Hamas is advancing fast

I thought you were takling about hamza lmao

• JFL
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, Erik-Hexum, ReadBooksEveryday and 2 others
The Palestinians are faced with inevitable challenges, whether they choose to resist or not. An honorable stand is the only way. The Israelis are disheartened because they've exhausted various methods over seven decades to break Palestinian morale, yet Palestinians remain resolute. This difference eludes the Israelis, they react as bitches as you can seen in the videos, while Palestinians endure daily threats to their lives, so this is for them nothing new.

Occupiers always have lower moral motivation because they seek extras, whereas colonized individuals are highly motivated as they fight for everything they possess.

The most significant victory in this conflict isn't the territory gained but the unwavering determination shown to the Israelis, conveying that they will persist, even if it takes 200 years.
The desire for something usually trumps the desire to maintain what you have. Getting what you want can make you apathetic.

I read Hamza, JFL.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday, OGJBSLAYER, Deleted member 31155 and 2 others
The desire for something usually trumps the desire to maintain what you have. Getting what you want can make you apathetic.
Would you wrestle me harder If I came to take all your possessions or if they offered you a $5000 prize money?

Would you wrestle me harder If I came to take all your possessions or if they offered you a $5000 prize money?
I would be more desperate to keep what I have, but the difference is that when people don't have anything they are hungrier because they have nothing to lose. This is also a generality.

I would be more desperate to keep what I have, but the difference is that when people don't have anything they are hungrier because they have nothing to lose. This is also a generality.
In this case Palestinians have less than Israel physically but mentally the soil is theirs.

• +1
Reactions: aesthetic beauty
Fuck muslims they need to get killed off. Israel will launch a biblical genocide

Fuck muslims they need to get killed off. Israel will launch a biblical genocide
Go seeth for the bbc who have fucked your ex wife bro. This isn’t your playground.

• JFL
Reactions: standardcel
if you think hamas is gonna win I have a bridge to sell you in brooklyn

• JFL
Reactions: garoupilled_
Arabs are all low IQ savages tbh
Viva Israel 🤣

Hamas

• Love it
Reactions: emeraldglass
  • +1
I think you are celebrating too early right now, we don’t know what is going to happen next. Military superiority still lies with Israel.
its so sad that many people cant see the reality, israel got served this on a golde plate. this will be their excuse to finally subdue palestine once and for all, also the destruction we are about to witness is gonna be sad and its gonna be one sided. sucks for palestine.

Even if they were to lose this war, the fear they've struck into these cowards remains a triumph in itself.
there wont be another war for palestine sadly

Good point. However I think in the end, if Israel kills many Palestinians civilians in return, that it wasn’t worth it. When people rise against their oppressors, the oppressors strike back much harder. Happened in colonial governments too.
then they should execute the hostages 1 by 1

Green is the Israeli occupied land which is currently under the control of the Palestinian resistance
The whole land belongs to the Jews.

you people have 57 countries still you will take other peoples land, their women.

just go to a place, build a mosque and Allahu Ackbar, this land was of the muslims from time immortal.

insects. all of you are insects.

you people raped 20000+ of our Hindu women.

Lets goo

• +1
The whole land belongs to the Jews.

you people have 57 countries still you will take other peoples land, their women.

just go to a place, build a mosque and Allahu Ackbar, this land was of the muslims from time immortal.

insects. all of you are insects.

you people raped 20000+ of our Hindu women.
All Jewish women want my dick

• JFL
Even if they were to lose this war, the fear they've struck into these cowards remains a triumph in itself.
This

The fact that Israel was hailed as a hell-mary #1 military intelligence in the world with the backing of our taxpayer dollars- only to get played by a region - that literally has been in a blockade for over 15 years-

Last edited:
  • +1
This

The fact that Israel was hailed as a hell-mary #1 military intelligence in the world with the backing of our taxpayer dollars- only to get played by a region - that literally has been in a blockade for over 15 years-
This happened because cuck niggerlover Biden gave green light to the release of 6 Billion dollars of Iran.

so Iran spent about 10 million of its money in this "Al Aqsa Flood" operation.

also, Israel can easily flatten and kill all 2.5 million Gaza citizens in a single night.

It's the fact that non-muslims still consider muslims as humans. so they are not doing that.

Houthis and hezbollah better make move

I’m just happy normies on both sides are being killed and suffering rn