Hamza’s Redpill Army of Copers GTFIH

Scammer

Scammer

Dark-Triad Dark-Looks
This nigga @curlyheadjames larped as this guy and asked for advice on how to look more attractive to women
4D5C256D E38E 41D4 A6ED 93489E225147

The redpill coping cucks that worship hamza the grifter gave some great advice to him:

1DD9B79C E3C2 44B9 80A8 EA9290489042
5DF9FF91 D6E7 43DC 8940 B89E46291C12
9F96B026 A4FB 4096 85B6 F24B560D085F

“just get an electric toothbrush and wash your face 3 times a day to become chad bro” :soy::redpill:

These niggas are just incels in denial :feelskek:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: oldcelloser, Deleted member, Deleted member 11963 and 21 others
just gymmax bro!

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Going2KillMyself, Deleted member, ShowerMaxxing and 7 others
@curlyheadjames masterclass yet again

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15556, subhuman incel, Scammer and 1 other person

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 23219, Deleted member, oldcelloser and 23 others

:soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: oldcelloser, Deleted member, Preoximerianas and 4 others
It's much more humane than to just say it's over

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member, Preoximerianas, ShowerMaxxing and 8 others
  • +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: stamaster21, ShowerMaxxing, Deleted member 16986 and 1 other person
is that physique even optimal on chad face 6'3 person? seems retarded for functionality, looks like he couldnt even scratch his arse or walk up 1 flight of stairs without needing a rest.
it is
anything beyond your natty limit is completely unnatural and ugly

• +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas, ShowerMaxxing and .👽.
it is
anything beyond your natty limit is completely unnatural and ugly
i tend to agree. natural limit can look really good, bodybuilder look is like niche appeal for 2% of female pop

• +1
Reactions: spark and Deleted member 13787
90B00C33 D740 45AB 865C 9372544B77D2

This faggot should put that toothbrush in his bussy and let it vibrate :lul:

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member, Preoximerianas, Deleted member 2729 and 8 others
You should post Jeremy Meeks's motivational speech in those servers and see how they react

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: oldcelloser, Deleted member, Preoximerianas and 5 others
comments under the video are soo cringe :feelswah:

• +1
Reactions: Scammer
I watched some hamza videos and it's like 10% useful advice and then 90% psychotic ramblings over the chad vs virgin meme. His discord is filled with insane spergs but at least they're trying to improve themselves I guess.

• +1
Reactions: koalendo and Scammer
It's much more humane than to just say it's over
But they are not humane they are deluding him.Once he goes out into the real world he’ll be devastated after finding out the truth:feelscry:

• +1
Reactions: oldcelloser, Solidcoin and Deleted member 16677
lmao i got banned and i didnt even break any rules, only said that girls dont like gym ogres

• JFL
Reactions: oldcelloser, Preoximerianas, ShowerMaxxing and 4 others
But they are not humane they are deluding him.Once he goes out into the real world he’ll be devastated after finding out the truth:feelscry:
Nah guys should stay bluepilled. Less competition + better for their mental health

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: oldcelloser, Preoximerianas, ShowerMaxxing and 3 others
Ku4HDFe.png

• JFL
Reactions: Preoximerianas, EverythingMattersCel, Jason Voorhees and 4 others
lmao i got banned and i didnt even break any rules, only said that girls dont like gym ogres
me and like 10 other looksmaxxers were on vc a few hours ago going in disguise with fake accounts we trolled for hours lol jfl these guys are so bluepilled its fucking crazy hamza is a retard i hate his face they all worship him when he looks like shit he needs surgery his whole fanbase are truecel and i bullied them so hard

its crazy the whole server is run by tyrants and theres so much censorship and no they take vc so seriously like its a presidential debate
what a shit community
jeffery is a stupid term

heres link we host daily blackpill vc https://discord.gg/CNzXcAEyg4

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: oldcelloser, Preoximerianas, Scammer and 2 others
can somebody larp as this dude there? @cloUder
2737018_qpipv13make81.jpg

• JFL
Reactions: Preoximerianas, ShowerMaxxing, MaxillaMaxing and 2 others
how come your name is in that colour

Hamza taps into the kids that are insecure about their personality.

So they believe that there is something wrong with them ultimately. Which may well be the case, due to autism, but after having been in their discord channel one time it is clear that that is not the case. They are all very neurotypical, so there is nothing wrong with them personality wise. Any girl met with a good looking enough dude that's neurotypical will love him up and jump all over it, especially if they are in the UK, because UK girls love neurotypical boys if they are cute etc...

So these kids think there is something not good enough about their personality and that they need to meditate, free themselves of dopamine addiction and workout and then this way they will get this 'edge' that will set them apart from other normies.

I mean it is true that meditating, working out and avoiding too much social media and shit will improve them, but to enough of a degree make the difference between getting decent chicks or not? I don't know. Esp not in the UK where it's less populated, girls are less forward/social and it's easier to travel between cities to meet up with Chad via cheap train transport.

That is what the Red Pill is all about - tapping into the naive minds of young men and making the believe that they are not masculine, stoic and independent of validation enough. Which I must say, for the large part is true. Young men now a days aren't enough of this, but it's not going to be the difference in what gets them decent Becky pussy and what doesn't. Unless they are very decent looking normies that are at least 5'7 or normies that are 6'1, like Hamza, who let's remember hasn't been with a girl that has been above a 4/10 in looks and he's already 25.

Oh and spending this much time on Hamza's discord channel is hardly self-improvement.

I am all for self-improvement, but to think it sorts your situation out as a 4-6/10 normie that's sub 6'1 in today's market is delusional. You need to work hard to get your pee sleeve today. Effort. Numbers. Neurotypicalness. Demonstrating social value etc.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16110, oldcelloser, Preoximerianas and 5 others
He'll eventually find out, but he had hope and may end up living a fulfilling and productive life while improving himself. It's much better than this POISON we call blackpill.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16530
I despise this bug eyed fuck

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16110 and Scammer
View attachment 1535479

“just get an electric toothbrush and wash your face 3 times a day to become chad bro” :soy::redpill:

this last screenshot kept getting worse line by line

i will need to cleanse my eyes with a maherfish tinder adventure

• JFL
Reactions: Scammer
This nigga @curlyheadjames larped as this guy and asked for advice on how to look more attractive to women

The redpill coping cucks that worship hamza the grifter gave some great advice to him:

View attachment 1535477View attachment 1535478View attachment 1535479

what's the servers name?

what's the servers name?
go on discord server search type in hamza there you go
people there are nice as fuck but the second u make a joke in chat or vc they'll say ur trolling and jeffrey you which basically puts u on a server ban where u cant see the rest of the server

• +1
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet

So they believe that there is something wrong with them ultimately. Which may well be the case, due to autism, but after having been in their discord channel one time it is clear that that is not the case. They are all very neurotypical, so there is nothing wrong with them personality wise. Any girl met with a good looking enough dude that's neurotypical will love him up and jump all over it, especially if they are in the UK, because UK girls love neurotypical boys if they are cute etc...

So these kids think there is something not good enough about their personality and that they need to meditate, free themselves of dopamine addiction and workout and then this way they will get this 'edge' that will set them apart from other normies.

I mean it is true that meditating, working out and avoiding too much social media and shit will improve them, but to enough of a degree make the difference between getting decent chicks or not? I don't know. Esp not in the UK where it's less populated, girls are less forward/social and it's easier to travel between cities to meet up with Chad via cheap train transport.

That is what the Red Pill is all about - tapping into the naive minds of young men and making the believe that they are not masculine, stoic and independent of validation enough. Which I must say, for the large part is true. Young men now a days aren't enough of this, but it's not going to be the difference in what gets them decent Becky pussy and what doesn't. Unless they are very decent looking normies that are at least 5'7 or normies that are 6'1, like Hamza, who let's remember hasn't been with a girl that has been above a 4/10 in looks and he's already 25.

Oh and spending this much time on Hamza's discord channel is hardly self-improvement.

I am all for self-improvement, but to think it sorts your situation out as a 4-6/10 normie that's sub 6'1 in today's market is delusional. You need to work hard to get your pee sleeve today. Effort. Numbers. Neurotypicalness. Demonstrating social value etc.
someone give this man all the reacts bro he spoke nothing but fact s
you mog hamza to death i don't know why you don't make content like him
after my next surgery ill go on youtube and expose the redpill and show my face so i can mog that curry
the discord server is so toxic the kids are so nice and try to be helpful but they are brainwashed
every hamza video i watched 10 of them last night he's always talking shit about the blackpill he's such a cunt but hey
less people coming to this site = less competition and spread of our knowledge

• +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas
  • JFL
Reactions: Jason Voorhees, Deleted member 11610 and BearBoy
He was a loser that paid for VIP. Like you.
Why u talking shit bro? I’ve given u nothing but respect ever since I joined this ste

I didn’t spend a dime on this name but even if I did it would be worth it for all the guys dming me and talking about it

I expected better from u man

is that physique even optimal on chad face 6'3 person? seems retarded for functionality, looks like he couldnt even scratch his arse or walk up 1 flight of stairs without needing a rest.
I think that much muscle on hes frame makes, him look worse.

I'm glad im not a sub 6ft1 lol. But yeah ur right, to seduce attractive beckys as a normie (5-6/10) there has to be something that stands out. This is why i cringe when people say height is cope if ur normie. No mfer! height is especially important as a 5-6/10 male, the same with social value, money, etc. Otherwise how on earth will you stand out? Only chadlites and chads can afford to rely solely on their face. And, as you pointed out out of 20 people you rated only 1 was a true chadlite.

• +1
Reactions: oldcelloser