Hamza at it again

Dendoni

Dendoni

This face was made for radio.
IMG 20240222 171452

This is what 129$ a month will teach you JFL, some autistic chadpreet shuts up about his mental clutter and girls like him because he doesn't talk like a schizo LMAO

Imagine him not being some chadpreet, but ethnic manlet :D wtf, girl doing 80% talking, delusion :D

Imagine poor ethnic joining hamza adonis protocol:
1. He will cut his hair (really JFL :D)
2. will workout
3. Hamza will give him these socializing tips :D

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 57122, TechnoBoss and Ryldoo IS COPING
This fag is probably a fucking aspie with confirmation bias or hes convincing himself that it worked so he doesnt feel like he wasted his money

• +1
Reactions: MoggsWithBoness and TechnoBoss
This fag is probably a fucking aspie with confirmation bias or hes convincing himself that it worked so he doesnt feel like he wasted his money
Agree Goofy

“I joked but kept my frame” jfl

• JFL
Reactions: TechnoBoss
My biggest fear is suffering from confirmation bias, one of the worst things is LARPing without knowing it

So his “results” are getting one phone number (prolly fake btw) and getting direct eye contact from a person who benefits from being as friendly as possible to you for the possibility of tips?

Just be autistic bro.

• +1
Reactions: Klasik01
Mightve worked for him even I thought hamzas advise worked during my redpill days but then had a brutal descension and realised its entirely looks.

speaking less is a major autist trait, you need to be constantly speaking man !

Bro getting the sped treatment and think he a slayer 😭😭

Users who are viewing this thread

Back