• +1
Reactions: Chadeep, RecessedChinCel, Deleted member 16275 and 20 others
She cheated on him?

• JFL
Reactions: hopecel, Central Cee, SubhumanCurrycel and 17 others
Old roastie

• +1
Reactions: Central Cee and \/orman
bro I watched that 2 hour video of him after his rejection saying he would never be with a girl until marriage, wtf is this redpill grifter bullshit man.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: TheDragon, Central Cee, ascension and 11 others
typical ltn life

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 27511, JuneBug, OGJBSLAYER and 13 others
He couldn't live without the pink pussy. So sad

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: It'snotover, JuneBug, OGJBSLAYER and 18 others
bro I watched that 2 hour video of him after his rejection saying he would never be with a girl until marriage, wtf is this redpill grifter bullshit man.

Brutal blackpill is that a drop of pussy from an attractive girl will literally change a man and make him do anything.

The rules only applies to below average girls. Any guy would prefer a Stacey with 100 bodycount over a LTB virgin.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: ascension, AscensionMan98, Deleted member 16275 and 10 others
Remember Hamza treated his MTB girlfriend with a low bodycount badly and broke up with her for wanting to go clubbing on her friends birthday.

Meanwhile he lets a HTB girl with a GigaHigh bodycount literally cheat on him and he chooses to marry her. Lookism applies to females too.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 26859, xean, RecessedChinCel and 13 others
Damn what a legend. Hamza has options

• JFL
Reactions: ascension, Chadeep, latincell95 and 2 others
Brown

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: OGJBSLAYER, RichardSpencel, ascension and 8 others
  • +1
Reactions: \/orman
She looked out of his league from the start, so pretty unsurprising. You would think someone with so many subscribers would have more options, though.

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep, Deleted member 24940, ShowerMaxxing and 2 others
She looked out of his league from the start, so pretty unsurprising. You would think someone with so many subscribers would have more options, though.
if he was a normal youtuber but he is a redpill grifter
so no

• JFL
Reactions: Saggitarian and latincell95
Hamza is soft. Weak

• +1
Reactions: \/orman
If he really wants to take a white chick's virginity then he needs to gang up with the other UK Pakis.
front-huddersfield-grooming-gang.jpg
_111249186_composite_op_bullfinchfinal.jpg

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 26859, OGJBSLAYER, RichardSpencel and 16 others
If he really wants to take a white chick's virginity then he needs to gang up with the other UK Pakis.
front-huddersfield-grooming-gang.jpg
_111249186_composite_op_bullfinchfinal.jpg
i recognize at least 8 of these looksmax.org users

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 26859, OGJBSLAYER, RichardSpencel and 13 others

Hamza proves JBW to me. I really wasn't certain about it but now I am. He is literally a 95th percentile curry. Status maxxed muscle maxxed incredibly tall for an ethnic and all he can get a an average girl.

I guess standards are fucked for men these days but like 50 years ago the girl he's with would be with an average White guy at best. Really goes to show Hamza was maxxed out and this is the best he can do. Hamza has the same SMV if you exclude money/status as a 5'9 skinny fat white guy.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 26859, xean, Deleted member 29167 and 8 others
I just don't get why this guy keeps going for White girls he should honestly try and get a nice Muslim chick at least then he would probably have a chance to find a looksmatch he loves him.

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: latincell95 and bishōnenmaxxer
Hamza proves JBW to me. I really wasn't certain about it but now I am. He is literally a 95th percentile curry. Status maxxed muscle maxxed incredibly tall for an ethnic and all he can get a an average girl.

I guess standards are fucked for men these days but like 50 years ago the girl he's with would be with an average White guy at best. Really goes to show Hamza was maxxed out and this is the best he can do. Hamza has the same SMV if you exclude money/status as a 5'9 skinny fat white guy.
He’s rich as well lmfao

• +1
Reactions: \/orman and Deleted member 11126
He’s rich as well lmfao
Idk if he was lying but one video he said he makes 300K or something if I was making 300K a year and ripped I would be able to pull way better girls long term and I am a 5'9 White guy my ex looks better then Hamzas and it required zero money to get her

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: latincell95, \/orman, PrinceLuenLeoncur and 1 other person
Idk if he was lying but one video he said he makes 300K or something if I was making 300K a year and ripped I would be able to pull way better girls long term and I am a 5'9 White guy my ex looks better then Hamzas and it required zero money to get her
Same here. Though I am incel now so my past success doesn’t matter :feelswah:

• +1
Reactions: latincell95 and Deleted member 11126
Remember Hamza treated his MTB girlfriend with a low bodycount badly and broke up with her for wanting to go clubbing on her friends birthday.

Meanwhile he lets a HTB girl with a GigaHigh bodycount literally cheat on him and he chooses to marry her. Lookism applies to females too.
Are you sure that’s true? I always knew Hamza was a scam ever since he started that email send out but this is just mental

Same here. Though I am incel now so my past success doesn’t matter :feelswah:
Maybe I'm coping but I'd rather be alone or like in South East Asia then get some roastie like Hamza using him as a wallet. What's most insulting is she wouldn't even qualify as a trophy wife if its all going to be fake at least get a hot girl.

Low tier white dudes are better off then Hamza imo only real thing he has is status which goes a long way but it doesn't seem to have helped him much.

• +1
Reactions: latincell95 and PrinceLuenLeoncur
Maybe I'm coping but I'd rather be alone or like in South East Asia then get some roastie like Hamza using him as a wallet. What's most insulting is she wouldn't even qualify as a trophy wife if its all going to be fake at least get a hot girl.

Low tier white dudes are better off then Hamza imo only real thing he has is status which goes a long way but it doesn't seem to have helped him much.
Yeah I refuse to do that shit. I’m going to my mothers homeland in 4 years to get a wife. I have accepted I’ll never get a girl here esp one with a bodycount as low as mine at my age it’s just not feasible.

I dunno why hamza never went back to paki to get a paki virgin? Oh well white pussy must hit different? I only slayed one cumskin but I don’t get the hype it was ok pussy

• +1
Reactions: latincell95 and Deleted member 11126
Yeah I refuse to do that shit. I’m going to my mothers homeland in 4 years to get a wife. I have accepted I’ll never get a girl here esp one with a bodycount as low as mine at my age it’s just not feasible.

I dunno why hamza never went back to paki to get a paki virgin? Oh well white pussy must hit different? I only slayed one cumskin but I don’t get the hype it was ok pussy
Yeah if I was Asian I would be fine going back to Asia. He really should marry a nice Muslim girl the odds of him finding a nice girl in the Middle East are much better.

I am white and even I may have to settle although I'd prefer a white girl for sure. Ethnics got inferiority complexes

• +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur
So wait did she actually cheat on him I don't want to watch the whole gay as video...

Yes she cucked him with a black British guy and he's taking her back now.

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Chadeep, alriodai, Deleted member 16275 and 7 others
lol insecure males always pull shit like this. if he practiced what he preaches, he wouldnt think twice before kicking her to the curb.

• +1
Reactions: latincell95 and \/orman
You would think someone with so many subscribers would have more options, though.
You're right, but the curry tax is too strong. If he was any other ethnicity, he would be slaying left and right.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 24940
Brutal blackpill is that a drop of pussy from an attractive girl will literally change a man and make him do anything.

The rules only applies to below average girls. Any guy would prefer a Stacey with 100 bodycount over a LTB virgin.
Massive cope
Stacys are too intimidating

It's not about the pussy, it's just the way ethnics view white women. They're viewed as trophies, an upgrade to their shit pheno and coloring.

• +1
Reactions: AscensionMan98
Yes she cucked him with a black British guy and he's taking her back now.
The memes write themselves @TRUE_CEL a poor broke black man with no status Rizzed this Pakistan mans woman and fucked her relying on bbc rizz

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16275, Deleted member 24940, Deleted member 28414 and 3 others
Fuck Scamza faggot cuck

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24789, OverCoper and latincell95
It's not about the pussy, it's just the way ethnics view white women. They're viewed as trophies, an upgrade to their shit pheno and coloring.
I mean ngl I kinda see that myself but I only go for pinkoids cos where I live 90% of woman are cumskin I ain’t given a choice in the matter

• +1
Reactions: latincell95
@Gioscottii bro how did i miss this

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 28414
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 24940
Indians take another L

holy shit he deleted like 1 hour of the video:

She really cheated on him? with who? wtf

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: alriodai, Deleted member 24789 and \/orman