Handpill and voicepill are killing me these days

D

Deleted member 11126

Kraken
Having a high voice or small hands for your height is brutal asf.

Need to go on TRT and HGH asap

• +1
Reactions: Biiyo03 and thecel
are you a discord moderator or something?

• Woah
Reactions: thecel
are you a discord moderator or something?
No just bad luck. I guess my voice is getting better but my hands have not grown in 3 years they are pretty small for my height.

No just bad luck. I guess my voice is getting better but my hands have not grown in 3 years they are pretty small for my height.
I'm 6'1 probably going to be 6'3 and my hands are just 7.5 inches or so :feelswah: I think its too late for aromasin or any future growth aswell. And my frame is legit 16.8 inches :feelsgah:its over. Also don't your hand plates close, and early? Why are you trying to get on hgh and TRT?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19620
I'm 6'1 probably going to be 6'3 and my hands are just 7.5 inches or so :feelswah: I think its too late for aromasin or any future growth aswell. And my frame is legit 16.8 inches :feelsgah:its over. Also don't your hand plates close, and early? Why are you trying to get on hgh and TRT?
What age are you? Why do you think you will make it to 6'3?

What do you guys consider small hands? Measurement wise

my hands are 7.1 :feelswah: Probably will put weights on each finger and stretch the fingers out. until I get to 7.6

i would tell you to end your life but your tiny hands might drop the gun

What age are you? Why do you think you will make it to 6'3?
15, dad is 6'3, mom 5'6. Since March I've grown about 1.25 inches in height. Previous growth up to March was slower than that for about a year and a half. Four years into puberty. I believe I may legit be low t and low estrogen because of how slowly its progressing, just barely getting chin hair now but I've had a slight moustache for years. Also I have the ball size of being in tanner stage 3. Still exactly 7 inch bonepressed dick though legit no larp.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19620
Hand size is brutal asf look at henry cavil hands they are the same size as my lil brother hand who is 10