Hanged out with my white chadlite friend on Friday- his story of his slay + his tinder experience, My beta game

Titbot

Titbot

Kraken
Context-He's 5ft 8, buff, facially a 6.5PSL. Ethnic girls throw themselves at him lol, High NT

Over the weekend me and him were talking about his slays. He told me about how in his first year of college he had his eyes on 6 Girls. As the year went on he dropped like 5 of them because they were too stuck up and mean. The last one number 6 was a light skin baddie, huge eyes, brown hair, big ass and titties and nice body. He and she got along well but she had a bf. He ignored that she had a bf and pretended not to care. She was lowkey flirting with him wishing he was at the parties, inviting him over late at night. Anyways they went to a part and got drunk. Ended up going to her place when the convo got sexual. They went to his room and shes like I'm drunk you arent gonna take advantage of me. He said no, then they ended up cuddling. The next day she was pissed at him saying he took advantage of her when he knew she had a bf lol. He played it off smoothly saying nothing happened and told her he would only smash if she's sober. She threw a tantrum, he was tired of her shit so he told her if you break up with your bf hit me up. Then fast forward end of June she hit him up. They went on a date and smashed 10x for a week after the date. He broke it off with her because she would fuck with him saying you got what you wanted and other shit tests.

Irl he has no problem talking to girls, getting dates but I was shocked on his tinder success for an hr. He downloaded tinder put up some good pics. Still no matches just 14 likes in one hour lol. These bitches are super choosy online.

Girl is a PSL of a 4/10. Irl 6/10 looks great in pics but average in real life.
Beta game
I was gonna smash my coworker who I knew had a bf. Shes like do you want me to give you my address to come pick me up to go to the movies. I said sure but isnt your bf gonna be there(Cringe). Anyways we figured out the plan. End of Thursday she flaked I get mad and call her a flake and other shit (Acting like a gigabeta) what I should have done is said thank god because I did not want to go because the movie was bad, but I would still come to not be rude. She got mad. Now shes actively avoiding, surprised she doesnt block my number lol, still replies back to my text really fast but shows no interest and gives one-word replies lol.

Not a single word XD

di red ( but red cuz was bored
shhhhh shhhhhhhhh now you frog

ethnics getting pissed again lol

• JFL
Reactions: mido the slayer
"Slaying" sub-5 THOTs does not count!