Hamza is framecel

B

beachdude123

Mistral
It's funny how a big part of Hamza's channel is about improving your physique and lifting weights to be like him because he seems to consider himself some "adonis" when in reality his physique looks pretty terrible. Despite what Hamza might tell everyone, not every man can build a good physique or look like "adonis" after looksmaxxing.

Hamza framecel

Is this really "adonis" tier? Maybe if adonis was a transgender woman. Look how bad he looks with even a little amount of fat on him. Even when he's shredded look at his hips, he has an hourglass shape to his body it looks ugly on a man. He would look a lot better with narrow hips but tbh his frame is brutal possibly even subhuman. What do you guys think? Would you want his physique?

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: EggKing, mogxa, Deleted member 19064 and 16 others
Tbh his frame look good

• +1
Reactions: aleksander, oldcell, mtcut3plush and 42 others
You really miss the point of Hamza's channel and you are so insecure.

I don't even watch his shit, but I know his channel is about helping men become the best version of themselves.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: aleksander, sayi, Chadliter and 26 others

I don't even watch his shit, but I know his channel is about helping men become the best version of themselves.
Hes a redpill faggot

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: aleksander, sayi, Slob and 5 others

I'm not insecure lol I just got tired of getting his videos recommended to me and hearing about his weird obsession with "adonis" and I looked at his physique and it doesn't even look good.

I don't watch his shit either I just sometimes get his shit recommended and check it out but his videos are too boring for me he talks all this shit about journaling

• +1
Reactions: Slob and subhuman incel
He does have wide hips

• +1
Reactions: Slob, subhuman incel and sub5inchcel
He looks fine, other than his droopy chest

I dislike him because he is delusional and is trying to sell information that can be read and leanred about online for free, thinks he is going to become a huge youtuber and no.1 self help guru etc.

I don't think his hips are that wide it is just that he has a narrow waist so average hip width will look wide in comparison, his chest looks worse though that is something he can improve.

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel and Danish_Retard
Now I can't do morphs or any of that shit but I edited it in like 5 seconds on paint.net and tried to see what it would look like if he had more narrow hips. It makes a huge difference.

Hamza edit

• JFL
Reactions: sayi, Christiano, Copexodius Maximus and 7 others
I dislike him because he is delusional and is trying to sell information that can be read and leanred about online for free, thinks he is going to become a huge youtuber and no.1 self help guru etc.

I don't think his hips are that wide it is just that he has a narrow waist so average hip width will look wide in comparison, his chest looks worse though that is something he can improve.
He seems kind of obsessed with becoming popular and famous like his goal is to write 4 major books and own the biggest podcast or some shit like that. I bet he is really jealous of Andrew Tate's recent popularity

• +1
Reactions: GymCelNeckPill, Deleted member 17918 and Moggie
he has great muscle insertions and a great physique. yes his hips are wide.

It's funny how a big part of Hamza's channel is about improving your physique and lifting weights to be like him because he seems to consider himself some "adonis" when in reality his physique looks pretty terrible. Despite what Hamza might tell everyone, not every man can build a good physique or look like "adonis" after looksmaxxing.

View attachment 1817980

Is this really "adonis" tier? Maybe if adonis was a transgender woman. Look how bad he looks with even a little amount of fat on him. Even when he's shredded look at his hips, he has an hourglass shape to his body it looks ugly on a man. He would look a lot better with narrow hips but tbh his frame is brutal possibly even subhuman. What do you guys think? Would you want his physique?
i mean sure all of this is true. not everyone can looksmax to chad. but alot of ppl can looksmax from subfive to normie or low teir normie to high teir normie / chadlite

he has great muscle insertions and a great physique. yes his hips are wide.
I think he's done the best that he can with his physique but realistically it's not that great he's got a weird chest and weird hips and genetics are limiting him a lot. Sucks for guys with frame like that

wouldn't be surprised if he isn't full natty either

Last edited:
  • Hmm...
Reactions: LooksOrDeath
His channel sucks but his frame isn't bad, although he may overestimate it.

• +1
Reactions: Seth Walsh
tbh his main issue is his chest. his bad chest insertions resemble those of ppl w actual gyno

• +1
Reactions: Moggie
I'll kill your whole family and any pet to have that physique

this post serves as an example of why this site is unhealthy for certain individuals

• +1
Reactions: Shrek2OnDvD, Basedtheticz, Deleted member 17429 and 3 others
Idk who that is

Ur dumb if u think a girl would give a fuck

Ur dumb if u think a girl would give a fuck
They won't think about it but subconsciously they'd see him as more attractive if he had a smaller waist.

• +1
Reactions: Hipcel
They won't think about it but subconsciously they'd see him as more attractive if he had a smaller waist.
As with anything bro. He’s clearly in great shape. This is why incels are incels.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15370, Shrek2OnDvD, Deleted member 17429 and 2 others
As with anything bro. He’s clearly in great shape. This is why incels are incels.
All I am saying is I would have extreme body dysmorphia if I was him and I am grateful that my frame isn't like that

• +1
Reactions: hypergamy
this post serves as an example of why this site is unhealthy for certain individuals
Exactly. The average person in the west is a fat, balding ogre or some skinnyfat with zero visible muscle insertions.

His physique is top 0,1%.

Models and pro bb'ers are top 0.0001%. Stop comparing yourself to people who get paid to be shredded and have perfect genetics.

I will say one thing though, he has genuine gynecomastia. Not pseudogyno, he has glandular tissue.
He could look even better if he decides to get them cut out but it doesn't look too bad. It's not a severe case.

• +1
Reactions: Shrek2OnDvD and Deleted member 20452
its nice for fighting, he has more force output from his legs and better balance
Its the opposite, narrow hips wider the shoulders better torque and leg force coming directly under your centre of gravity. Nothing wasted at hip joints. Its important to have ultra android hips. Width is relative.

He looks like dogshit, horrible bone structure and insertions, looks like he doesn’t even exercise tbh.

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: MissLexotan6MG, Broly, Broski and 1 other person
He looks like dogshit, horrible bone structure and insertions, looks like he doesn’t even exercise tbh.
unironically find rope retards, so what if he doesnt have perfect insertions atleast he isnt rotting on this site doomed to be an incel virgin for life

he is improving himself and people look upto him, lets see if u guys can do better :lul::lul: dumb fucks

unironically find rope retards, so what if he doesnt have perfect insertions atleast he isnt rotting on this site doomed to be an incel virgin for life

he is improving himself and people look upto him, lets see if u guys can do better :lul::lul: dumb fucks
I have a better physique then his low T soy feminine body already, he doesn’t slay shit, his only 3 confirmed slays are fat LTB that dumped him.

• JFL
Reactions: Vain786
I have a better physique then his low T soy feminine body already, he doesn’t slay shit, his only 3 confirmed slays are fat LTB that dumped him.
yet here u are talking about him, and he doesnt even know u exist. like a true fan.
keep mirin faggot :lul::lul::lul::lul:

• +1
Reactions: mogging
yet here u are talking about him, and he doesnt even know u exist. like a true fan.
keep mirin faggot :lul::lul::lul::lul:
Keep coping, I’m sure you are a curry low SMV in denial, getting wide hips with a shitty chest and abs won’t get you women like the shit stain hamza you worships sells you.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17311 and androgenic
Calling it right now you have wide hips
Nah I just think his physique looks pretty shitty for being some gymmaxxed dude. I would never want a physique like that.

Keep coping, I’m sure you are a curry low SMV in denial, getting wide hips with a shitty chest and abs won’t get you women like the shit stain hamza you worships sells you.
u mad? :lul::lul::lul:

I am already way better looking than him lmao I haven't even barely worked out and my physique is still superior because of his bad frame. Also he is rotting away trying to figure out how to create more youtube content to get more subscribers he has some obsession with gaining the ultimate status writing all these books and making this huge podcast and all this other stupid shit.

Well who cares if you have a below average frame if you can get muscular and good-looking shape either

His point is taking money from desperate perma virgins and masking himself as a self improvement guru and a saint. He panders to his audience by showing how he used to be lonely and ugly like them and now he is a better man with "THESE FEW TRICKS", when in reality he is the same bugeyed jawlet like he was before but with a beard, more narcissism and a fatter wallet

Imagine going through all that self improvement shit just to get this
Capt123ssure

He is a joke, no diffrent from the pua and dating coaches who load off vulnerable young men

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19064 and Copexodius Maximus
His point is taking money from desperate perma virgins and masking himself as a self improvement guru and a saint. He panders to his audience by showing how he used to be lonely and ugly like them and now he is a better man with "THESE FEW TRICKS", when in reality he is the same bugeyed jawlet like he was before but with a beard, more narcissism and a fatter wallet

Imagine going through all that self improvement shit just to get this
View attachment 1818387

He is a joke, no diffrent from the pua and dating coaches who load off vulnerable young men
She unironically Facially mogs him

• JFL
Reactions: Copexodius Maximus
I know his channel is about helping men become the best version of themselves.
his channel is about scamming lonely brown men out of money by giving them false hopes. Dude lives with his parents in his child's room while dating 5/10 women and wants to talk success, jfl.

Obviously he's more framecel than adonis though his frame isn't terrible and he has good muscle & low bf%.

View attachment 1817980

Lobotomise yourself you brain dead teen that’s an average/above average frame esp on a guy thats 6’0-1

• +1
Reactions: St. Wristcel
his channel is about scamming lonely brown men out of money by giving them false hopes. Dude lives with his parents in his child's room while dating 5/10 women and wants to talk success, jfl.
Living with your parents into adulthood is a standard thing in paki culture. I've seen paki people on 100k/year jobs that still live with their parents.

• +1
Reactions: mogging
Living with your parents into adulthood is a standard thing in paki culture. I've seen paki people on 100k/year jobs that still live with their parents.
I know it is, but you wouldn‘t take dating/career advice from them either.

Tbh his frame look good
His shoulders are good but his hips are feminine looking, not even trying to roast or make fun but part of a good frame as a man also means having narrow hips in addition to broad shoulders.

mostly the abundance of hair is his failio

this post is exceptionally stupid. Plenty of Indian dudes have wide hips. What are they supposed to do, just give up and not bother working out? No one in the real world, especially women, give a shit about the kind of wide hips “failo” that you’re talking about. women are not pro ifbb judges. Is he winning any natural bodybuilding comps? Never. But he doesn’t need to.

And what he is doing messaging wise for the community is way better than any of the other redpill channels.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19064 and Vain786
Nigga he has a good body stop the cope
„Look at his hips“ jfl
I look at his body and it looks good thats it
Nigga out here coping