Hand sanitizer as a solvent

incel194012940

incel194012940

Kraken
Hand sanitizer has a higher ethanol content than vodka which works as a solvent for pills. You can get this for free anywhere

I never see anyone discuss this online. Tell me why it wouldn’t work

• JFL
Reactions: ChristianChad
Hand sanitizer has a higher ethanol content than vodka which works as a solvent for pills. You can get this for free anywhere

I never see anyone discuss this online. Tell me why it wouldn’t work

Bad idea. Firstly most hand sanitizers also contains Isopropyl alcohol(more toxic) as well as glycerin and traces of other shit. The ethyl alcohol is probably also denatured.

Also dependent on the pills you want to extract the chems from, there are likely much better solvents.

• +1
Reactions: Beastchodecode, Deleted member 19896, incel194012940 and 1 other person
May I inquire what you wish to extract?

• +1
Reactions: incel194012940
Bad idea. Firstly most hand sanitizers also contains Isopropyl alcohol(more toxic) as well as glycerin and traces of other shit. The ethyl alcohol is probably also denatured.
hmm I read about isopropyl alcohol, which I agree with. What's wrong with denatured alcholhol? I'm using it as a transdermal

DHEA pills.

which im gonna then add some non pufa oil to

Why not just eat the pills tho?

It also depends on the other binding ingredients in the pill. Maybe buy moonshine or even better, a more suitable solvent.

Send me pic of the back of the bottle of pills. Maybe I can propose a more suitable solvent.

• +1
hmm I read about isopropyl alcohol, which I agree with. What's wrong with denatured alcholhol? I'm using it as a transdermal

Who knows what they use for denaturarion. May be Methanol, maybe some other shit. Rarerly written on the bottle

• +1
Why not just eat the pills tho?

It also depends on the other binding ingredients in the pill. Maybe buy moonshine or even better, a more suitable solvent.

Send me pic of the back of the bottle of pills. Maybe I can propose a more suitable solvent.
DB17E5DB FCFE 4E91 9050 C48C1E0A89E6

I could get some vit E/mct oil or DSMO
but I’m not getting both, on a budget

I read that transdermally the absorption is higher and it’s more androgenic

Alcohol taste nicer.

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Tom Jones and incel194012940
View attachment 1747449

I could get some vit E/mct oil or DSMO
but I’m not getting both, on a budget

I read that transdermally the absorption is higher and it’s more androgenic

Ah I see. I Misunderstood. I thought you were gonna make a tincture and consume orally.
Have you done an extraction with ethanol before? If it worked do it again with 96% ethanol then. But If you use it transdermally only, hand sanitizer might be fine

I would propose diethyl ether as a solvent. But it’s probably too volatile.

• +1
Ah I see. I Misunderstood. I thought you were gonna make a tincture and consume orally.
Have you done an extraction with ethanol before? If it worked do it again with 96% ethanol then. But If you use it transdermally only, hand sanitizer might be fine
Only the salt method, but I can get some with a starting purity of 80% ethanol. Prob able to rig something with junk in my garage. Gonna try and tell u how it goes.
I would propose diethyl ether as a solvent. But it’s probably too volatile.

:lul: do you think i could dilute this

• JFL
Reactions: Tom Jones
Only the salt method, but I can get some with a starting purity of 80% ethanol. Prob able to rig something with junk in my garage. Gonna try and tell u how it goes.

:lul: do you think i could dilute this

Please do.

Well you maybe could. But 15-25 % heptane I think you would need some reliable extraction skills.

Pure ether is goat. When waiting for a synthesis to complete you can sniff it and get AF. Then 5 min later you’re fine. Same with chloroform. They are used in so many synthesis as solvents.

• +1
@Tom Jones they were selling this for 25 cents a bottle :lul:

It’s the stuff that vodka companies do with the surplus

• Love it
Reactions: Tom Jones