Handsomeness begins in late 20s for those who grew up with bloated dough face despite being skinny

6ft4

Kraken
I had a bloated dough face at 18 despite being skinny. I now realize it was largely because my facial bones lacked projection
I gymcel bulked so my face became more bloated from 19-20 but I found a balance in my early 20s where I got lean again despite being at a much higher bodyweight
I assumed that how my face looked at 22 would be the best it could ever look without surgery
At 24 I began to get leaner and lowered my calories and it resulted in me having a proper jawline
However losing some facial fat made me notice my maxilla recession a bit more
I then became more aware of my fatpads melting and thought I had passed my peak
However, now that I am 27 I can see my face finally starting to display angularity, particularly at the cheekbones
The angularity seems to bring out the ratios of my face better, whereas when it's a bloated blob it looks like the ratios are shit and everything is asymmetric

I examine my undereye area quite often since my maxilla is my biggest failo and I've caught second hand BDD from reading leo's threads
But when I look back at old pics of me, I am surprised at how my maxilla has always looked more or less the same, the only time it was slightly hidden was when I was eating high calories.
But now I realize it's better to have somewhat noticible recession + angularity rather than somewhat noticible recession slightly hidden by bloat + no angularity

I am more accepting of the fat pad loss of my face now because in my case, it is literally the ticket to becoming more handsome
Guys who already look masculine at 21 (eg. Maher) will descend from fatpad loss because there isn't a tradeoff where they benefit from more masculinity at expense of fatpads because they already had enough masc despite being young. Any additional masculinity is diminishing returns

• +1
Reactions: JawMogger, currylightskin, Deleted member 16275 and 8 others
I examine my undereye area quite often since my maxilla is my biggest failo and I've caught second hand BDD from reading leo's threads
HsC.gif

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14693, Deleted member 15827, Daniel Plainview and 2 others
@volcelfatcel

Oldcel fat pad loss pill

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15827, volcelfatcel and GetShrekt
I agree with this. Incels age like fine wine

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15827, Daniel Plainview and TeenAscender
I had a bloated dough face at 18 despite being skinny. I now realize it was largely because my facial bones lacked projection
I gymcel bulked so my face became more bloated from 19-20 but I found a balance in my early 20s where I got lean again despite being at a much higher bodyweight
I assumed that how my face looked at 22 would be the best it could ever look without surgery
At 24 I began to get leaner and lowered my calories and it resulted in me having a proper jawline
However losing some facial fat made me notice my maxilla recession a bit more
I then became more aware of my fatpads melting and thought I had passed my peak
However, now that I am 27 I can see my face finally starting to display angularity, particularly at the cheekbones
The angularity seems to bring out the ratios of my face better, whereas when it's a bloated blob it looks like the ratios are shit and everything is asymmetric

But when I look back at old pics of me, I am surprised at how my maxilla has always looked more or less the same, the only time it was slightly hidden was when I was eating high calories.
But now I realize it's better to have somewhat noticible recession + angularity rather than somewhat noticible recession slightly hidden by bloat + no angularity

I am more accepting of the fat pad loss of my face now because in my case, it is literally the ticket to becoming more handsome
Guys who already look masculine at 21 (eg. Maher) will descend from fatpad loss because there isn't a tradeoff where they benefit from more masculinity at expense of fatpads because they already had enough masc despite being young. Any additional masculinity is diminishing returns
You prolly have thin skin

I have facial features and im still a 21 yo turbovirgin

• JFL
Reactions: ROTTING
Did ye bones start to look more projected with gymmaxing? :feelsbadman: