Israel will rape the mudslims

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: MoggerM, OGJBSLAYER, Deleted member 30446 and 2 others
  • +1