Hamas killing IDF soldiers and destroying tanks

1996-2001, yes. 2001-2021, no. They had to rely on themselves and old weapons fro the Soviet era.
They literally invaded Afghanistan to get rid of al-Qaeda and you're saying Taliban didn't receive any help from them jfl.
They’re literally sharing the same land, they’re still locals at the end of the day since they lived their entire lives on the same land. Keep coping.
You might be the only person in the world claiming that Israelis are 'locals' of Gaza JFL :lul:
Cope harder. You were fanboying them hard earlier and you still are. The only thing that surprised Israel is how low IQ Hamas is. But they’ve brought upon themselves a death wise. Now they will get wiped out. Hopefully sooner than later.
Again nothing of substance was said just an emotive sperg
No, they haven’t tried to wipe out Hamas in the past. At least, not to this extent. Their only mission now is the complete eradication of Hamas. That’s why they aren’t stopping this war yet. Now 11,000+ Palestinians civilians are dead, all thanks to Hamas. The sooner they are wiped out, the better. There should be a better leadership for Palestinians. Not suicidal ego-maniacs.
In 2008 they succeeded in weakining them and failed in defeating them. You can't eradicate an idea everyone knows this as long as that idea is in every last Palestinian they won't defeat them. Keep coping.

Blaming Hamas for 11k deaths and not Israel lmao look how low you've fallen to prove your point..

They literally invaded Afghanistan to get rid of al-Qaeda and you're saying Taliban didn't receive any help from them jfl.
JFL, no you retard. They invaded Afghanistan because they didn’t want to give up Osama bin Laden due to their tribal customs.
You might be the only person in the world claiming that Israelis are 'locals' of Gaza JFL :lul:
Look at the map of Israel, before and after Jews settled there en masse. It’s literally the same land, no?
Again nothing of substance was said just an emotive sperg
Retard, I can literally dig up your thread. Stop playing cool, fanboy.
In 2008 they succeeded in weakining them and failed in defeating them. You can't eradicate an idea everyone knows this as long as that idea is in every last Palestinian they won't defeat them. Keep coping.

Blaming Hamas for 11k deaths and not Israel lmao look how low you've fallen to prove your point..
Nice English, brah, JFL @ “weakining” them. Emotional much? Can’t even spell properly? Either way, I said they were going to eradicate the group. Not the idea of a “free Palestine.”

And of course I will blame Hamas, dumbass. There wouldn’t have been 11,000+ deaths if those retarded sandmonkeys didn’t provoke Israel. If you’re blaming Israel you’re just biased because you’re inherently anti-Israel.

JFL, no you retard. They invaded Afghanistan because they didn’t want to give up Osama bin Laden due to their tribal customs.
They jumped the gun Mullah Omar didn't want bin Laden tried in the US but an international court.
Look at the map of Israel, before and after Jews settled there en masse. It’s literally the same land, no?
Where did they settle in Gaza?
Retard, I can literally dig up your thread. Stop playing cool, fanboy.
Dig it up. Where have I said I support Hamas?
Nice English, brah, JFL @ “weakining” them. Emotional much? Can’t even spell properly? Either way, I said they were going to eradicate the group. Not the idea of a “free Palestine.”
Aaah when your main argument is a spelling mistake? Jfl.

Hamas is armed resistance against Israel they won't eradicate this idea. It's a Sunni Islamist group which want to found a society in Islamic values. They won't eradicate this idea and therefore won't eradicate Hamas.
And of course I will blame Hamas, dumbass. There wouldn’t have been 11,000+ deaths if those retarded sandmonkeys didn’t provoke Israel. If you’re blaming Israel you’re just biased because you’re inherently anti-Israel.
So you're also going to solely blame bin Laden for Afghanistan?

The war didn't start in Oct 7th. It was just an escalation. Inshallah there will be more of it - but this time I hope they don't attack ppl at music festivals and such.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 49072
They jumped the gun Mullah Omar didn't want bin Laden tried in the US but an international court.
Look, I know a lot about Afghanistan and the Taliban. They only used Osama as an excuse. In fact, the US never even got to Osama. The whole Pakistan episode was just a LARP but morons really believe he was killed in 2011, JFL.

Where did they settle in Gaza?

Dig it up. Where have I said I support Hamas?

Aaah when your main argument is a spelling mistake? Jfl.

Hamas is armed resistance against Israel they won't eradicate this idea. It's a Sunni Islamist group which want to found a society in Islamic values. They won't eradicate this idea and therefore won't eradicate Hamas.

So you're also going to solely blame bin Laden for Afghanistan?

The war didn't start in Oct 7th. It was just an escalation. Inshallah there will be more of it - but this time I hope they don't attack ppl at music festivals and such.
I didn’t say they were from Gaza. I said they lived in the same land. Is Gaza in Africa or is it in Israel?

You literally were celebrating Hamas’ attack on October 7, fanboying hard AF.

“M-muh main argument is spelling mistake :soy:” JFL, I just pointed out how emotional you are to the point you lost grasp of your native tongue. Embarrassing, especially when you call me “emotive.”

They will eradicate Hamas, because it’s a group consisting of suicidal ego-maniacs. They can destroy a group. No one said anything about eradicating ideas. That’s just mental gymnastics on your part.

It definitely started on 7 October, what are you on? Drugs? I am talking about the 2023 war, this current war.. not the overall struggle. SMH.

• +1
Reactions: geenk worg
Look, I know a lot about Afghanistan and the Taliban. They only used Osama as an excuse. In fact, the US never even got to Osama. The whole Pakistan episode was just a LARP but morons really believe he was killed in 2011, JFL.
If you do know, then tou're getting some very basic facts wrong.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Gengar
I didn’t say they were from Gaza. I said they lived in the same land. Is Gaza in Africa or is it in Israel?
Not even Israel claims Gaza is in Israel. stop coping.
You literally were celebrating Hamas’ attack on October 7, fanboying hard AF.

“M-muh main argument is spelling mistake :soy:” JFL, I just pointed out how emotional you are to the point you lost grasp of your native tongue. Embarrassing, especially when you call me “emotive.”
Yeah it was heartwarming and refreshing to see a rag tag army take over southern Israel. Where did I celebrate civilian deaths?
They will eradicate Hamas, because it’s a group consisting of suicidal ego-maniacs. They can destroy a group. No one said anything about eradicating ideas. That’s just mental gymnastics on your part.
Hahaha again no strategy or realism. Just an expression of desire JFL
It definitely started on 7 October, what are you on? Drugs? I am talking about the 2023 war, this current war.. not the overall struggle. SMH.
Well that attack had it's preconditions which is based in the overall struggle. Unless the root cause is addressed and Israel ceases to exist then this will happen again and again.

I said nothing wrong. You did when you claimed they got foreign funding in 2001 and beyond. JFL.
Where did I say foreign funding? I said other mujahideen groups including Al Qaeda supported them. Some in central Asia in fact.

But in that point, if not officially it's cope to say they didn't unofficially from other channels abroad. Just do a basic wiki check JFL

Not even Israel claims Gaza is in Israel. stop coping.

Yeah it was heartwarming and refreshing to see a rag tag army take over southern Israel. Where did I celebrate civilian deaths?

Hahaha again no strategy or realism. Just an expression of desire JFL

Well that attack had it's preconditions which is based in the overall struggle. Unless the root cause is addressed and Israel ceases to exist then this will happen again and again.
They are on the same piece of land, JFL if you think otherwise.

Didn’t say you were celebrating civilian deaths (to be fair, we didn’t know back then). I said you were fanboying Hamas. Learn to read!

Cope. That is why they decided to invade Gaza and why they’re destroying Gaza City. They won’t take over Gaza but they’re surely doing a lot of damage there.

That wasn’t just an attack. It was an act of war. They started this war and now they’re paying the price. Hopefully the ultimate one where they are eradicated. Those suicidal ego-maniacs are not fit as leaders.

Where did I say foreign funding? I said other mujahideen groups including Al Qaeda supported them. Some in central Asia in fact.

But in that point, if not officially it's cope to say they didn't unofficially from other channels abroad. Just do a basic wiki check JFL
In 1996-2001 they got the foreign funding you’re talking about but not after 2001. They did it all themselves.

They are on the same piece of land, JFL if you think otherwise.
What does 'land' mean to you? No Israeli considers Gaza their land
Didn’t say you were celebrating civilian deaths (to be fair, we didn’t know back then). I said you were fanboying Hamas. Learn to read!
Fabvoying their attacks in Israeli military targets sure. Not civilians.
Cope. That is why they decided to invade Gaza and why they’re destroying Gaza City. They won’t take over Gaza but they’re surely doing a lot of damage there.
Well they will take over Gaza but they won't hold it without being hounded out and constantly attacked.

What you consider damage is just broken building and deaths. Not military objectives.
That wasn’t just an attack. It was an act of war. They started this war and now they’re paying the price. Hopefully the ultimate one where they are eradicated. Those suicidal ego-maniacs are not fit as leaders.
You don't get it Israel is an occupying force so by default you are allowed to defend and take up arms.

What does 'land' mean to you? No Israeli considers Gaza their land
Whatever is on the map. I'm not considering the Gaza Strip to be a separate piece of land.
Fabvoying their attacks in Israeli military targets sure. Not civilians.
Never said that. Just said you were fanboying them which you tried to argue (like wtf?).
Well they will take over Gaza but they won't hold it without being hounded out and constantly attacked.

What you consider damage is just broken building and deaths. Not military objectives.
Their military objective is to destroy Hamas. They will get to it. For the sake of the Palestinian people. Right now Hamas is the leading cause of Palestinian deaths. Just look at all the military conflicts they've had and you'll get my point.
You don't get it Israel is an occupying force so by default you are allowed to defend and take up arms.
Of course I know that Israel is considered an occupying force. But they fought for that piece of land fair and square and not even the larger coalition of Arab nations were able to prevent it. JFL. Massive L. Also, according to whom are you allowed to go for an armed struggle? Whatever the answer, it's never going to work. Have they not picked up a history book? Not a single nation has gained true independence after an armed struggle (Afghanistan doesn't count because they weren't colonized plus they were already independent, just illegally militarily occupied). The only reason we are independent is because the British chose for that. International pressure was part of the reason. Them being outsiders was also a factor. But when the natives are the ones occupying, then that's a whole different ball game. Just look at Kashmir for instance. Bharatis, while not native to the land, have been occupying the region for even longer than Palestine has been occupied by the Israelis. But no amount of international pressure will stop Israel and Bharat from occupying regions. While the only logical answer is an armed struggle, it becomes illogical when they are heavily outnumbered and even more outweaponed.

Israelis shoulda stuck to their speciality: drone strikes

Whatever is on the map. I'm not considering the Gaza Strip to be a separate piece of land.
It literally is. And Israelis aren't local to it hahah
Never said that. Just said you were fanboying them which you tried to argue (like wtf?).
You're literally trying to strawman me. I don't support them, but will support some of their initiatives. Can't you look at things in a nuanced manner like I do?
Their military objective is to destroy Hamas. They will get to it. For the sake of the Palestinian people. Right now Hamas is the leading cause of Palestinian deaths. Just look at all the military conflicts they've had and you'll get my point.

Of course I know that Israel is considered an occupying force. But they fought for that piece of land fair and square and not even the larger coalition of Arab nations were able to prevent it. JFL. Massive L.
Literally repeating for the 10th time now this is assyemtric warfare no one is trying to overtake or conquer Israel. In fact that kind of warfare is launched from a defensive point of view and victory is achieved by defense not offense.

Nothing to do with the jahili nationalistic Arab coalition from last century.
Also, according to whom are you allowed to go for an armed struggle? Whatever the answer, it's never going to work. Have they not picked up a history book? Not a single nation has gained true independence after an armed struggle (Afghanistan doesn't count because they weren't colonized plus they were already independent, just illegally militarily occupied).
The only reason we are independent is because the British chose for that. International pressure was part of the reason. Them being outsiders was also a factor. But when the natives are the ones occupying, then that's a whole different ball game. Just look at Kashmir for instance. Bharatis, while not native to the land, have been occupying the region for even longer than Palestine has been occupied by the Israelis. But no amount of international pressure will stop Israel and Bharat from occupying regions. While the only logical answer is an armed struggle, it becomes illogical when they are heavily outnumbered and even more outweaponed.
Everything you said here is not only irrelevant but retarded. You think war is bad when nations were founded on it JFL

It literally is. And Israelis aren't local to it hahah
Cope more.
You're literally trying to strawman me. I don't support them, but will support some of their initiatives. Can't you look at things in a nuanced manner like I do?
"Muh strawman" you faggots love using this in your arguments.
Literally repeating for the 10th time now this is assyemtric warfare no one is trying to overtake or conquer Israel. In fact that kind of warfare is launched from a defensive point of view and victory is achieved by defense not offense.

Nothing to do with the jahili nationalistic Arab coalition from last century.
You're delusional if you don't think Hamas wants the destruction of Israel lmao.
Everything you said here is not only irrelevant but retarded. You think war is bad when nations were founded on it JFL
You know nothing.

Cope more.

"Muh strawman" you faggots love using this in your arguments.

You're delusional if you don't think Hamas wants the destruction of Israel lmao.

You know nothing.
I want the destruction of Israel and therefore support one state solution. I'm simply making a point as you're aware Hana's are in no position to conquer Israel.

Niggas like yourself would've made treaties with the crusaders 1000 years ago.

I want the destruction of Israel and therefore support one state solution. I'm simply making a point as you're aware Hana's are in no position to conquer Israel.

Niggas like yourself would've made treaties with the crusaders 1000 years ago.
Even Hamas are ok with a two-state solution but muzzie pajeets are calling for a one-state solution. Kek.

Even Hamas are ok with a two-state solution but muzzie pajeets are calling for a one-state solution. Kek.
Lmao above you said they want destruction of Israel like every other PC-normie and now you're like Hamas want two state solution jfl.

They actually did want two state solution at one point (and then hold talks with Israel) but changed policy. Tbf I think they never wanted it, some 'doves' probably thought diplomatic solution was possible.

Bookmarked

Take my upvote !

Edit: thanks for the gold kind stranger

• +1
Reactions: SecularIslamist

Users who are viewing this thread

Back