Why do foids always want admission into every space

not__cel

not__cel

Potential vermillioncorefanfan
I’m confused on why everytime there’s a forum or community foids want easy admission into it just so they can do low effort posts I bet if foids joined this forum the off topic would just be spammed with posts like this:

hey I don’t get enough attention in real life is it because I reject everyone who try’s to talk to me lol anyways pm if your htn and above
IMG 2129

Everytime foids join a community they make it a wasteland and take the fun out of the entire community I dont think they should join

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: the next o'pry, Heinrich Schmidt, maximum cope31 and 24 others
male only space = space that has linited control by females. Women exist as the keepers of the human genome. It is their duty to subjugate subhumans wherever they may arise, as a natural kind of protection for mankind

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: optimisticzoomer, Heinrich Schmidt, Oueyy and 12 others
I’m confused on why everytime there’s a forum or community foids want easy admission into it just so they can do low effort posts I bet if foids joined this forum the off topic would just be spammed with posts like this:

hey I don’t get enough attention in real life is it because I reject everyone who try’s to talk to me lol anyways pm if your htn and above
View attachment 2942249

Everytime foids join a community they make it a wasteland and take the fun out of the entire community I dont think they should join
Is that you in the pic btw my goddess? I’m a 2.3646758/10, may I private message you for your cashapp?

• JFL
Reactions: Heinrich Schmidt, maximum cope31, LooksOrDeath and 1 other person
male only space = space that has linited control by females. Women exist as the keepers of the human genome. It is their duty to subjugate subhumans wherever they may arise, as a natural kind of protection for mankind
If they join do you think they’d want to kick out all the subhumans?

• +1
Reactions: PsychoH, Lirevk and icumblood
If they join do you think they’d want to kick out all the subhumans?
No, just steal their money from them and cuck them and humiliate them/get the forum chads to humiliate them. I know I would be a target

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: noodlelover, Tabula Rasa and not__cel

View attachment 2942249

It would have to be a requirement for them to post photos unfrauded so everyone can call them ugly and shit like KYS LTB DNR fat whore.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: twojei and not__cel
Is that you in the pic btw my goddess? I’m a 2.3646758/10, may I private message you for your cashapp?
I used the pic as an example :lul: if foids joined this forum would go to dust

• +1
Reactions: PsychoH, icumblood and Bonecel01
I used the pic as an example :lul: if foids joined this forum would go to dust
The desperate incels would simp 100% even if they had been treated like shit by females all of their lives.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Oueyy, twojei, Sny and 6 others
They seek attention from the most desperate people

When they fail to become influencers the regular way, the want to be special in places like gaming, chess and other retarded shit with zero women only because it gives them attention

• +1
Reactions: Heinrich Schmidt, Oueyy, romanstock and 11 others
and she would get PMs from all of the "based" users on this forum begging her to be with them

• JFL
Reactions: not__cel
They seek attention from the most desperate people

When they fail to become influencers the regular way, the want to be special in places like gaming, chess and other retarded shit with zero women only because it gives them attention
And they always need to be half naked while doing it why do you need this much fake up to game if you hate attention

IMG 2130

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Heinrich Schmidt, Oueyy, PsychoH and 4 others
and she would get PMs from all of the "based" users on this forum begging her to be with them
@Vermilioncore @the BULL i trust them not to dm her cause they’re gay

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: PsychoH, icumblood, Vermilioncore and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: PsychoH, noodlelover, icumblood and 1 other person
What do you mean?
Nearly all most women think about is how they look. And they spend the rest of their energy denying that fact and saying looks don't matter.

• Woah
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: greycel, noobs and not__cel
Nearly all most women think about is how they look. And they spend the rest of their energy denying that fact and saying looks don't matter.
Yeah foids will spend thousands of dollars on fake up then talk about how everybody’s perfect:lul:

• +1
Reactions: Oueyy, PsychoH, Sny and 4 others
Yeah foids will spend thousands of dollars on fake up then talk about how everybody’s perfect:lul:
Lowkey insulting to unattractive people.
Atleast this forum will eviscerate you and then help you.

• +1

View attachment 2942249

Water thread everybody knows foids are attention seeking fucks

• JFL
Reactions: noodlelover, LooksOrDeath and not__cel
Water thread everybody knows foids are attention seeking fucks
I just seriously don’t want them to join once/if they do this forum will go to crap like every other thing they’ve touched

• +1
Reactions: PsychoH, noodlelover and icumblood

View attachment 2942249

as if offtopic isnt spammed by low effort posts

• Hmm...
Where do you get this theory from? How do you get to this conclusion? I’m not disagreeing, just curious

as if offtopic isnt spammed by low effort posts
At least the low effort posts are funny/engaging if food joined because they don’t have the ability to be funny the only way they could cope would be by trying to be engaging (making sexual posts) since a large number of them would be coming from tiktok this would mean 30-50 threads a day like:

I’m lf a boyfriend any volunteers teehee
IMG 2131

This would utterly ruin the forum

• +1
Reactions: PsychoH and icumblood

• +1
Reactions: PsychoH and icumblood
And they always need to be half naked while doing it why do you need this much fake up to game if you hate attention

View attachment 2942269
Women understand lookism, appeal, looksmaxxing, all of it... Because it's their only value. A male gamer just needs to be competent, funny and charismatic, often not even having to show his face, while instead a female one has to show her tits to gain a decent number of followers

Tbf I've seen a few female let's player beckies who don't whore themselves and remain relatively clothed, but they aren't nearly as popular as the whore ones

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Xangsane, Sny, noodlelover and 3 others
Women understand lookism, appeal, looksmaxxing, all of it... Because it's their only value. A male gamer just needs to be competent, funny and charismatic, often not even having to show his face, while instead a female one has to show her tits to gain a decent number of followers

Tbf I've seen a few female let's player beckies who don't whore themselves and remain relatively clothed, but they aren't nearly as popular as the whore ones
I hope one day foids learn to be funny it would be a game changer

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: icumblood and HeightPilledum
I hope one day foids learn to be funny it would be a game changer
The only ones who are funny are the ones behind Vtuber avatars.
I ended up watching one playing through a game once and she was legitimately funny. I don't remember which one she was though

• JFL
This is one of the funniest things I’ve read on this site in years
I caged for a minute straight

You’re 100% right lol

I can picture the foid spending an hour on makeup, blush/ eyeliner/ making sure the gradient is perfect, just to turn up to a function and spout “aww looks don’t matter. It’s what’s on the inside that counts”
IMG 1086

• +1
Reactions: not__cel and LooksOrDeath

You’re 100% right lol

I can picture the foid spending an hour on makeup, blush/ eyeliner/ making sure the gradient is perfect, just to turn up to a function and spout “aww looks don’t matter. It’s what’s on the inside that counts”
Or worse
telling men they go to the club and wear makeup and slutty clothes all for themselves

• JFL
Reactions: not__cel and greycel
Why?

• +1
Reactions: PsychoH
women instinctually need constant attention from men. Even men they wouldnt be caught dead being seen with. All foids would do is post sexual-like pics to farm constant attention from the trucels, while only DMing the forum chads and setting up hookups with them. Thats literally all that would happen if you let them onto here.

• +1
Reactions: yeeyeeslayer and not__cel
women instinctually need constant attention from men. Even men they wouldnt be caught dead being seen with. All foids would do is post sexual-like pics to farm constant attention from the trucels, while only DMing the forum chads and setting up hookups with them. Thats literally all that would happen if you let them onto here.
Fr low effort posting saying “I’m incel toooo” while 900 users dm them and boost their ego would be all that would happen

• +1
Reactions: PsychoH
Fr low effort posting saying “I’m incel toooo” while 900 users dm them and boost their ego would be all that would happen
Lmao this is literally the entire r/foreveralone subreddit.

A sea of males posting about their ACTUAL genuine loneliness and barely getting views, meanwhile a foid posts about her "muh loneliness" and "muh depression", even though shes actually never been lonely in her entire life, has always gotten unending attention, has been in relationships, has had sex multiple times with attractive men, has a huge circle of friends, but for whatever reason, still ends up feeling depressed for whatever unexplainable reason, and she ends up getting thousands of views and hundreds of upvotes.

• +1
I don’t get enough attention in real life is it because I reject everyone who try’s to talk to me lol anyways pm if your htn and above
so real lmao

women being allowed here would be suicidefuel cuz they'd only ever interact/give attention to the chads

it would be no different to real lie :feelswah:

• +1
omg fuck that

would be absolute suicidefuel

• So Sad
so real lmao

women being allowed here would be suicidefuel cuz they'd only ever interact/give attention to the chads

it would be no different to real lie :feelswah:
Do you think that users with high rep would get status halo?

• JFL
Reactions: yeeyeeslayer
Yea they're miserable in male spaces, back when I was on reddit they made it hell for me to get an honest opinion about things, foids should have their own single space where they can fuck around as much as possible as long as they don't bother us with their retarded frustrations cause Chad doesn't want them

• +1

You’re 100% right lol

Remember the app that got banned for removing makeup from women’s pics because of the outrage it caused

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Oueyy, not__cel and greycel
Just stay around me bud and no women will ever annoy you. Trust me.

• JFL
Reactions: greycel and not__cel
Just stay around me bud and no women will ever annoy you. Trust me.
When foids join and rep is a halo we’ll both ascend brother

How did you compose these high IQ sentences

• +1
Reactions: IRL_Reject