ㅤ$ㅤ ㅤ

locked out of account

2:00

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 20422
He said that was in puberty. He says he grew to a normal size afterwards

• +1
Reactions: lightskinbengali, curlyheadfelipe and midlatinocel
Small dick trait if your insecure about your dick or you wanna grow it you are no more then 6 inches.Guys who are 7 plus dont care about that shit because they are big.

• +1
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel, Xyjarz, Elvisandreaa and 1 other person
9 inches or rope

• +1
Reactions: huaus
6 inches never cared or been insecure and girls tell me its big maybe due to inflation im 7 inches

6 inches never cared or been insecure and girls tell me its big maybe due to inflation im 7 inches
6 inches flat? BP or NBP? Girth? Girls said it's big?

If your dick is 6 or more I think you don't need to worry. If it's at least 5 I think you should try get it to 6 with supps and PE stuff maybe. If it's like 4 that's pretty bad, even if you get an inch from maxxing it's still smaller than you'd want but it's better than 4. Less than 4 and I think it's pretty much over for you.

If your dick is 6 or more I think you don't need to worry. If it's at least 5 I think you should try get it to 6 with supps and PE stuff maybe. If it's like 4 that's pretty bad, even if you get an inch from maxxing it's still smaller than you'd want but it's better than 4. Less than 4 and I think it's pretty much over for you.
over if you‘re below 6 inches