Hamza is framecel

Hid physique looks decent tbh, but obvs no adonis:lul: the shitskin is just a delusional narcy, no physique for his dalit face

• +1
Reactions: Slob and Broly
Hid physique looks decent tbh, but obvs no adonis:lul: the shitskin is just a delusional narcy, no physique for his dalit face
Dnrd + kys

Nigga he has a good body stop the cope
„Look at his hips“ jfl
I look at his body and it looks good thats it
Nigga out here coping
Coping what exactly? I'm just calling out this dude who seems to be pretty fucking narcissistic. Hamza secretly jerks off to the thought that he looks like adonis when his physique is actually bad for someone who's gymmaxxed. Idk about you but when I look at someone who has a physique with wide hips it doesn't "look good" it looks ugly it's in the shape of an hourglass dude

• JFL
Reactions: IceBreaker0
Coping what exactly? I'm just calling out this dude who seems to be pretty fucking narcissistic. Hamza secretly jerks off to the thought that he looks like adonis when his physique is actually bad for someone who's gymmaxxed. Idk about you but when I look at someone who has a physique with wide hips it doesn't "look good" it looks ugly it's in the shape of an hourglass dude
Thats your problem.Also who cares if hes narcy?Are you a psychologist stfu

His physique is good with good ratios.

Muh wide hips.Fucking coping out here when he has good shoulder to waist ratio and normal hips

Thats your problem.Also who cares if hes narcy?Are you a psychologist stfu

His physique is good with good ratios.

Muh wide hips.Fucking coping out here when he has good shoulder to waist ratio and normal hips
His ratios are shit that is the whole point of this post. His hips to shoulder ratio is trash and that is a major part of determining whether or not ur frame is good. Don't get pissed at me when all the dumb fuckers on this forum sit around discussing PSL all day. He is a gymmaxxed framecel. Also you're using the term coping wrong. How can I cope for someone else? I am simply just observing

which is more important hip-shoulder ratio or waist-shoulder ratio? Ive got hips that are barely wider than my waist (which is 31 inch) and my shoulders are 48inch

It's funny how a big part of Hamza's channel is about improving your physique and lifting weights to be like him because he seems to consider himself some "adonis" when in reality his physique looks pretty terrible. Despite what Hamza might tell everyone, not every man can build a good physique or look like "adonis" after looksmaxxing.

View attachment 1817980

Is this really "adonis" tier? Maybe if adonis was a transgender woman. Look how bad he looks with even a little amount of fat on him. Even when he's shredded look at his hips, he has an hourglass shape to his body it looks ugly on a man. He would look a lot better with narrow hips but tbh his frame is brutal possibly even subhuman. What do you guys think? Would you want his physique?
His hips might be worse than Gandy's JFL

• JFL
Reactions: beachdude123
Shit thread. His body looks good. These aren't even wide hips JFL.

• +1
Reactions: mogging
Shit thread. His body looks good. These aren't even wide hips JFL.
Man you're coping hard. This is cringe. @Hipcel look what this dude just said LMAO. Hamzas hips are so wide he has an hourglass body shape.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20679
Man you're coping hard. This is cringe. @Hipcel look what this dude just said LMAO. Hamzas hips are so wide he has an hourglass body shape.
That guy doesn't even read the comments. He commented under my thread about hips that there's nothing other than gymceling. Because he didn't read the thread yet made a comment like @Danish_Retard and the idiots who reacted to his comment like @mogging

• Ugh..
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: AscendingHero, Gengar, beachdude123 and 1 other person
his phsyique is excellent and most people in the thread shitting on it arent even close to his level

obviously his hips are wider than ideal but its not like that completely ruins his whole look

• +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa and eduardkoopman
his phsyique is excellent and most people in the thread shitting on it arent even close to his level

obviously his hips are wider than ideal but its not like that completely ruins his whole look
This dude.

• +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa
His wide hips is the flaw, I agree.
Overall his bodyshape moggs 99% of men
idk I would rather have less muscle than him and have better bones but still be lean and shredded

he is not a framecel retard jfl. average psl user has no idea what a framecel looks like

he is not a framecel retard jfl. average psl user has no idea what a framecel looks like
He is a framecel dude he gymmaxxed and his physique is still not that good. Before he worked out his physique was so dogshit

He is a framecel dude he gymmaxxed and his physique is still not that good. Before he worked out his physique was so dogshit
that doesn't mean he is a framecel beachdude123.

that doesn't mean he is a framecel beachdude123.
I consider him a hipcel at least. I still refer to him as a framecel because hips are a huge part of frame

It's funny how a big part of Hamza's channel is about improving your physique and lifting weights to be like him because he seems to consider himself some "adonis" when in reality his physique looks pretty terrible. Despite what Hamza might tell everyone, not every man can build a good physique or look like "adonis" after looksmaxxing.

View attachment 1817980

Is this really "adonis" tier? Maybe if adonis was a transgender woman. Look how bad he looks with even a little amount of fat on him. Even when he's shredded look at his hips, he has an hourglass shape to his body it looks ugly on a man. He would look a lot better with narrow hips but tbh his frame is brutal possibly even subhuman. What do you guys think? Would you want his physique?
He got a hot girlfriend, why would you care

every indian have this shit chest insertion looking like boobs

Not really haha. She's like a becky and he only got her because he statusmaxxed tbh
I got another taste in women than you, in my opinion she is stacylite

He has terrible chest muscle genetics. Sloped chest muscles make for female chest. Looks like shot honestly

• +1
Reactions: beachdude123
No he hasn't. Stop writing low IQ comments for fucking once.

For once dude.

• Ugh..
Reactions: Gengar
No he hasn't. Stop writing low IQ comments for fucking once.

For once dude.
Lmaoo they all love to cope. When someone says Hamza has "normal" hips you can tell they are an extreme hipcel and their hips make Hamza's look good. Brutal

His face is still fat at 12% bf, over for bloatcels.

Lmaoo they all love to cope. When someone says Hamza has "normal" hips you can tell they are an extreme hipcel and their hips make Hamza's look good. Brutal
Here's another hipcel but at least his face doesn't look like a joke.
0Adrian%2BSato.jpg

• Ugh..
Reactions: Gengar
JFL at roiding for that

These redpilk fucks are tge reason im here i was a skinny 6"4/5 160 pound teen in highschool who thought he would get rejected by girls who head over heels beacause of bad game then i went on a 2.5 year bulk droping my face to ltn now im total mentacel thanks a lot redpill