Hamza explains on how to get white girls with blue eyes being obsessed with you ❤️

5.5psl

5.5psl

GOODBYE

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Artemis, Deleted member 4946, flippasav and 14 others
So cringe

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4946, chawaje, ascension and 7 others
What's funny is he didn't even explain shit :lul:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Primalsplit, Deleted member 29167, ascension and 8 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ascension, RichardSpencel, 5.5psl and 1 other person
lmao. no shit, that’s what he’s selling
He has many courses like physique maxxing and dating maxxing too that's the purpose of his entire channel

• +1
Reactions: DelonLover1999
He has many courses like physique maxxing and dating maxxing too that's the purpose of his entire channel
I remember in one of his old videos it was like advice to teenagers and he talked about making money. He discussed investing for a bit but then said that people should copy his videos and develop courses like he does that they can sell, I caged when I heard that for some reason :lul:

• JFL
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx, RichardSpencel, Danish_Retard and 2 others
God complex because 3 white ltbs wanted to suck his dick

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: chawaje, Danish_Retard, Deleted member 25377 and 2 others
Humza is 10x as cringe with this type of content than anything a subhumanmaxxed bob vegene curry pajeet could possibly do.

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl
Humza is 10x as cringe with this type of content than anything a subhumanmaxxed bob vegene curry pajeet could possibly do.
But he makes so much money with such content its fuckin crazzzyyy

But he makes so much money with such content its fuckin crazzzyyy
He’s a fucking copium dealer that sells fake hope to jeets that look like this making them think they are Adonis in the making, but yeah I guess from a business pov he’s a genius.

Attachments

• 1BB0DD91-60BC-4C0F-8F17-CFF33CD8EFD8.jpeg
    1BB0DD91-60BC-4C0F-8F17-CFF33CD8EFD8.jpeg
    31.7 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: RichardSpencel, Deleted member 28774, Danish_Retard and 1 other person
Hamza is the proof that if ure a bit jacked no matter how u look u will get women

Maybe the conclusion is muscle > face and height

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Allornothing, Deleted member 13264 and 5.5psl
Hamza is the proof that if ure a bit jacked no matter how u look u will get women

Gotta be 6 feet tall too. If he was 5'8 it would be over.

• +1
Reactions: Kasanova, Deleted member 24789 and 5.5psl

Unlike the avg pajeet here thinks you need double LL and 6 different implants just to go outside while the avg normie probably just needs to roid and be NT

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Allornothing, Kasanova, Deleted member 24789 and 1 other person

Status is status. Safety is safety. Security is security.

All those come from muscles. It's legit top-tier.​

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24789
Status is status. Safety is safety. Security is security.

All those come from muscles. It's legit top-tier.​
180/5'11 max
Yeah he must be 178cm something like that

Height is no excuse not to gymmax in that case, i dont think there is too much diff between 175cm and 180cm (both jacked) , diff is quite collectable but both take advantage of the muscles halo

@SecularIslamist

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: 5.5psl and WhoAmIReally
3 girls obsessed with him the proof his girl friend ??

• +1
He has a point. You can even do this through exposure, it has an incredible impact on ppls mind men and women. You will often notice how male and female actors that worked together a long time on a movie set often end up in relationship simply due to being exposed to each other all the damn time so they develop and attachment. I first started noticing this is in my day to day life since I am extremely routine oriented and I grab my food and groceries at the same time and same places throughout the week. People start to get used to you and comfortable around you, it starts with hi, then a smile, then small talk and one time I end up getting invited to a birthday party to an older women at gas station. All of that from 1 minute going into the gas station to get my redbul and pack of cigs when I used to live unhealthy. But I was too damn consistent with my routine

• +1
Reactions: Primalsplit and 5.5psl
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel, 5.5psl and Deleted member 22924
  • +1
Reactions: 5.5psl and Deleted member 25377
thank god iam spergy enough to see through this type of bs

• +1
soo much larping

• +1
For all the guys that have been in the friend zone for years thinking you've got a shot. Sorry, but no- you don't. It'll be very hard to reconstruct the image she has of you, as a friend based on years of exposure.

The only shot you've got is to leave her, don't interact with her for a long while (> 1 year) and come back a completely new person (new personality, looks) so that the memory of the old you is somewhat faded and easier to alter.

Still, you've gotta ask yourself if the woman is even worth all this effort, better to just leave and get with a new girl who doesn't have any preconceived notions about you.

The worst thing you can do as a man is fall for the fantasy that there's not a girl just like her around the corner.

• +1
Reactions: Primalsplit
For all the guys that have been in the friend zone for years thinking you've got a shot. Sorry, but no- you don't. It'll be very hard to reconstruct the image she has of you, as a friend based on years of exposure.

The only shot you've got is to leave her, don't interact with her for a long while (> 1 year) and come back a completely new person (new personality, looks) so that the memory of the old you is somewhat faded and easier to alter.

Still, you've gotta ask yourself if the woman is even worth all this effort, better to just leave and get with a new girl who doesn't have any preconceived notions about you.

The worst thing you can do as a man is fall for the fantasy that there's not a girl just like her around the corner.
Lol this is such a Jeffrey thing to say,we’re all gonna make it bhais

• JFL
Reactions: Alexanderr
Lol this is such a Jeffrey thing to say,we’re all gonna make it bhais
I wish that was the case, but it's over if you've been in the friend zone for years.

You'll never have the novelty or air of mystery that a new, hot guy she doesn't know would bring.

Just move on buddy boyo.

Gymcel cope

Never treat women as friends, dumbest thing ever. 1 sure way to know if you are friendzoned or not is if she pulls back when physical touch is involved.

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl and Alexanderr
wasnt he dating some fat ginger foid at one point

• +1