HANGER FACE DUDE.......WHYYYYYY!

Rocketman

Rocketman

Iron
I've been following this dude that has been chewing on jawzrsize for some time, like for years actually; And I don't know why his jaw points outwards like he stuff golf balls in them.. I'm wondering if he got implants and is seeking attention or his gonial angle is just too high. If anything dosen't constant pressure ( if that works) lower the gonial angle so why after many years his jaw hasnt really reshaped to be rectangular but more of a triangle. People with bruxism normally end up with a squarish shape but he is a hanger.

Attachments

• images (69).jpeg
    images (69).jpeg
    25.3 KB · Views: 0
  • images (70).jpeg
    images (70).jpeg
    23.2 KB · Views: 0
  • images (71).jpeg
    images (71).jpeg
    21.1 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15827 and mortis
Outward gonions with big masseters, but I think most of the videos this guy has posted has a filter in it.

• +1
Reactions: Carpediem
Post his b4 pics

2933836 images 69
2933838 images 71

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15827
I've been following this dude that has been chewing on jawzrsize for some time, like for years actually; And I don't know why his jaw points outwards like he stuff golf balls in them.. I'm wondering if he got implants and is seeking attention or his gonial angle is just too high. If anything dosen't constant pressure ( if that works) lower the gonial angle so why after many years his jaw hasnt really reshaped to be rectangular but more of a triangle. People with bruxism normally end up with a squarish shape but he is a hanger.
his masseter muscles are injected with steroids, its not a normal jawsrsize result or any implant or filler that normal cosmetitians would do.

look at his before pics, he has no flare to the jaw.

Lol I couldn't see plenty before pics of him that showed much differences from what he is now but here are some
Post his b4 pics

Attachments

• images (72).jpeg
    images (72).jpeg
    19 KB · Views: 0
  • NINTCHDBPICT000640070266.jpg
    NINTCHDBPICT000640070266.jpg
    67.9 KB · Views: 0
  • images (72).jpeg
    images (72).jpeg
    19 KB · Views: 0
  • Woah
Reactions: mortis
his masseter muscles are injected with steroids, its not a normal jawsrsize result or any implant or filler that normal cosmetitians would do.

look at his before pics, he has no flare to the jaw.
Hmm this could b3 true. Because his temporalis muscle should have had some sort of hypothrophy is he was chewing non stop on that thing.

The background on some of the pics I posted looks distorted like he could be using a filter. But I'm pretty sure he hot implants

Lol I couldn't see plenty before pics of him that showed much differences from what he is now but here are some
looks way better on these pics

Greycell get trapped so easily.

He did at least implants and maybe surgery and fillers, but he is money maxing telling it's doable with chewing.

i got an old thread about him
if you search my threads, you can easily find his insta account
im just too lazy lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Back