Handmaxxing Community

D

Deleted member 19766

Kraken
PM me if you would like to join the Handmaxxing Community. For serious users only.

Don't listen to the soys beneath this, there are proven ways.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Manletmachine, looksmidder, BrahminBoss and 6 others
You can't grow the length of your fingers or your palm if that's what you are interested in, but you can add girth to your hands by doing manual labour or rock climbing.

Another example is passive growth, which is literally just wait until you get older, you'll get bigger hands, look at your dad hands and now look at yours, you'll see a huge difference and that's why you never see boomers with small hands.

• +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss and Deleted member 42009
you can add girth to your hands by doing manual labour or rock climbing.
What would the mechanism behind that be?

Also getting bigger hands is mental masturbation, the only thing that you need to focus on getting bigger is your dick :forcedsmile: (only if you have a good looking face of course)

• +1
Reactions: GuyFromSingapore
What would the mechanism behind that be?
I don't really know actually, I think the muscles and tendons from your hands adapt to that constant stress of working everyday hence they get bigger.

I don't really know actually, I think the muscles and tendons from your hands adapt to that constant stress of working everyday hence they get bigger.
Hands don't really have muscles though, only in the lower region of the palm, so i don't know about that
I think getting bigger hands is probably cope

Hands don't really have muscles though, only in the lower region of the palm, so i don't know about that
I think getting bigger hands is probably cope
Your finger joints will get swollen from that stress and get bigger exactly like a muscle, my bad for not expressing myself correctly.

• +1
Reactions: IAMNOTANINCEL
Your finger joints will get swollen from that stress and get bigger exactly like a muscle, my bad for not expressing myself correctly.
Is there any examples of someone who actually increased their hand size? I'm afraid the results will look to ogre

Is there any examples of someone who actually increased their hand size? I'm afraid the results will look to ogre
There’s only examples of bodybuilders who grew their hands by blasting steroids but manual labour or rock climbing will give you the same results, and yes the results look ogre, a natural big looking hand look aesthetic, veiny and the skin quality is smooth.

PM me if you would like to join the Handmaxxing Community. For serious users only.

Don't listen to the soys beneath this, there are proven ways.
i wanna join it, ive been into this kind of looksmaxing for months now (even before i joined this forum i was active in the BP community on instagram)

i wanna join it, ive been into this kind of looksmaxing for months now (even before i joined this forum i was active in the BP community on instagram)
pm me

yo can you pm me, because i cant

Add me, I've been handmaxxing for the past 3 months and already seeing results. Cant pm your account tho

You can't grow the length of your fingers or your palm if that's what you are interested in, but you can add girth to your hands by doing manual labour or rock climbing.

Another example is passive growth, which is literally just wait until you get older, you'll get bigger hands, look at your dad hands and now look at yours, you'll see a huge difference and that's why you never see boomers with small hands.
Me and my dad have the same size hands, and he did manual labor until he was 30🤔🤔🤔🤔